Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #4440 on: September 26, 2019, 02:30:58 PM »
Yeah, don't let the fact Biden is on videotape admitting he would withhold one billion USD if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor investigating the oil company employing Hunter Biden get in the way of reality...and forget it was the NYT who reported the story in May of this year...

The entire US administration and the EU wanted that guy gone... as the NYT reported in May as well.
You mean the same playbook administration and EU who made WMD's from thin air and told us said WMD's were in Iraq?

No that was Bush.  I like how you are so willing to believe Trump but no one else.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: September 26, 2019, 02:43:44 PM »
how could anyone possibly be so naive as to think trump gives a shit about corruption in ukraine.  or literally anything else that happens in ukraine.
I'm confused - Trump's entire campaign has been about uprooting corrupt elites and draining swamps. Of course this would extend to countries the USA has signed mutual legal assistance treaties with. Are you suggesting that the President was lying?

He also has a policy of America first, which requires isolationism.  He also is quotes as saying that the future belongs to patriots.  So why would he try to weed out corruption in other nations before our own?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4442 on: September 26, 2019, 03:48:26 PM »
Yeah, don't let the fact Biden is on videotape admitting he would withhold one billion USD if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor investigating the oil company employing Hunter Biden get in the way of reality...and forget it was the NYT who reported the story in May of this year...

The entire US administration and the EU wanted that guy gone... as the NYT reported in May as well.
You mean the same playbook administration and EU who made WMD's from thin air and told us said WMD's were in Iraq?

No that was Bush.  I like how you are so willing to believe Trump but no one else.
Please reread the post...

I wrote..."...the same playbook administration..."

Let's examine that playbook...

Eric Holder, Bush Administration and Obama Administration...

Iraq War - Started by Czar Bush the First, regenerated by Czar Bush the II, and continued by Czar Obama (AKA, Bush in Blackface)...

So you see, no difference in these puppets...

Rama Set

« Reply #4443 on: September 26, 2019, 03:59:36 PM »

Iraq War - Started by Czar Bush the First, regenerated by Czar Bush the II, and continued by Czar Obama (AKA, Bush in Blackface)...

Sorry, I had a hard time reading your atrociously constructed sentence.  Present your evidence for Viktor Shokin's integrity and I will happily look at it.  Otherwise this is just another example of you being a contrarian.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: September 26, 2019, 06:31:57 PM »
Just realized: if The President can investigate anyone at anytime, then I guess Obama could have investigated Trump during the campaign and it was ok.  So why did everyone (even you) have a meltdown?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: September 26, 2019, 07:05:24 PM »
Just realized: if The President can investigate anyone at anytime, then I guess Obama could have investigated Trump during the campaign and it was ok.  So why did everyone (even you) have a meltdown?

lol. Looking forward to the answer.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

totallackey

« Reply #4446 on: September 27, 2019, 11:05:57 AM »

Sorry, I had a hard time reading your atrociously constructed sentence.  Present your evidence for Viktor Shokin's integrity and I will happily look at it.  Otherwise this is just another example of you being a contrarian.
The evidence for Victor Shokin's integrity is that Joe Biden wanted him removed.

Joe Biden is as corrupt as they come.

totallackey

« Reply #4447 on: September 27, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »

lol. Looking forward to the answer.
If you check the record, the Obama Administration did investigate Trump during the election...

That is all this thread has been about, for the most part...

The meltdowns have been on the part of those thinking Russian Collusion was true...

I, on the other hand, have called it correctly, without the meltdown...

Rama Set

« Reply #4448 on: September 27, 2019, 11:57:57 AM »
The evidence for Victor Shokin's integrity is that Joe Biden wanted him removed.

If you don't want to say anything worthwhile, just don't respond.

Glad to see Trump is hedging his bets by saying Pence spoke to Ukraine too.  Apparently there are 30 republican senators who said they would remove Trump too.

« Reply #4449 on: September 27, 2019, 02:30:34 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelrgallas/status/1177024413272641536?s=21

tom makes a really good point here that trump has violated an international treaty in his pursuit of dirt on his political enemies.  article 4 of treaty 106-16 clearly articulates how to request assistance from a signatory: in writing by the "central authority."  as per article 2, in the case of the US, the central authority is the AG.  in ukraine, it's also the AG.  and article 2 explicitly states that "the central authorities shall communicate directly with one another for the purposes of this treaty."

further, article 4 outlines a number of statutory requirements that any request must meet, and trump's call meets none of them.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Are you suggesting that the President was lying?

lol of course not.  perish the thought.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

totallackey

« Reply #4450 on: September 27, 2019, 03:51:07 PM »

Glad to see Trump is hedging his bets by saying Pence spoke to Ukraine too.  Apparently there are 30 republican senators who said they would remove Trump too.
Keep the status quo? Is that your argument? Biden is clearly corrupt, having also signed on to the fake WMD narrative and other supposed nation building, regime change policy BS...

Remove Trump if he breaks the law.

He hasnt.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: September 27, 2019, 03:53:30 PM »

Keep the status quo? Is that your argument? Biden is clearly corrupt, having also signed on to the fake WMD narrative and other supposed nation building, regime change policy BS...

He hasnt.

He has.
You just don't want to hear it.

totallackey

« Reply #4452 on: September 27, 2019, 04:00:16 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelrgallas/status/1177024413272641536?s=21

tom makes a really good point here that trump has violated an international treaty in his pursuit of dirt on his political enemies.  article 4 of treaty 106-16 clearly articulates how to request assistance from a signatory: in writing by the "central authority."  as per article 2, in the case of the US, the central authority is the AG.  in ukraine, it's also the AG.  and article 2 explicitly states that "the central authorities shall communicate directly with one another for the purposes of this treaty."

further, article 4 outlines a number of statutory requirements that any request must meet, and trump's call meets none of them.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Are you suggesting that the President was lying?

lol of course not.  perish the thought.
The US Constitution provides the President can act in these matters, regardless of Treaty language.

In case you didn't know.

totallackey

« Reply #4453 on: September 27, 2019, 04:01:21 PM »

He hasnt.

He has.
If he has, it won't matter if I heard it or not, will it?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: September 27, 2019, 05:08:07 PM »

He hasnt.

He has.
You're right, it won't.  You are nothing.  Your opinion means nothing.  You probably don't even vote.

Rama Set

« Reply #4455 on: September 27, 2019, 05:13:03 PM »

Of course that isn't my argument.  I havent even mentioned the status quo.  That is your badly constructed inference.  My argument is that until there is proof of corruption in this case I won't assume corruption.  That is what a partisan lackey would do, not someone who is interested in the truth.

He hasnt.

Amazing that you have more information than the rest of the public.  I mean you would never blindly support Trump no matter what, right?  Guys, am I right or what?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: September 27, 2019, 07:12:47 PM »

He hasnt.

He has.
You're right, it won't.  You are nothing.  Your opinion means nothing.  You probably don't even vote.

Dave, stop. Warned.

totallackey

« Reply #4457 on: September 28, 2019, 12:25:42 PM »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: September 28, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »
Trump being impeached and Biden's run being ended sounds like a win/win to me.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: September 28, 2019, 03:27:05 PM »
lol, Trump's last three tweets just said KEEP AMERICA GREAT!, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!, and PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

I think he realizes that he fucked up here and it's unhinging him even more than normal.

And his last tweet before that called into question what would have happened if Obama had been treated like this.

Obama never did anything to warrant being treated like this. The best anyone could do was manufacture a racist conspiracy theory about not being a natural born citizen and harass him over it throughout his presidency.

Remember Donald?

Now if Obama had attempted to strongarm a foreign leader into helping him win reelection, as Trump did... he would have absolutely been eviscerated.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 03:29:30 PM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)