Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9801 on: July 30, 2022, 05:11:22 AM »
They are investigating the matter. That’s all that I have claimed.
No, you claimed Trump submits electors.
Not some boot-lickers that Trump decides to submit...
Direct quote.

Trump doesn't submit electors.

No president does.

This is the substance of the allegation. That Trump and his cronies conspired to submit a fake slate of electors to congress with the express purpose of obstructing the certification of the electoral votes. You have finally caught up.

So now, not only are you repeating fake news (news with no substance) you are making fake claims about the entire process.

Incorrect. The DOJ is indeed investigating the matter. That is substantially true and that is what the news reported. It isn’t fake and I haven’t misrepresented that. But keep on being a Trump lackey.
When you describe something illegal, let us know for sure, okay?

Because right now, you are just all over the place with the crapola (with a capital C).

To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9802 on: July 30, 2022, 06:23:24 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9803 on: July 30, 2022, 08:57:26 AM »
For those not in the UK, the Daily Mail is an awful rag whose sole purpose seems to be to make sure it’s readership are permanently furious about things
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #9804 on: July 30, 2022, 03:48:03 PM »

Do you mean like illegally using the presidential seal for commercial purposes?
Federal law prohibits knowingly using the printed or other likeness of the presidential seal “for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States.”

Violations of the law can result in fines, imprisonment up to six months or both.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9805 on: July 30, 2022, 04:30:18 PM »

Federal law prohibits knowingly using the printed or other likeness of the presidential seal “for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States.”

Violations of the law can result in fines, imprisonment up to six months or both.
Gee, you better contact the DOJ and have them get right on this whopper of a case.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #9806 on: July 30, 2022, 04:39:36 PM »

Gee, you better contact the DOJ and have them get right on this whopper of a case.
Someone already did.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2021-7-16-Presidential-seal.pdf

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Rama Set

« Reply #9807 on: July 30, 2022, 05:29:14 PM »

Weird way of admitting you were wrong.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9808 on: July 30, 2022, 08:45:25 PM »
For those not in the UK, the Daily Mail is an awful rag whose sole purpose seems to be to make sure it’s readership are permanently furious about things

Yes, it is. But just look at that picture I posted! It's amazing! Why is his shirt apparently two sizes too big for him? Did Trump just not buy any new clothes at all after he lost weight?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9809 on: July 30, 2022, 10:31:50 PM »
He looks so old in that photo.  And not orange.  Like he stopped carring or something.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9810 on: July 31, 2022, 04:52:23 AM »

Weird way of admitting you were wrong.
Wrong about what?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9811 on: July 31, 2022, 04:55:30 AM »

Someone already did.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2021-7-16-Presidential-seal.pdf
Fantastic!

What has been the result of this blockbuster case!?!?!

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #9812 on: July 31, 2022, 04:19:21 PM »
I never said that it's a "blockbuster case".  But it is another example of Trump's character and flagrant disregard for the law.  Then again, there are so many other investigations on against Trump that it's understandable that you might not care about this one. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9813 on: July 31, 2022, 04:25:54 PM »
I never said that it's a "blockbuster case".  But it is another example of Trump's character and flagrant disregard for the law.  Then again, there are so many other investigations on against Trump that it's understandable that you might not care about this one.
Well, it seems that a disregard for the law isn't even established in this case, as that has not yet been determined.

Yes, there is a lot of news about all of these "investigations."

Lots of "three card monte," journalism taking place nowadays.

Rama Set

« Reply #9814 on: July 31, 2022, 05:06:23 PM »
Well, it seems that a disregard for the law isn't even established in this case, as that has not yet been determined.

Yes, there is a lot of news about all of these "investigations."

Lots of "three card monte," journalism taking place nowadays.

Reporting that a criminal complaint exists is not scamming anyone. You really struggle with factual content vs what your easily outraged persona believes.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9815 on: July 31, 2022, 06:34:53 PM »
Reporting that a criminal complaint exists is not scamming anyone. You really struggle with factual content vs what your easily outraged persona believes.
But it is another example of Trump's character and flagrant disregard for the law. 
^The effects of three-card monte journalism are demonstrated right here, as no criminality has been determined.

You were saying?

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #9816 on: July 31, 2022, 06:50:52 PM »
But it is another example of Trump's character and flagrant disregard for the law. 
^The effects of three-card monte journalism are demonstrated right here, as no criminality has been determined.

You were saying?
Are you saying that it's perfectly legal for Trump to continue using the presidential seal at his golf course even when federal law says that it isn't?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9817 on: July 31, 2022, 07:09:57 PM »

You were saying?
Are you saying that it's perfectly legal for Trump to continue using the presidential seal at his golf course even when federal law says that it isn't?
I wrote exactly what I wrote, as did you.

You labeled Trump a criminal in this case when that hasn't yet been established.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #9818 on: July 31, 2022, 07:29:09 PM »
I wrote exactly what I wrote, as did you.
But you didn't answer my question.

Rama Set

« Reply #9819 on: July 31, 2022, 08:25:09 PM »

You were saying?

Would you like to ask a clarifying question or just put together two quotes as if that constitutes an arguement and not a shit post?