Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2021, 01:15:38 PM »
Here's all the supporting evidence you need that Biden won and is now your President:

Great. You have zero supporting statistical evidence that Joe Biden legitimately won the election, and can't appropriately contradict the items discussed. Thanks for conceding the loss of this discussion.

What's your definition of 'statistical evidence'? 

How about the statistic that presidents who screw up badly lose election?

Your Bellwether statistics are not proof, I showed that by making my own for the 2016 Trump win showing the exact same trend of Bellwether states going to Hillary and Trump winning instead.

Using cherry-picked statistics after the fact is not proof. The image above, that is proof that he won. Those are the votes. I know Trump can't handle the idea of losing, but he did. Big.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2021, 01:24:33 PM »
You can't apply past statistical evidence to anomaly like the Trump election or Trump presidency. It is completely unprecedented and unique.

Never before in the history of our nation has a president been sold as a butt plug.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-butt-plug_n_7796138

How could a president who was made into a butt-plug ever lose an election? It is obviously a large-scale conspiracy of some sort.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2021, 01:29:45 PM »
You can't apply past statistical evidence to anomaly like the Trump election or Trump presidency. It is completely unprecedented and unique.
Obligatory XKCD plug regarding precedents:

https://xkcd.com/2383/
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2021, 05:48:22 PM »

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2021, 07:13:01 PM »
https://www.azleg.gov/legtext/55leg/1R/bills/HB2720P.pdf

The AZ GOP is trying to pass an election reform bill that will allow the legislature to overturn the certification of electors with a simple majority. RIP AZ’s democracy.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2021, 09:10:51 PM »

The AZ GOP is trying to pass an election reform bill that will allow the legislature to overturn the certification of electors with a simple majority. RIP AZ’s democracy.

The terrifying thing is if the Democrats didn't have a majority in the House, the GOP might very well have simply declared Trump the winner and it would absolutely have been RIP for democracy for the entire country.

It's scary how close we came to turning into a dictatorship.  I wonder how long the US is going to last at this rate before the fascists finally get their way.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 29, 2021, 09:39:46 PM »

The terrifying thing is if the Democrats didn't have a majority in the House, the GOP might very well have simply declared Trump the winner and it would absolutely have been RIP for democracy for the entire country.

It's scary how close we came to turning into a dictatorship.  I wonder how long the US is going to last at this rate before the fascists finally get their way.

You need to turn off CNN and go outside.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2021, 09:59:39 PM »

You really think if the GOP had the votes, they wouldn't have voted Trump in as president?  Look at how many voted against Biden on the 6th.  Imagine if they had a majority. 

You guys are a clear and present threat to democracy in this country.  They would have, and you would have cheered. Sad.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:26 PM »

Are you suggesting Trump would have not accepted that?  That he would have demanded that Biden be the winner and that the senate not install him as president?

You do know how most dictatorships start, yeah?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #669 on: January 29, 2021, 10:35:30 PM »

For all the whinging you do about the left-wing, here is an example of the GOP literally giving themselves the option to replace the will of the people with their own and you act likes it’s no big deal.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 29, 2021, 11:29:26 PM »
For all the whinging you do about the left-wing, here is an example of the GOP literally giving themselves the option to replace the will of the people with their own and you act likes it’s no big deal.

A fraudulent election is a pretty big deal.

Still waiting on a legitimate explanation to this other than 'anomalies are possible'.

Quote from: Tom Bishop

Lord Dave speculates that the populations changed:

Quote from: Lord Dave
Again, irrelevant given that the whole state's population is what matters.

Also, have you analized the population shift in the counties in iowa?

Is this there supporting evidence for this speculation, or is this just something that was made up?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 11:33:07 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 29, 2021, 11:39:46 PM »

Still waiting on a legitimate explanation to this other than 'anomalies are possible'.

Lord Dave speculates that the populations changed:

Quote from: Lord Dave
Again, irrelevant given that the whole state's population is what matters.

Also, have you analized the population shift in the counties in iowa?

Is this there supporting evidence for this speculation, or is this just something that was made up?

Nah, that's okay, Tom. "Anomalies are possible" is all we really need, so we really don't need to come up with a better explanation than that.

I guess I understand that you're not getting tired of this. If I had them on the hook like that I wouldn't want to let go either.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 29, 2021, 11:41:14 PM »
I didn't realize asking a question about your methedology implied that I was making an argument.
Indeed it would be speculation and as such, is not a claim, evidence, or even an argument.

Just asking a question.  So either answer it or don't. 

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 29, 2021, 11:46:54 PM »
Nah, that's okay, Tom. "Anomalies are possible" is all we really need

Great, I am glad that you confirm that you have no good explanation to the ridiculous anomalies present in Joe Biden's vote counts. It makes things a lot easier when your opponent is at a loss for words and can't defend themselves or their chosen politician.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 30, 2021, 12:16:59 AM »

Great, I am glad that you confirm that you have no good explanation to the ridiculous anomalies present in Joe Biden's vote counts. It makes things a lot easier when your opponent is at a loss for words and can't defend themselves or their chosen politician.

I gave you an example of "anomalies" several times in this thread, and you have yet to explain how yours are any more or less relevant.  I showed you 'Bellwethers' for the 2016 election that proved Trump lost. So how are your statistics proof and mine are not? Same thing, showing counties that always voted for the winner, until they 'mysteriously' picked the loser. So very suspicious!

I can come up with anomalies all day long for or against any President and it doesn't prove anything.

That is the explanation. That your anomalies are meaningless nonsense, made up after the fact to try and foster doubt and anger in Trump supporters. They are not proof of anything but how gullible some people can be.

A fraudulent election is a pretty big deal, and it would certainly be if we had one.  But it was a secure election, the most secure election in American history.  Said by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency director Chris Krebs, who was appointed by Trump. Biden won by 7 million votes. Nobody can prove he changed 7 of them, let alone 7 million.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 30, 2021, 12:22:32 AM »

I gave you an example of "anomalies" several times in this thread, and you have yet to explain how yours are any more or less relevant.  I showed you 'Bellwethers' for the 2016 election that proved Trump lost. So how are your statistics proof and mine are not? Same thing, showing counties that always voted for the winner, until they 'mysteriously' picked the loser. So very suspicious!

And as discussed, Trump won on the longer term bellwethers than what you posted. That's a statistical point for Trump. His counts are also in line with the two county charts I posted above. You have yet to post any statistical arguments in favor of Joe Biden's win.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 30, 2021, 12:32:06 AM »

And as discussed, Trump won on the longer term bellwethers than what you posted. That's a statistical point for Trump. His counts are also in line with the two county charts I posted above. You have yet to post any statistical arguments in favor of Joe Biden's win.

That's your entire argument then, that the statistics you found on the internet go back longer than mine?  Using 30 years is nothing but 40... that's proof!

So mine are made up and easily dismissed but yours are PROOF of Biden stealing the election simply because I used less years?  That's a huge stretch and you know it.  Again this is conformation bias.. my numbers are wrong but yours are right.

As for me not showing any data supporting Biden, that's only because I can't find the data for 2020 with paying for it.  I offered before, and will offer again. If someone wants to buy me access to all the historical and current data, I'll happily produce charts and graphs showing matching anomalies for whoever you want.

Statistical 'points' made up after the fact are meaningless. Just because a coin was heads last time, doesn't mean it's any more likely to be tails this time just because of statistics. 

The simple fact is Trump did things than made a lot of people angry at him and they voted him out of office. This is simply what happens when you screw up badly. You get fired.

Rama Set

« Reply #677 on: January 30, 2021, 12:34:37 AM »

No shit, and if the bill limited powers to overturning fraudulent results, it would be better than the current bill, which is just carte blanche for a simple majority to overturn an election for any or no reason.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 30, 2021, 03:34:36 AM »
That's your entire argument then, that the statistics you found on the internet go back longer than mine?  Using 30 years is nothing but 40... that's proof!

So mine are made up and easily dismissed but yours are PROOF of Biden stealing the election simply because I used less years?  That's a huge stretch and you know it.  Again this is conformation bias.. my numbers are wrong but yours are right.

The point is that there are statistical arguments for Trump's win, while you have provided nothing for Biden.

As for me not showing any data supporting Biden

Good to know that you have no data supporting Biden.

that's only because I can't find the data for 2020 with paying for it.  I offered before, and will offer again. If someone wants to buy me access to all the historical and current data, I'll happily produce charts and graphs showing matching anomalies for whoever you want.

lol @ "The counties and areas who voted for Biden are a total paywalled MYSTERY"

The simple fact is Trump did things than made a lot of people angry at him and they voted him out of office. This is simply what happens when you screw up badly. You get fired.

If more people voted against Trump this election then it would make more sense that Biden won the presidency with a lot of counties. Not a few. Kindly explain and show supporting evidence for the low number of county discrepancies pointed out.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 30, 2021, 03:44:36 AM »
You were shown you can win the popular  vote with <150 counties. You were shown the number you would need to win the EC. It was lower than the number Biden won.