Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #480 on: January 06, 2021, 03:51:57 AM »
Only someone with a leftist faith and belief system which they must desperately cling on to would think this was a legitimate election.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:55:19 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 06, 2021, 04:34:04 AM »
Only someone with a leftist faith and belief system which they must desperately cling on to would think this was a legitimate election.

There's only a couple tiny things that arent shown in those pictures...

That teeny tiny pandemic that has gripped the world and killed nearly 400 000 Americans during the election cycle. So weird he couldnt fill rallies.

And the minor detail of the proportion of votes that went to Biden from big cities, and the record turnout of voters in those cities.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 06, 2021, 04:48:18 AM »
There's only a couple tiny things that arent shown in those pictures...

That teeny tiny pandemic that has gripped the world and killed nearly 400 000 Americans during the election cycle. So weird he couldnt fill rallies.

And the minor detail of the proportion of votes that went to Biden from big cities, and the record turnout of voters in those cities.

The problem with such assessments is that they are merely excuses without evidence. Excuses rather than positive evidence to show that such excuses have validity.

Did Joe Biden have overflow crowds of thousands of people cheering him on outside of his events, who couldn't get in, but went and stayed anyway to hear and watch what they could? Trump did.

Are there there any precidents for presidents getting such a low number of counties and record high votes for their time periods?

Rama Set

« Reply #483 on: January 06, 2021, 04:48:44 AM »
The problem with such assessments is that they are merely excuses without evidence. Excuses rather than positive evidence to show that such excuses have validity.

Did Joe Biden have an overflow crowd of thousands of people waiting to cheer him on outside of his events?

Are there there any precidents for presidents getting such a low number of counties and record high votes for their time periods?

If not, it's just blowing smoke.

There was never a precedent for a black president, so I guess that couldn't have happened either...

Anyway, RIP the GOP Senate majority.  Turns out Biden got a lot of votes because people really wanted to vote for the Dems.  Maybe it was because they liked the Dems, maybe it's because Trump is a complete disaster of a human.  Either way, Biden won.  Even Pence knows it.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 06, 2021, 04:55:19 AM »

Did Joe Biden have overflow crowds of thousands of people cheering him on outside of his events, who couldn't get in, but went and stayed anyway to hear and watch what they could? Trump did.

Dems are clearly just blowing smoke.

Trump had people at his events because he invited them there, while Biden told people to stay home and wear a mask. That's why Herman Cain and many many other Republicans are dead. The numbers of rally attendees is irrelevant.

And record numbers of voters means that things are, in some ways, unprecedented. That's why I suggested someone would have to look at the proportions of voters from big cities during this record turnout. That would explain whether the record high vote count could be in line with winning that number of counties.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 06, 2021, 04:57:17 AM »

Did Joe Biden have an overflow crowd of thousands of people waiting to cheer him on outside of his events?

If not, it's just blowing smoke.

There was never a precedent for a black president, so I guess that couldn't have happened either...

The first black senator was elected in 1870. There is plenty of precedent for black people in politics. None for the statistical anomalies you are alleging.

Anyway, RIP the GOP Senate majority.  Turns out Biden got a lot of votes because people really wanted to vote for the Dems.  Maybe it was because they liked the Dems, maybe it's because Trump is a complete disaster of a human.  Either way, Biden won.  Even Pence knows it.

You should find a better source for your news. That was debonked - https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-pence-nytimes-decertify-results

Rama Set

« Reply #486 on: January 06, 2021, 05:01:58 AM »

The first black senator was elected in 1870. There is plenty of precedent for black people in politics. None for the statistical anomalies you are alleging.

Not the president.  Got it.

You should find a better source for your news. That was debonked - https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-pence-nytimes-decertify-results

Because Trump would never, ever, ever lie.

Anyway, now that the GOP have lost control of the Senate, what do you plan on doing with your 2,000 Biden Bucks?  Donate them to Trump?

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 06, 2021, 05:08:26 AM »

Not the president.  Got it.

Because Trump would never, ever, ever lie.

Anyway, now that the GOP have lost control of the Senate, what do you plan on doing with your 2,000 Biden Bucks?  Donate them to Trump?

Biden won't be president. Tom has all the positive evidence, like people not going to rallies during a pandemic and  him not knowing where the bulk of Americas population  lives. Krakalakken.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 06, 2021, 05:11:09 AM »

Also Trump.

Honestly, I wonder how many Trump supporters are groupies, riding sround with him state to state.
Also how many are paid actors.  I think the Tulsa Rally gives us a very clear view of Trump's True standing:

When Trump thinks a million want to attend, only 6,000 show up.  Almost as though he canceled the paid actors....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 06, 2021, 07:44:27 AM »

Also Trump.

Honestly, I wonder how many Trump supporters are groupies, riding sround with him state to state.
Also how many are paid actors.  I think the Tulsa Rally gives us a very clear view of Trump's True standing:

When Trump thinks a million want to attend, only 6,000 show up.  Almost as though he canceled the paid actors....

Can you find one source claiming his rallies were comprised of paid actors for me, please? It just feels to me like you are talking shit about Trump because you dislike him, but have absolutely no substance to back that up in this instance.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 06, 2021, 09:58:13 AM »
Can you find one source claiming his rallies were comprised of paid actors for me, please? It just feels to me like you are talking shit about Trump because you dislike him, but have absolutely no substance to back that up in this instance.
Trump is obviously going to have a big numbers at his rallies.
A LOT of people really, really like him.

...but a LOT of other people really, really don't like him.

He's more divisive than Thatcher, and that's saying something. So of course Trump's hysterical fans are going to pack out his rallies, some of them act like he's the second coming.
Biden is more middle of the road. People will vote for him because they like him or, more likely, because he isn't Trump. But he doesn't invoke the strong passions that Trump does.

Is there any evidence that rally attendance has any correlation with voter turnout or election results?
This is another "statistical anomaly" which isn't one because like all these "anomalies" it starts with a false premise - that rally turnout and voter turnout are correlated.
Is that true? And even if it is, the pandemic was clearly a factor last year which is a confounding factor.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 06, 2021, 11:22:16 AM »

Also Trump.

Please point to where i said his rallys definitely had paid actors?  I did not.  I speculated that the sudden drop in crowd size seemed like a bunch of paid actors were not asked to be there.

How else would you explain the anomoly?  Its the ONLY rally that had such a low turnout while being expected to have a high one.  And its not like tickets were denied or anything.  Anyone who wanted a ticket, got a ticket.  So what happened?

But I mean, I have this.
https://www.abc27.com/news/us-world/politics/this-is-fake-trump-campaign-says-actors-wanted-ads-for-campaign-rally-are-bogus/

Experts, of course, have debunked it, but given how you,Tom and Trump don't care about debunked things, I figured you'd accept the claim.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 06, 2021, 12:32:39 PM »

Also Trump.

Please point to where i said his rallys definitely had paid actors?  I did not.  I speculated that the sudden drop in crowd size seemed like a bunch of paid actors were not asked to be there.

How else would you explain the anomoly?  Its the ONLY rally that had such a low turnout while being expected to have a high one.  And its not like tickets were denied or anything.  Anyone who wanted a ticket, got a ticket.  So what happened?

But I mean, I have this.
https://www.abc27.com/news/us-world/politics/this-is-fake-trump-campaign-says-actors-wanted-ads-for-campaign-rally-are-bogus/

Experts, of course, have debunked it, but given how you,Tom and Trump don't care about debunked things, I figured you'd accept the claim.

So you made up a lie, and figured everyone would be happy with that? You just damaged your poor reputation even further.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #493 on: January 06, 2021, 01:05:58 PM »
Yeah Dave, you really Thorked that up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 06, 2021, 03:26:10 PM »

Also Trump.

But I mean, I have this.

So you made up a lie, and figured everyone would be happy with that? You just damaged your poor reputation even further.  ::)

I don't see a lie in anything I wrote.  I see an observation but no lie.  I never claimed paid actors weren't told to show up, I said it appeared like that.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: January 06, 2021, 03:47:17 PM »
I believe there was a rumor that his earliest rallies and maybe some of his primary debates had paid actors.  Seriously doubt there's any serious number of paid actors if any at his regular rallies.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 06, 2021, 03:54:42 PM »
I believe there was a rumor that his earliest rallies and maybe some of his primary debates had paid actors.  Seriously doubt there's any serious number of paid actors if any at his regular rallies.

I wouldn't be shocked.

I mean, we know many of his supporters travel out of state to attend but Trump is the kinds guy who wants a full house and will do anything to ensure his venue is packed.

Rama Set

« Reply #497 on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »
Papering the house is a long tradition in theatre and Trump is nothing if not theatre.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 06, 2021, 04:30:49 PM »

And where is your evidence that crowd size at rallies correlates with voter turnout and votes?
Trump clearly has a lot of fans. No-one disputes that. And people who are pro-Trump are often very pro-Trump.
They can see no wrong in anything he does and believe everything he says - as you demonstrate on here daily.
So sure, he gets a lot of fanatical people going to his rallies.

Biden is far less divisive, has a far less fanatical support and in the middle of a pandemic was having smaller events. Some would say that's the responsible thing to do in the circumstances.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/22/fact-check-joe-biden-events-smaller-because-covid-19/5780898002/

So once again your overly simplistic "gotcha" really isn't one if you bother to think about it all in any detail.

I don't know, but counties have wildly different populations so how is how many countries won a useful metric?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #499 on: January 06, 2021, 04:37:36 PM »
I don't know, but counties have wildly different populations so how is how many countries won a useful metric?

It's incredibly useless.  I read that it is possible to win the Electoral College by carrying only 11 counties.