Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #880 on: February 28, 2021, 03:41:28 AM »
This is fine

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 28, 2021, 03:55:51 AM »
This is fine

Fine is right. 3 electoral votes? Whatevs. Maybe they should vote to not even participate in presidential elections.

Rama Set

« Reply #882 on: March 02, 2021, 01:00:12 PM »

Rama Set

« Reply #883 on: March 17, 2021, 11:25:32 AM »
Judge orders the AZ GOP to pay for $18,000 in legal fees for frivolous lawsuits. I’m sure things will swing for Trump any day now.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/judge-orders-arizona-gop-to-repay-taxpayers-over-groundless-lawsuit-challenging-2020-election-results/

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:01:18 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #885 on: March 17, 2021, 05:59:41 PM »
Yep. Trump is NOT losing the election. It's all fine. Just you wait and see!

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 17, 2021, 06:25:10 PM »
Yeah, the good people here are definitely the ones refusing to obey state ordered subpoenas, shredding ballots, and insisting that only the audits they perform themselves can be trusted.  ::)

We already have evidence from the Antrim Forensic Audit that the machines had big problems and in which the auditors concluded was designed for fraud. A couple more like that and it blows up.

Rama Set

« Reply #887 on: March 17, 2021, 06:28:40 PM »
Nope, the state legislatures are taking command and doing it themselves if the courts won't. It's not looking good for you. Eventually the legislatures are going to win and perform their audits, against the refusals of the elections officials to participate. They can only delay.

I have always welcomed audits.  It's looking fine for me. It's funny that you are grandstanding about the brave legislature's going it alone then citing courts that are deciding some of the events. 

From the last month:

3/10 - NH House Election Law Committee Passes FORENSIC AUDIT For Windham NH VOTING MACHINES 20-0!

Good.

2/11 - THEY GOT CAUGHT: Dominion Owned Machines Removed 6% of Votes from Each Windham, New Hampshire GOP Candidate – Same Machines Used in 85% of Towns (VIDEO REPORT FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE)

So I looked at the source where the sgtreport got their info from and found this:

[Update] Sources cite the possibility that roughly 300 voters chose to vote without wearing a mask so they were segregated when they voted. That these likely Republican voters were not crossed off the checklist and those ballots were never scanned.

So in reality it had nothing to do with a kraken-esque conspiracy, just some clerical stuff related to COVID.  Good job blindly parroting talking points though.

3/11 OANN Confirms Gateway Pundit Report – Shredded Ballots Found Over the Weekend In the Dumpster Were From 2020 Election (Video)

3/6 - Ballots In Arizona’s Maricopa County Found Shredded and In Dumpster – Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

Were they?  Regardless, a second audit will confirm the truth.

2/26 - Judge Rules Maricopa County Must Provide 2.1 Million Ballots From 2020 to Arizona Senate for Audit

Good.  I look forward to them finding nothing.

Yeah, the good people here are definitely the ones refusing to obey state ordered subpoenas, shredding ballots, and insisting that only the audits they perform themselves can be trusted.  ::)

The election officials didn't perform the audit.  Stop lying to spin your narrative.

We already have evidence from the Antrim Forensic Audit that the machines had big problems and in which the auditors concluded was designed for fraud. A couple more like that and it blows up.

Except that the audit of Antrim county matched the certified result.  So what in the actual fuck are you talking about?  You are tilting at windmills.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 17, 2021, 06:37:14 PM »
Quote from: Rama Set
Except that the audit of Antrim county matched the certified result.  So what in the actual fuck are you talking about?  You are tilting at windmills.

Really? Bringing up this tripe again? You lost on the last several times we talked about it and your persistence in this only tells me that you are a worthless person to discuss anything with, and are going to be dishonest to suit yourself regardless.

The results from the voting machines for that county were in error on election night. The machines said that Biden won, when really Trump won.

YOU KNOW THIS.

That county officials later corrected the numbers before they were certified. This doesn't mean that the machines operated properly without error. There was an error with the original results.

A later audit agreeing with the corrected number and the certified number does not mean that the machines operated properly without error, either. The later audit confirms that the machines were in error.

You are claiming that because the error was corrected before certification that we shouldn't bother scrutinizing the machines, perform audits, or that it somehow invalidates the Antrim forensic audit which found issues with the machines. On the contrary, the issue of the error with the machines a very good reason to audit the machines.

We have talked about this before:

Incorrect. The recount that occurred in Antrim didn't show no discrepancies from the original voting machine reported results on election day. It showed major discrepancies. The county originally declared from the voting machines that Biden won in Antrim county on election night, but that was later revised to declare that Trump won, and a recount showed the original election claim, which came from the voting machines on election night, to be false.

Recount Confirms Trump Won Michigan County That Reported Biden Win on Election Night

https://m.theepochtimes.com/recount-confirms-trump-won-michigan-county-that-reported-biden-win-on-election-night_3624020.html

"A hand recount on Wednesday confirmed that a Michigan county falsely reported on election night a win for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The recount in Antrim County found 9,759 votes for President Donald Trump, versus 5,959 for Biden.

On Nov. 3, county officials said Biden received over 3,000 more votes than Trump. Two days later, they said Trump won by about 2,500 votes. A third change took place on Nov. 21, with Trump being certified the winner by nearly 4,000 votes.

Officials blamed the skewed results on human error.

Antrim County uses Dominion Voting Systems machines and software."

Another source which reported that there were significant discrepancies from the original reported Antrim county election night results:

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-gary-peters-michigan-elections-dc3e16d42a27286fabc5b3e92386d7af

"BELLAIRE, Mich. (AP) — President Donald Trump didn’t win Michigan, but he can put a small county in the victory column after an unusual second look at the results.

Trump defeated Joe Biden in Antrim County, getting 56% of the vote, according to revised totals posted Thursday. Republican John James was the favorite in the Senate race.

“It certainly makes a lot more sense with people who are familiar with Antrim County,” said Jeremy Scott, deputy county administrator.

Questions were raised after the county first reported a local landslide for Biden, a Democrat, in an area that usually votes Republican. Officials acknowledged the results seemed “skewed” and promised a second look. More than 16,000 votes were cast."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 07:00:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #889 on: March 17, 2021, 06:49:36 PM »
Quote from: Rama Set

Really? Bringing this one up again? You lost on the last several times we talked about it and your persistence in this only tells me that you are a worthless person to discuss anything with, and are going to lie to suit yourself regardless.

The results from the machine for that county were off on election night. The machines said that Biden won, when really Trump won.

YOU KNOW THIS.

That county officials later corrected the numbers before they were certified. This doesn't mean that the machines operated properly without error. There was an error with the original results.

You are claiming that because the error was corrected that we shouldn't bother auditing the machines. On the contrary, the error with the machines is the entire reason to audit the machines.

lol, you declaring a loss doesn't make it so.  I guess you are a lot like Trump though.  Hope it doesn't extend to teenage pageant queens.  The reason the machines were audited wasn't because of the presidential election.  It doesn't matter how much you lie about this, the truth won't go away.  Ultimately what is incredibly relevant is that the process in place to certify election results worked.  Nothing is perfect, mistakes happen and that is why they had an effective process in place.  Somehow to you an accountable, effective system is evidence of the opposite though.  That's your cognitive dissonance to own.  Also, the error was a human error, not the machines, your quote spam below says as much.

snip of needlessly long spam of links

I have never disputed there was a discrepancy on election night in Antrim county.  I have consistently said that the audit matched the certified results.  Its wonderful that you quoted sources acknowledging that Trump lost though.  Progress of a sort.

By your own standard, you are conceding defeat by not addressing the other points I raised in my last post.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: March 17, 2021, 06:53:40 PM »
I have consistently said that the audit matched the certified results.

Yes, you did consistently repeat your duplicity. But you neglect to mention that the certified results did not match the original results reported by the Dominion machines and that corrections were made.

When you do mention that, your reasoning against the Antrim forensic audit that was conducted and shows fraud with the machines becomes trash.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:55:44 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #891 on: March 17, 2021, 06:57:10 PM »
I have consistently said that the audit matched the certified results.

Yes, you did consistently repeat your duplicity. But you neglect to mention that the certified results did not match the original results reported by the Dominion machines.

I literally mentioned it in my previous post.  Are you ok?  You seem to be struggling.  Or are you lying to serve your political views?  Or trolling? 

When you mention that, your reasoning against the Antrim forensic audit becomes trash.

I have never been against the Antrim audit.  What in the fuck are you talking about?  I get that it is easier to argue against a position you fabricate in your imagination but this is getting very disturbing, even for you.

Rama Set

« Reply #892 on: March 22, 2021, 10:30:54 PM »
Sydney Powell’s defense in her defamation lawsuit against Dominion is that no reasonable person would take her claims as statements of fact.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-tells-judge-no-reasonable-person-would-believe-her-dominion-conspiracy-theories-were-statements-of-fact/

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 22, 2021, 11:26:14 PM »
The Fox News chewbacca variant!

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 23, 2021, 02:01:57 AM »
Sydney Powell’s defense in her defamation lawsuit against Dominion is that no reasonable person would take her claims as statements of fact.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-tells-judge-no-reasonable-person-would-believe-her-dominion-conspiracy-theories-were-statements-of-fact/

Next up is probably the "parody" out. Or perhaps even invoking the "twinkie" defense. Kraken devotees must be shuddering in their Qanon boots amid a crisis of faith wondering how their legal savior is coming out saying it was all just protected free speech hyperbole not based on any facts. That's gotta hurt. Well, at least everyone of sound mind called it months ago.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 23, 2021, 03:38:06 AM »
Or perhaps even invoking the "twinkie" defense.

>:(

The "Twinkie defense" is a myth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 23, 2021, 05:11:33 AM »

Sorry, I didn't mean to disparage the beloved Twinkie. My apologies.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 24, 2021, 04:59:42 AM »

I mean, it kind of exists?

Newman noted that during depositions Alex Jones once said he had trouble remembering the names of his children’s teachers because he had eaten a large bowl of chili. Insisting the meal was relevant, Newman had Alex Jones read from a transcript of the deposition, in which he had said the teachers’ names would “pop in my head, I ate too much chili.” Jones then read a question from the transcript from an attorney asking if chili clouds his memory, followed by his response: “Big old bowl of chili. Sure does, yeah.”
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 24, 2021, 12:16:00 PM »

This was also the defense that Tucker Carlson used to defend his slanders against innocent people. The courts have said no reasonable person would believe this hyperbolic bullshit. Only an idiot would believe that this crap is real.

Well, we only have to go back a few pages to find people who believe this stupid shit. Not only do people believe it, it has become the foundation of the new conservative movement. Conservatives who believe stupid shit are now willing to carry out violence against our country to make their stupid shit real. I swear to God, if I had been a Capitol Police officer during the riots, I would have walked the halls and put a bullet between the eyes of every traitor I encountered. Ever play, The Last of Us? I would not have stopped until every clip I had was empty.

I'm a conservative but the conservative movement has been hijack by Putin zombies whose ignorance has made them susceptible to Russian propaganda. I will fight them in their support of Putin's agenda to rebuild a new Soviet Union. I don't care if I have to vote for liberals, Libertarians or lizards.

Tom Bishop can have the conservative movement. He can be the next Republican nominee for President. As long as the Republicans gets their platform from the National Enquirer, fuck them.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Rama Set

« Reply #899 on: March 24, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »

This was also the defense that Tucker Carlson used to defend his slanders against innocent people. The courts have said no reasonable person would believe this hyperbolic bullshit. Only an idiot would believe that this crap is real.

Well, we only have to go back a few pages to find people who believe this stupid shit. Not only do people believe it, it has become the foundation of the new conservative movement. Conservatives who believe stupid shit are now willing to carry out violence against our country to make their stupid shit real. I swear to God, if I had been a Capitol Police officer during the riots, I would have walked the halls and put a bullet between the eyes of every traitor I encountered. Ever play, The Last of Us? I would not have stopped until every clip I had was empty.

I'm a conservative but the conservative movement has been hijack by Putin zombies whose ignorance has made them susceptible to Russian propaganda. I will fight them in their support of Putin's agenda to rebuild a new Soviet Union. I don't care if I have to vote for liberals, Libertarians or lizards.

Tom Bishop can have the conservative movement. He can be the next Republican nominee for President. As long as the Republicans gets their platform from the National Enquirer, fuck them.

There are pretty material differences between Sydney Powell's claims and Tucker Carlson.  Carlson appears on an opinion news show.  Sydney Powell is attempting litigation where the entire point is to determine the truth of her claims.  People like Tom should feel pretty betrayed that she clearly has been duping the public for her own purposes, foremost among those purposes, the donate button on her website.