Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #1100 on: September 06, 2022, 08:40:59 PM »
If only we had honest elections decided by the people of the nation, just like Russia.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 06, 2022, 08:41:48 PM »
We should play this here, reminds me of 1973 being a registered independent sitting next to Hanoi Jane, Lord she smelled good.

Everything was a lie.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 09:06:51 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 06, 2022, 08:41:53 PM »
Actually NO, Trump won by the landslide. The proof now is floating in and forming. Many will go to jail now and the majority will not seat Biden as President now. Big Fraud with Dominion and other countries with internet hooked machines.

How many have been jailed?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 06, 2022, 08:46:30 PM »
Actually NO, Trump won by the landslide. The proof now is floating in and forming. Many will go to jail now and the majority will not seat Biden as President now. Big Fraud with Dominion and other countries with internet hooked machines.

How many have been jailed?
Seriously? you missed the raid on Barrons bedroom? some sick F's
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 06, 2022, 08:59:18 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 06, 2022, 09:31:42 PM »
what a loser

Remember when MAGATs used this as a
Sure metric of Trumps imminent re-election? Yeah me too. Trump still hasn’t won a popular vote and couldn’t steal the 2020 election.

Trump rented out a stadium, housing probably 50,000 people capacity.  And charged for tickets.

Biden went to a local school gym.  Which probably has a max occupancy if 1,000 or less.
Biden went grass roots, talking directly to the people, Trump whined to a live studio audience.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 07, 2022, 01:19:08 AM »
Kudlow nails it

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 07, 2022, 01:31:03 AM »
At least Biden doesn't blab national security secrets to our adversaries.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 07, 2022, 04:34:16 AM »
As I said in the Trump thread, Republicans and high-profile, mainstream conservatives insult and slander Democrats, Democratic voters, working-class people, and people who simply live in Democratic areas all the time. It's not just Trump; it's a ton of Republicans that do it, and they do it regularly. Here's Ted Cruz just the other day:

https://boingboing.net/2022/08/29/ted-cruz-thinks-student-loan-debt-makes-you-a-slacker-with-a-bong.html

Even though there was some deserved backlash to this comment, you probably didn't hear about this on the news. It's partially because the mainstream media is numb to the general level of crudeness from Republicans by now, and it's partially because they've enabled the major double standard that Democrats are the ones who have a problem with insulting and disrespecting their fellow Americans, despite the fact that the vast majority of insults, abuse, and lies come from the other side of the aisle. It's why we still hear about how upset Republicans were by Hillary's "deplorables" comment and how it was such a huge gaffe that it cost her the election and why can't Democrats learn from it and blah blah blah, while Republicans and Fox News continuing to talk about how Democrats are pedophiles and are currently burning down major cities goes unchallenged. The same thing applies in this case. There is nothing that Biden said in his speech that wasn't considerably more measured, nuanced, and factual than the torrent of abuse Republicans regularly pour on Democrats and the residents of Democrat-run areas. Yes, Trumpism is a threat to American democracy. Trump and his followers want to put themselves in power and pass laws to ensure they'll never lose power. They look towards Hungary under Viktor Orbán as a model for what America should be. That is a disastrous, fundamentally anti-democratic, and yes, fascist agenda to pursue, and it deserves to be called out for what it is. If that offends you, then you deserve to be offended.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: September 07, 2022, 01:31:30 PM »
you missed the raid on Barrons bedroom?

Is there a valid reason that any room in MaL should have been excluded from the scope of the search warrant?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: September 11, 2022, 02:41:19 AM »
Target the Trumper's...go get em Joe

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: September 11, 2022, 03:45:15 AM »
As I said in the Trump thread, Republicans and high-profile, mainstream conservatives insult and slander Democrats, Democratic voters, working-class people, and people who simply live in Democratic areas all the time. It's not just Trump; it's a ton of Republicans that do it, and they do it regularly. Here's Ted Cruz just the other day:

https://boingboing.net/2022/08/29/ted-cruz-thinks-student-loan-debt-makes-you-a-slacker-with-a-bong.html

Even though there was some deserved backlash to this comment, you probably didn't hear about this on the news. It's partially because the mainstream media is numb to the general level of crudeness from Republicans by now, and it's partially because they've enabled the major double standard that Democrats are the ones who have a problem with insulting and disrespecting their fellow Americans, despite the fact that the vast majority of insults, abuse, and lies come from the other side of the aisle. It's why we still hear about how upset Republicans were by Hillary's "deplorables" comment and how it was such a huge gaffe that it cost her the election and why can't Democrats learn from it and blah blah blah, while Republicans and Fox News continuing to talk about how Democrats are pedophiles and are currently burning down major cities goes unchallenged. The same thing applies in this case. There is nothing that Biden said in his speech that wasn't considerably more measured, nuanced, and factual than the torrent of abuse Republicans regularly pour on Democrats and the residents of Democrat-run areas. Yes, Trumpism is a threat to American democracy. Trump and his followers want to put themselves in power and pass laws to ensure they'll never lose power. They look towards Hungary under Viktor Orbán as a model for what America should be. That is a disastrous, fundamentally anti-democratic, and yes, fascist agenda to pursue, and it deserves to be called out for what it is. If that offends you, then you deserve to be offended.

It's progressives and woke culture that are at fault for riling people up to vote for Trump. We'd have our electric cars and renewable energy goals on track to being met if it wasn't for the whole anti-white crusade that progressives have been propagating for the last several years. They tried to change the culture too quickly.

Rama Set

« Reply #1112 on: September 11, 2022, 04:53:37 AM »
It's progressives and woke culture that are at fault for riling people up to vote for Trump. We'd have our electric cars and renewable energy goals on track to being met if it wasn't for the whole anti-white crusade that progressives have been propagating for the last several years. They tried to change the culture too quickly.

Those BLACKS wanted too much!  TOO FAST!  Let's get 'em!

-Fortuna, probably

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: September 11, 2022, 07:10:18 AM »
I can't read, apparently.

Progressives like you only care about black people as far as they will help you win points against conservatives. If there is a moral totem pole, you're on the lowest rung.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 11, 2022, 11:24:54 AM »
Totem poles fall over if the lower rungs aren’t strong. Epic gotcha

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 11, 2022, 02:17:41 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, the inherent racism of the average Republican, laid bare.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 11, 2022, 04:37:11 PM »
Is racism a moral wrong no matter what or is it possible to scientifically support an argument such that racism is deemed acceptable?

The former is a moral debate and simply opinion. The latter is far more interesting. For example, do you hypothesize that the race of a person doesn't impact the outcome of their actions? If so, by what evidence?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 11, 2022, 05:01:39 PM »
Is racism a moral wrong no matter what or is it possible to scientifically support an argument such that racism is deemed acceptable?

The former is a moral debate and simply opinion. The latter is far more interesting. For example, do you hypothesize that the race of a person doesn't impact the outcome of their actions? If so, by what evidence?
Humans (and a lesser extent dogs) are too complex, mentally, to follow set behavoral patters based on race.  Simply put, such patterns don't exist.

Wild animals, however, are another matter.  Some domesticated one as well like cows or sheep.  Very predictable and its easy to say that "Yes this is a cow and its dosile" because cows have been bred that way and nearly all cows are docile as a reault
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 11, 2022, 05:07:20 PM »
Humans (and a lesser extent dogs) are too complex, mentally, to follow set behavoral patters based on race.  Simply put, such patterns don't exist.

By what evidence do you state this? In order to say this, you must vigorously research the subject. However, vigorous research on racial patterns is taboo and avoided. I don't see how there exists such a large amount of research to say definitively "the pattern does not exist".

Wild animals, however, are another matter.  Some domesticated one as well like cows or sheep.  Very predictable and its easy to say that "Yes this is a cow and its dosile" because cows have been bred that way and nearly all cows are docile as a reault

How is a human that much more complex than an animal when such a vast majority of our DNA is shared between them?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: September 11, 2022, 05:14:33 PM »
Also, I want to expand a bit: if it were rigorously, scientifically shown that a specific group of people are, say, 70% more likely to do violence in their lifetime, is it the government's duty to marginalize them? If some X feature of a person (outside of their control) is shown to predispose them to murder people, should that person be marginalized (or even aborted before they are born)?

Further, would you agree or disagree that aborting a fetus detected to have down syndrome is reasonable?