Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: My Philosophy on beer...
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 07:58:37 PM »
I must digress.  I am unable to drink spunk as the smell and taste makes me gag.  The last time I had a sip, I spit it out on reflex.

Therefore, spunk is not always good.
Its an acquired taste.

Correct. Beer is awful.
In fact, I’d go so far as to say that no one likes beer.
Who when they’re young has their first beer at a party and thinks “ooh! yummy!”. People might convince themselves they like it through peer pressure and acquired taste but it’s objectively horrible.
No one likes beer when they are young. I remember being 17 in sixth form and we would go to the pub. We'd all buy cider because it was very very sweet. I couldn't stand larger.

By the time I went to uni 2 years later (I had a year out), I was on to sweet lagers like Fosters, XXXX and other Australian camel piss. I still couldn't drink a Staropramen or a Cobra. I'd also supplement my night with WKD Blue and Smirnoff Ice because again the sugar.

By the time I get to 25, I'm drinking real largers. Dry, crisp, refreshing.

By 30 I'm dabbling in stouts. A Caffreys, a Beamish Red.

I'm 35 before I can drink, not enjoy, but drink a Guinness.

Now 40's ... I'll sink a Guinness no problem. A nice muddy Ale. A flat hoppy river coloured pint.

The thought of drinking a cider or an alchopop sets my teeth on edge. Far too sweet. Also I'd feel like a total fag slurping on a Bacardi Breezer.

It turns out, as you age, your tastes change. I still think Whiskey is absolute filth and tastes like vomit ... but give it 10 years and I reckon I will thoroughly enjoy a little tipple close to a roaring fire in the winter.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 08:02:12 PM by Toddler Thork »
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: My Philosophy on beer...
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 08:44:45 AM »
Yeah. I've never been on that journey. I still like sweeties. It's why my teeth are falling out but whaddaya to?

But beer isn't all bad...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-55207597
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"