Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #4740 on: January 11, 2020, 09:24:23 PM »

I’ve been thinking about this and I may be being unreasonable, so help me out if I am, but Trump’s “victory” came at a cost of approximately 200 human lives. A genuine tragedy in almost every other context. Most of those lives were taken in direct response to Trump assassinating, probably illegally according to international laws, maybe American too, a general who is largely replaceable. Trump admitted the impeachment partially motivated the act and the rest of the motivation is not very strongly justified at this time. The whole circus seems unnecessary and only makes sense in a way that props up narratives rather than a utilitarian need. If I am right, and please tell me why I’m not, then this seems less a win and more an abhorrent charade.
Where did Trump admit impeachment motivated the taking out of Suleimaini?

So Trump didn't to a media outlet but Trump associates say that was the case as reported by the WSJ.

Further, the Iranians admitted they are the ones who fired the missile at the plane.

I know.

How in the world do you lay that on Trump?
I am not saying it was Trump's fault.  What I said and am saying now is that the whole episode cost a lot of lives and for anyone to claim it was a victory isn't making sense to me.  I am open to hearing why others think it was a victory though.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4741 on: January 11, 2020, 09:43:03 PM »
I’ve been thinking about this and I may be being unreasonable, so help me out if I am, but Trump’s “victory” came at a cost of approximately 200 human lives. A genuine tragedy in almost every other context. Most of those lives were taken in direct response to Trump assassinating, probably illegally according to international laws, maybe American too, a general who is largely replaceable. Trump admitted the impeachment partially motivated the act and the rest of the motivation is not very strongly justified at this time. The whole circus seems unnecessary and only makes sense in a way that props up narratives rather than a utilitarian need. If I am right, and please tell me why I’m not, then this seems less a win and more an abhorrent charade.

It is well over 200 since 50+ people died in the stampede at Soleimani's funeral. It is all a genuine tragedy that is a result of this conflict. It is only a win in the sense that the US achieved its goal of establishing deterrence after taking out Soleimani in Iraq. You are right that it is an abhorrent charade in the end. I am not going to pretend to know the right answers to global foreign policy and conflicts. I don't think you are wrong in how you see this situation.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4742 on: January 11, 2020, 11:53:48 PM »
World War 3 is going pretty slow so far. I hope it gets more interesting soon.

totallackey

« Reply #4743 on: January 13, 2020, 12:09:28 PM »
Where did Trump admit impeachment motivated the taking out of Suleimaini?

So Trump didn't to a media outlet but Trump associates say that was the case as reported by the WSJ.
So, Trump didn't.

Given the article headline (Trump’s New National Security Team Made Fast Work of Iran Strike) I doubt there is any legitimacy to what the so-called associates say or might have said to some hick reporter from the WSJ.
Further, the Iranians admitted they are the ones who fired the missile at the plane.

I know.

How in the world do you lay that on Trump?
I am not saying it was Trump's fault.  What I said and am saying now is that the whole episode cost a lot of lives and for anyone to claim it was a victory isn't making sense to me.  I am open to hearing why others think it was a victory though.
The peoples in this general region of the earth have been waging war for millenia.

So far, Congress has acted by placing restrictions on Trump in terms of the War Powers Act (they should just gut the entire damn thing!), so I believe partial victory is the more appropriate term.

« Reply #4744 on: January 14, 2020, 01:19:03 PM »
Yes, we need a new thread, I think so anyway.  The election is over (except the recounts).

Anyway:
Donald Trump and his VP (the governor of Indiana) have successfully kept 800 jobs in the state of Indiana by giving a company $7 Million worth of tax cuts over 10 years to said company.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/indiana-gives-7-million-in-tax-breaks-to-keep-carrier-jobs-1480608461
Indiana officials agreed to give United Technologies Corp. $7 million worth of tax breaks over 10 years to encourage the company’s Carrier Corp. unit to keep about 1,000 jobs in the state, according to people familiar with the matter.
The heating and air conditioning company will invest about $16 million to keep its operations in the state, including a furnace plant in Indianapolis that it had previously planned to close and shift the work to Mexico, the people said.
Carrier has previously said it expected to save about $65 million a year by shutting the plant and moving its operations to Monterrey.
President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were expected to announced the deal with Carrier in Indiana on Thursday.
The deal would cover 800 Carrier workers from the Indianapolis furnace plant and an additional 300 research and headquarters positions that weren’t slated to go to Mexico, according to another person briefed on the deal.
The company still plans to move 600 jobs from the Carrier plant to Mexico. It also will proceed with plans to close a second plant in Huntington, Ind., that makes electronic controls, moving 700 other jobs to Mexico.
Mr. Trump has played up the partial rescue as a sign he can deliver on campaign promises. Through the presidential primary and general election, the Republican businessman had made an example of Carrier, at one point threatening to put a 35% tariff on Carrier imports unless it reversed its decision to move the jobs to Mexico.
“This is a big win for the incoming administration but an even bigger win for the people of Indiana,” transition spokesman Jason Miller said Thursday. The transition team has declined to provide details about the cost of keeping those jobs in the state.
Mr. Trump also will host an evening rally at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, a Republican stronghold. Ohio was one of six states the Republican captured after being won twice by Democratic President Barack Obama. That is the start of a broader “thank you” tour that is expected to include stops in Florida and across the Midwest.
Sen. Bernie Sanders, who during his presidential campaign had also attacked Carrier and other firms shifting work abroad, criticized the deal on Thursday, saying Mr. Trump failed to make good on his campaign pledge to save all of the jobs from moving to Mexico.
The deal also creates a bad precedent, Mr. Sanders contended, writing that Mr. Trump “has signaled to every corporation in America that they can threaten to offshore jobs in exchange for business-friendly tax benefits and incentives.”
The deal that emerged from weeks of negotiations between United Technologies brass and officials in the Trump camp led by Mr. Pence, the Indiana governor, is a relatively standard package of state incentives, according to people familiar with the agreement.
On Wednesday, Carrier said “incentives offered by the state were an important consideration,” without providing further details.
“This agreement in no way diminishes our belief in the benefits of free trade and that the forces of globalization will continue to require solutions for the long-term competitiveness of the U.S. and of American workers moving forward,” the company said.
In addition to Carrier, United Technologies makes Pratt & Whitney jet engines and Otis elevators. It employs about 200,000 people, about one third of them in the U.S.
Representatives of the incoming administration also discussed the Farmington, Conn., company’s wishes regarding federal regulations and their desires for an overhaul of corporate tax laws, according to one of the people.
For Mr. Trump, the trips to Indiana and Ohio meant there were no announced meetings on Thursday with prospective cabinet members. Those meetings will resume on Friday in New York, where Mr. Trump is scheduled to visit with Sen. David Perdue (R., Ga.), retired Adm. Jay Cohen, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton, and Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D., N.D.).

What does this mean?
The company is getting $700,000 a year in tax savings to instead of $65 Million a year in cost savings.

« Reply #4745 on: January 14, 2020, 01:58:23 PM »
Is this a joke? A narcissistic, elitist, ignorant, illiterate, ephederine junky, admitted sexual abuser, failed businessman who got all his money from his father and has been associated with the Mafia of most countries was elected president. That in itself should be the most disturbing thing you have ever heard or seen in America. And that is not fake news people. That is from observation over the last 20 years of this man’s existence unless you were not born yet or you never watched television or you never actually knew the man as my family did.   

He was elected president because he knows how to appeal to The fearful, racist haters and the ignorant in this country. His presidency was predicted by those with insider information such as the producers of the illuminati cards and the producers of the Simpsons (zionist jesuits)  for an example They showed him descending on the escalator with Melania, he was holding his hands in the exact same way he actually did and behind him was a woman who dropped a card with the same words on it on the floor at the same moment. How can someone predict such details about the future president without inside knowledge of staged event? Are they time travelers? It’s probably more likely that they have insider information and it was a staged event.

Trump has Demonstrated the precise actions and words that are required to indoctrinate the masses just as Hitler did Because he’s a pond in a Zionist game of the rulers of the world. He precisely matches the description of what an antichrist would be and yet for some reason Christians just love him. That’s because they’re fake Christians. A modern Christian has no idea what the true Meaning of Christ is. The true Christ has to do with a physiological process in the body that allows us to become a higher kind of being, self sustenained and  no longer dependent upon the rulers of this world. This is a battle for your soul and people have been so mindfucked that they embrace being deplorable, they embrace a man that openly brags about how much money he has and how powerful he is smart he is. He lives in a golden palace and he takes all of our taxpayer money to serve his own agenda. He’s best friends with the prince of Arabia who just murdered a man for everyone to see because the Saudi‘s own one of the floors in his tower and make him a lot of money. He decided without consulting Congress to murder an Iranian general Paving the way for World War III and stepping back just as Nostradamus predicted and just as I’ve been saying for many years that an anti-Christ figure would do.

This is not about politics and getting Republicans in office and getting better jobs or more jobs. This is about appealing to the angst of ignorant people to get them fired up about war and distracted from the work we’re supposed to be doing as individuals and a human race.  We are being set up for a world war to distract us from the incoming Christ energy which is really just physics. Our energy creates our reality. They are going to introduce new space age technology’s to us via their alien war that is coming. It is all staged and they are demonic entities not aliens. The human rulers of this world have been Using dark magic for thousands of years to control the masses. Anyone that does not know this by now is fast asleep I’m going to be very sorry using dark magic for thousands of years to control the masses. Anyone that does not know this by now is fast asleep and going to be very sorry. The one time Trump did not lies when he said there is a storm coming. There is a storm coming and it will be a huge plasma event which is already begun which will change everything in this world. But before that they will do everything in their power to remain in control and create havoc on earth. Millions are going to suffer and die. Meanwhile people continue to play the stupid duality game Believing that their team is better than the other team and that Trump is some kind of a messiah. That’s why people are fighting about the shape of the earth. But anyone that thinks the earth is flat and supports Trump who has never ever once offered to reveal that truth is still fast asleep.

The shape of the world is toroidal field with a flat accretion disk and the model for all things from atoms to galaxies and the human soul. Obviously the false anti-version of that is going to be the artificial construct that was physically designed by aliens or in an alien god. But it is a natural model that occurs through implosion physics or non-destructive waves of energy to sound light vibration. Once you understand The Natural Creator’s flat disc model toroidal model You cannot logically support anything outside of that paradigm of love compassion and Omni presence. But that’s the problem isn’t it? People don’t use their logic reason and compassion and intuition. They respond out of fear and ignorance deep-seated programming.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: January 14, 2020, 04:21:27 PM »
this will make excellent pasta

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: January 14, 2020, 04:55:01 PM »
His presidency was predicted by those with insider information such as the producers of the illuminati cards and the producers of the Simpsons (zionist jesuits)  for an example They showed him descending on the escalator with Melania, he was holding his hands in the exact same way he actually did and behind him was a woman who dropped a card with the same words on it on the floor at the same moment. How can someone predict such details about the future president without inside knowledge of staged event? Are they time travelers? It’s probably more likely that they have insider information and it was a staged event.

Trump announced his candidacy with the escalator ride on June 16th, 2015. The Simpsons short "Trumptastic Voyage" aired on July 7th, 2015.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: January 14, 2020, 04:58:55 PM »
Trump announced his candidacy with the escalator ride on June 16th, 2015. The Simpsons short "Trumptastic Voyage" aired on July 7th, 2015.
In other words:

Are they time travelers?

Yes, they traveled forward in time and then they made the episode. The plot thickens.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: January 14, 2020, 07:16:13 PM »
In other words:

Are they time travelers?

Yes, they traveled forward in time and then they made the episode. The plot thickens.

Though somewhat impressive they could get an entire segment planned out, animated, and inserted into an episode in a month.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: January 15, 2020, 06:31:22 PM »
Trump Signs 'Phase 1' China Trade Deal, But Most Tariffs Remain In Place https://www.npr.org/2020/01/15/796305300/trump-to-sign-phase-one-china-trade-deal-but-most-tariffs-remain-in-place?sc=18&f=1001

Trump signs communist deal to communist nation.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: January 17, 2020, 06:22:00 AM »
In other news, Trump officially broke the law.

Trump Broke The Law In Freezing Ukraine Funds, Watchdog Report Concludes https://www.npr.org/2020/01/16/796806517/trump-broke-the-law-in-freezing-ukraine-funds-watchdog-report-concludes?sc=18&f=1001

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: January 17, 2020, 06:54:09 AM »

Trump Broke The Law In Freezing Ukraine Funds, Watchdog Report Concludes https://www.npr.org/2020/01/16/796806517/trump-broke-the-law-in-freezing-ukraine-funds-watchdog-report-concludes?sc=18&f=1001
Allegedly
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: January 17, 2020, 08:54:45 PM »
Trump doesn't care, his fans don't care, and the Republicans in Congress determined to protect him don't care.

That stupid map again. Of course Trump would just have it lying around as an ego-booster for an election that was over three years ago. Counties don't vote! People vote!
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: January 18, 2020, 07:08:19 AM »
Trump doesn't care, his fans don't care, and the Republicans in Congress determined to protect him don't care.

That stupid map again. Of course Trump would just have it lying around as an ego-booster for an election that was over three years ago. Counties don't vote! People vote!

Or impress the people he was meeting.  Like "See how great I am, now agree!"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: January 18, 2020, 10:30:26 AM »
Counties don't vote! People vote!
Given that we're talking about US presidential elections, you're obviously wrong. States vote.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: January 18, 2020, 10:53:43 AM »
Counties don't vote! People vote!
Given that we're talking about US presidential elections, you're obviously wrong. States vote.

Incorrect.

Electors vote.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: January 18, 2020, 08:24:11 PM »

The GAO also released a report that determined Obama broke the law. Do you remember what happened? Nothing at all. The GAO is meaningless. The Democrats don't care about the GAO and the Republicans don't care about the GAO.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: January 18, 2020, 09:44:16 PM »

The GAO also released a report that determined Obama broke the law. Do you remember what happened? Nothing at all. The GAO is meaningless. The Democrats don't care about the GAO and the Republicans don't care about the GAO.

Oh?  What did Obama do?  ( I missed that report)

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: January 18, 2020, 10:14:23 PM »

Oh?  What did Obama do?  ( I missed that report)
I believe you.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell