So I’m new here, and I’ve had one question about the FE theory that I haven’t seen answers about. Why would NASA and other space agencies lie to us? I’ve seen rocket launches before in Florida, so I know they’re not fake. But those cost soooo much money, so what do they get in return for lying?

Thanks, Ian

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: What is the point of NASA and other space agencies lying to us?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 02:17:41 PM »
The most common reply I see from FEers is a dollar bill sign. The implication being that NASA take the money, don't spend it all, and squirrel the remainder away; but it's never clear who gains from the transfer of funds from one govt agency to another....
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Ratboy

• View Profile
Re: What is the point of NASA and other space agencies lying to us?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 02:21:51 PM »
The most common reply I see from FEers is a dollar bill sign. The implication being that NASA take the money, don't spend it all, and squirrel the remainder away; but it's never clear who gains from the transfer of funds from one govt agency to another....

And as I have noted elsewhere, the army of people required to be on the payroll including academics, trade workers, tour guides, Morgan Freeman, my friend who went to Antarctica, etc., would be an annual budget of bribe money of about $1 trillion.