Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Bye Bye Abortion
« Reply #500 on: July 12, 2022, 10:24:13 AM »
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/

I guess she should have kept her legs closed? Right, GOP?
Looks like no one can actually track down the rapist...wonder why that is?

So, not only the "child abuse doctor," but also looks like the doctor in Indiana actually never filed a police report, per Ohio and Indiana law, respectively.

Abortionists and pro-abortionists don't give a shit about laws or humans.

They love to protect child rapists and take actions to keep them on the street in order to keep a steady flow of potential customers.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 10:27:20 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 12, 2022, 10:52:40 AM »
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/

So, not only the "child abuse doctor," but also looks like the doctor in Indiana actually never filed a police report, per Ohio and Indiana law, respectively.

They love to protect child rapists and take actions to keep them on the street in order to keep a steady flow of potential customers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/09/one-source-story-about-10-year-old-an-abortion-goes-viral/

Just curious: how do you know a police report wasn't filed?  Seems like the system prevents people from easily finding such a report and only if a police department makes it public, would it actually come to light.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 12, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/09/one-source-story-about-10-year-old-an-abortion-goes-viral/

Just curious: how do you know a police report wasn't filed?  Seems like the system prevents people from easily finding such a report and only if a police department makes it public, would it actually come to light.
The system does not make such reports hidden.

Anyone who wants to know where known child rapists live can find it on the internet.

Quit covering for the bs story.

We have a child rapist roaming free in Ohio and abortionists and pro-abortionists are celebrating!

Even child abuse doctors are providing these fiends shelter.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 11:18:20 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #503 on: July 12, 2022, 11:07:16 AM »

Per the article, the records are not centralized, so while not hidden, they might not be easy to find.

Anyone who wants to know where known child rapists live can find it on the internet.

If they’ve been convicted, yes.

We have a child rapist roaming free in Ohio and abortionists and pro-abortionists are celebrating!

No.

Even child abuse doctors are prividing these fiends shelter.

You’ve lost the plot, my friend.

Also:

prividing

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 12, 2022, 11:31:50 AM »
Funny, the same passion and energy devoted to keeping abortion seems to be exerted toward keeping this rapist/predator free in Ohio.

The 10-year-old girl and her mother surely shared the identity of the abuser/rapist.

There is surely an APB/MANHUNT out for this asshole!

Why didn't the article actually use the word "rapist," to describe this piece of shit?

Did the writer believe the 10-year-old was a willing, consensual partner in the act of coitus?

So, why can't the Washington Post/CNN/ABC/NBC/MSNBC/ or anyone else in MSM track this down?

Why aren't federal, state, and local governments, sharing the information provided by the child abuse doctor (is there such a specific delineation or is this label just lazy, fake journalism)with the community in an effort to locate and apprehend this fiend!?!?

Press conferences would have been held, surely!

Why are the abortionists and pro-abortionists celebrating a misspelling in a flat earth forum thread instead of trying to track down this Aqualung?

One possible reason is there is no fiend.

More than likely, it is a made-up story.

Which shows the depths abortionists and pro-abortionists will sink to.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 12:18:34 PM by Action80 »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 12, 2022, 01:12:52 PM »

Then you can tell me the twon/city this rape happened in.  Since that would indicate it.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 12, 2022, 03:20:19 PM »

Then you can tell me the twon/city this rape happened in.  Since that would indicate it.
Yeah, I could tell you, except the "child abuse," doctor made no report, as required by law.

Had the report been made, no doubt a press conference would have been held, notifying local residents to be on the lookout for a baby raper on the loose.

Like I wrote, abortionists and the pro-abortion lobby are keeping quiet about child rape because they support it.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 12, 2022, 04:33:57 PM »
Had the report been made, no doubt a press conference would have been held, notifying local residents to be on the lookout for a baby raper on the loose.
This is not factual in the slightest. The police are not obligated to give press conferences ever, they only do so when there is a major public event like a shooting or search. Child rapists are typically friends of the family so they may have already arrested the person and no, again, there is no obligation to make that public either. Not until they're convicted and added to a registry and then you wouldn't know which specific case they're linked to anyway.

It is possible they are keeping everything confidential for various reasons. The rapist could have been her own father for example. If it is a false story, I'm not sure how that changes things? A young victim of rape would still need to travel for an abortion if they lived in Ohio.
An Ohio state law went into effect July 2019 which makes abortion illegal after the fetus heartbeat can be detected, which usually develops between five or six weeks after conception. No exceptions are made for "hard cases" such as rape, incest, or a fetus determined to possibly have down syndrome.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 12, 2022, 06:11:24 PM »

Yeah, I could tell you, except the "child abuse," doctor made no report, as required by law.

Like I wrote, abortionists and the pro-abortion lobby are keeping quiet about child rape because they support it.

So your only evidence that no report was filed is that you couldn't find a media report from google?
Is every rapist report in the papers?  Do police send out a press release for every single child rapist they arrest?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 12, 2022, 07:51:25 PM »
This is not factual in the slightest. The police are not obligated to give press conferences ever, they only do so when there is a major public event like a shooting or search.
BWHAHAHA!!!

Did you just make this up on the fly, like the reporting on the 10-year-old girl?

It is possible they are keeping everything confidential for various reasons. The rapist could have been her own father for example.
Why would they keep the identity of the reported rapist confidential?

Do you read the words you write before you type them?

Purely rhetorical, as the answer is quite evident.
If it is a false story, I'm not sure how that changes things? A young victim of rape would still need to travel for an abortion if they lived in Ohio.
An Ohio state law went into effect July 2019 which makes abortion illegal after the fetus heartbeat can be detected, which usually develops between five or six weeks after conception. No exceptions are made for "hard cases" such as rape, incest, or a fetus determined to possibly have down syndrome.
Glad to see the thumbs up given to protecting child rapists.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2022, 08:23:05 PM »
This is not factual in the slightest. The police are not obligated to give press conferences ever, they only do so when there is a major public event like a shooting or search.
Did you just make this up on the fly, like the reporting on the 10-year-old girl?
No, I did not. They are encouraged to do so in certain circumstances for positive public relations or cooperation but are not legally obligated.

It is possible they are keeping everything confidential for various reasons. The rapist could have been her own father for example.

It's possible that releasing the identity of the rapist might identify the child. Underage victims are not disclosed for very obvious reasons.

If it is a false story, I'm not sure how that changes things? A young victim of rape would still need to travel for an abortion if they lived in Ohio.
Hi, please don't make up really horrible statements out of nowhere. Even when trolling you should stay on topic rather than spinning a harmful fantasy. Saying that Ohio laws would forbid a 10 year old rape victim from getting an abortion if she missed the heartbeat cutoff does not in any way allude to me wanting to protect a child rapist.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 08:26:43 PM by rooster »

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 12, 2022, 11:46:53 PM »
Glad to see the thumbs up given to wanting to force a 10 year old to give birth to a child rapist's baby.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2022, 08:51:08 AM »
Glad to see the thumbs up given to wanting to force a 10 year old to give birth to a child rapist's baby.
You seem to misunderstand.  He knows bith the 10 year old and the baby will die if the birth goes to term. 
He's giving the thumbs up to murder of a child rape victim and a child rapist's baby.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2022, 11:36:01 AM »
No, I did not. They are encouraged to do so in certain circumstances for positive public relations or cooperation but are not legally obligated.
As if working with the community to bring a child rapist to justice would not count as a positive.

Jesus, get a clue.

It's possible that releasing the identity of the rapist might identify the child. Underage victims are not disclosed for very obvious reasons.
Holy crap, you are writing like you are clueless. Underage victims are identified ALL THE TIME, when it comes to investigating child abuse and further prosecutorial efforts.

Underage perps are the ones that are not.
Hi, please don't make up really horrible statements out of nowhere. Even when trolling you should stay on topic rather than spinning a harmful fantasy. Saying that Ohio laws would forbid a 10 year old rape victim from getting an abortion if she missed the heartbeat cutoff does not in any way allude to me wanting to protect a child rapist.
Heartbeat cutoff...LOL!!!

First, you can claim what you want, but your main concern is obviously NOT the issue of what kind of sick perv did this to a 10 -year-old...it is whether or not people can get abortions. So, my statement wasn't horrible.

2nd, the story states SIX WEEKS AND 3 DAYS!!!

Yeah, that kind of accuracy isn't possible.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 11:37:55 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2022, 04:42:01 PM »
Do you know how they decide the age of a pregnancy? If you did you would understand how shitty abortion laws are.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 13, 2022, 04:50:54 PM »
As if working with the community to bring a child rapist to justice would not count as a positive.

Jesus, get a clue.
lol are you high again? The point was you said this has to be a fake report because there was no press release. I said there doesn't have to be a press release.

Holy crap, you are writing like you are clueless. Underage victims are identified ALL THE TIME, when it comes to investigating child abuse and further prosecutorial efforts.

Underage perps are the ones that are not.
Sure, Jan.

Heartbeat cutoff...LOL!!!

First, you can claim what you want, but your main concern is obviously NOT the issue of what kind of sick perv did this to a 10 -year-old...it is whether or not people can get abortions. So, my statement wasn't horrible.
We're not here as an internet sleuthing team to uncover rapists. We're talking about the child's right to abort her rapist's fetus. If you want to find her rapist then travel to Ohio and link up with the police or at least make your own true crime thread.

2nd, the story states SIX WEEKS AND 3 DAYS!!!

Yeah, that kind of accuracy isn't possible.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I assume they detected a heartbeat through an ultrasound, thus she was unable to have an abortion in Ohio.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 13, 2022, 06:37:54 PM »
And look what we have here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/arrest-made-in-rape-of-ohio-10-year-old-who-had-to-travel-out-of-state-for-abortion/ar-AAZxBx7?li=BBnb7Kz
Wow, how shocking they didn't have a press conference manhunt in order to catch him and they didn't identify the 10 year old victim. /s

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 13, 2022, 06:40:59 PM »
And look what we have here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/arrest-made-in-rape-of-ohio-10-year-old-who-had-to-travel-out-of-state-for-abortion/ar-AAZxBx7?li=BBnb7Kz
Wow, how shocking they didn't have a press conference manhunt in order to catch him and they didn't identify the 10 year old victim. /s

I bet that report that was never filed, that Lackey assured us didn't exist, is what allowed police to arrest him.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 13, 2022, 10:02:38 PM »
I like this bit at the end of the story:
Fuentes’ arrest comes as conservative media claimed the girl’s story was made up for political theater, something parroted by Fox News presenters as recently as Tuesday night—while Fuentes was already in custody.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.