Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
Re: Star Citizen
« Reply #420 on: November 26, 2019, 04:20:07 AM »
I shot Parsifal with a railgun from 250 meters away while on one of Hurston's moons while he was dressed up in what was essentially a Hello Kitty outfit. I once boarded Parsifal's ship and he killed me by setting the self destruct and ejecting from the ship so I couldn't turn it off. Parsifal, Anastas and myself all got wiped by NPCs while in a bunker because Anastas fired a round that alerted them all to our presence and we didn't take cover. Anastas won out against Parsifal in a land fight because they were in a cave, Parsifal tried to use his sniper rifle and Anastas blasted him with a shotgun. It's not a bad game, just an unfinished one.

It only took like fifteen years for someone to make this game sound remotely appealing to me
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 26, 2019, 06:25:37 AM »
As a gameplay overview:

I shot Parsifal with a railgun from 250 meters away while on one of Hurston's moons while he was dressed up in what was essentially a Hello Kitty outfit. I once boarded Parsifal's ship and he killed me by setting the self destruct and ejecting from the ship so I couldn't turn it off. Parsifal, Anastas and myself all got wiped by NPCs while in a bunker because Anastas fired a round that alerted them all to our presence and we didn't take cover. Anastas won out against Parsifal in a land fight because they were in a cave, Parsifal tried to use his sniper rifle and Anastas blasted him with a shotgun. It's not a bad game, just an unfinished one.

Judging by this, I'd say that you're not so much enjoying the gameplay specific to this game as you are enjoying playing with your friends. In that case, you don't need to confine yourself to a buggy alpha that frequently crashes and regularly wipes your progress. You guys could just go play Fortnite instead. More content, certainly more stability, and a lot more ways to play around with the mechanics for amusing hijinks, all for free.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 27, 2019, 01:19:01 AM »
Judging by this, I'd say that you're not so much enjoying the gameplay specific to this game as you are enjoying playing with your friends. In that case, you don't need to confine yourself to a buggy alpha that frequently crashes and regularly wipes your progress. You guys could just go play Fortnite instead. More content, certainly more stability, and a lot more ways to play around with the mechanics for amusing hijinks, all for free.

I can kill Parsifal on a deserted moon with a railgun in Fortnite? Can Anastas and myself hunt him from moon to moon? Can Parsifal decide the best way to fight me is by waiting for me in an asteroid field in a fighter, knowing I'm in a freighter in Fortnite?

There's no other game that offers the same genre of gameplay that Star Citizen offers and you know that. The only game to even come close is No Man's Sky and that's not really conducive to our "murder each other lmao" style of friendship.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 01:23:20 AM by Rushy »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 27, 2019, 01:24:16 AM »
You can even dance in Star Citizen. Forknight has nothing on it.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 30, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »
Chris Roberts made more money in the past week selling pictures of virtual spacecraft than the entire FES' yearly salaries combined. For posterity, none of the ships below are actually in the game right now. Stock numbers are hidden now, so I can only go by previous years. Therefore Roberts sold: approximately 400 Javelins, 2000 Idris' and 800 Krakens. And that's just the warbond (cash only) ships. He sold even more credit versions, which can be 0% "new money" or 100% "new money". The credit versions can be bought with 80% store credit and 20% new money. The "warbond" versions cannot be bought with store credit and therefore 100% of their sales add funding to the game.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:57:57 PM by Rushy »

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 30, 2019, 07:10:44 PM »
Chris Roberts made more money in the past week selling pictures of virtual spacecraft than the entire FES' yearly salaries combined. For posterity, none of the ships below are actually in the game right now. Stock numbers are hidden now, so I can only go by previous years. Therefore Roberts sold: approximately 400 Javelins, 2000 Idris' and 800 Krakens. And that's just the warbond (cash only) ships. He sold even more credit versions, which can be 0% "new money" or 100% "new money". The credit versions can be bought with 80% store credit and 20% new money. The "warbond" versions cannot be bought with store credit and therefore 100% of their sales add funding to the game.

I'm still not giving him $20 for the Pisces upgrade. Small victory, but still.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 30, 2019, 08:36:03 PM »
Imagine spending $3000 on a computer game.

You couldn't tell anyone you knew in real life. The shame. The weak-mindedness. The dumbfuckery. I'd lie and tell my family I spent it on a male prostitute instead. There's more dignity in that.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2019, 11:05:05 PM »

I see you still haven't figured out how much Rushy has paid for this game.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 30, 2019, 11:22:29 PM »
I don't want to know. Its one of those things you are aware happened, but never want to learn the fine details. A bit like how one's mother lost her virginity.

Rama Set

« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2019, 11:59:01 PM »
His spending on Star Citizen is why I was so puzzled he was negative on people spending $5/month on a twitch sub.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 01, 2019, 12:33:09 AM »
His spending on Star Citizen is why I was so puzzled he was negative on people spending $5/month on a twitch sub.

Imagine unironically paying other people to play videogames

You couldn't tell anyone you knew in real life. The shame. The weak-mindedness. The dumbfuckery. I'd lie and tell my family I spent it on a male prostitute instead. There's more dignity in that.

No one is going to spend $3000 on you,  Thork.

I don't want to know. Its one of those things you are aware happened, but never want to learn the fine details. A bit like how one's mother lost her virginity.

I've spent $6000 on Scam Shitizen.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:39:16 AM by Rushy »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 01, 2019, 12:40:18 AM »

It started with some gentle fingering on a swing at the local park with a boy in a leather jacket. She then led him to the small wooden fort. It was cold and muddy, but mommy was thirsty for it.

What did I just tell you? >o<

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 01, 2019, 12:41:59 AM »

It started with some gentle fingering on a swing at the local park with a boy in a leather jacket. She then led him to the small wooden fort. It was cold and muddy, but mommy was thirsty for it.

What did I just tell you? >o<

You should have bought bitcoin,  then you,  too, could have spent thousands of dollars on frivolous scams.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:44:28 AM by Rushy »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 01, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »
Fire up those wallets. It’s almost 890J time.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2019, 01:00:51 AM »
On Dec 14th, BBC will reveal why Scam Shitizen is such an amazing scam.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cglv

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 07, 2019, 02:43:59 AM »
I played for a few hours today, for the first time in a couple of years. It is much more playable these days.

Also I murdered Parsifal.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 07, 2019, 05:19:02 PM »
Now that the Anniversary sale is over, my scam fleet composition is now:

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 07, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
And how much is that in US bucks?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 07, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »
Now that the Anniversary sale is over, my scam fleet composition is now:

Someone is going to have to pony up for a Pioneer eventually.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 07, 2019, 09:37:22 PM »
And how much is that in US bucks?

As I told Thork, it's about $6000. This was money spent years ago and "recycled" into new ships via the store credit system. I haven't spent anything on Star Citizen since January 2016.

Someone is going to have to pony up for a Pioneer eventually.

I probably will end up buying one when I acquire an actual job and stop being a broke student. My intention is to buy the Orion and Hull E eventually as well, all depending on my future financial situation.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:39:56 PM by Rushy »