Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1580 on: December 08, 2014, 07:58:56 PM »
Isn't Yoga a race, just like Jew?  I thought you were more open minded than this, Yaakov. 

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1581 on: December 08, 2014, 08:08:30 PM »
Actually, California does NOT give away free money. Alaska does. I am from California, and no, they don't. Israel actually does for the first six months of a Jew's residence there. But I may not be able to work in six months.

First off, Yoga is an exercise and does not refer to people. Second, if you had taken the time to READ my earlier posts, you would realise that Jews are not a race (since then come in all colours) but a nationality.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 08, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »
Actually, California does NOT give away free money. Alaska does. I am from California, and no, they don't.

Actually, they do, "Jew" just happens to not be one of the qualifiers.

Israel actually does for the first six months of a Jew's residence there. But I may not be able to work in six months.

How can you say such a nation is civilized if they don't even offer disability benefits?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1583 on: December 08, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »
If California does, they started doing that since I moved away, which is entirely possible. I left a long time ago. Israel does have disability benefits. But it would take a long time to qualify for them, I expect.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 11, 2014, 01:54:07 AM »
Yaakov, how high did you score in CNN's annual Chanukah song quiz?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1585 on: December 11, 2014, 03:13:02 AM »
Only five of eleven. I really know very little about show business in any form.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1586 on: February 10, 2015, 12:26:32 AM »
So, what's going on here lately? I haven't been around much.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: February 10, 2015, 12:29:38 AM »
How goes the lawsuit? Should we be prepared to give up all of our FES monies?

Ghost of V

« Reply #1588 on: February 10, 2015, 01:02:50 AM »
So, what's going on here lately? I haven't been around much.

We have all been preparing for your impending lawsuit. We have been expecting contact from your jew lawyers but sadly have not heard from anyone.

Rama Set

« Reply #1589 on: February 10, 2015, 01:34:32 AM »
The FES was also unsuccessfully sued by a group of Moonies who thought moo shrimp were poking fun at their super respectable religion. If your lawyers are planning that case, tell them it is a dead end.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1590 on: February 10, 2015, 03:37:34 AM »
*GRIN* Had you guys. I had my fun. You thought I was serious. On a more serious note, though, what is going on here?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1591 on: February 10, 2015, 03:48:35 AM »
Damn, so, questions of rappers being prosecuted for hate music (I agree with the opinion that they should be prosecuted just for being rappers; what they say is irrelevant ;D ).

Of course, the world is a different place than it was three months ago when I was here last. The Coward in Chief is letting men get burned alive and doing NOTHING about it, a little country like Jordan is having to show us how to do our job in the world, if that ain't the shit... Israel's up to its neck in election politics... Bibi will probably win, just because he is going to make our Coward in Chief look like the ass that he is, but its a damn shame that we don't have a real leader, and we have to depend on the likes of John Boehner, who is really a bit of an idiot, but at least has more balls than O'bozo does, G-d, what a mess.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: February 10, 2015, 05:36:11 AM »
Are you a banker?
The Mastery.

« Reply #1593 on: February 10, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »
The Coward in Chief is letting men get burned alive and doing NOTHING about it, a little country like Jordan is having to show us how to do our job in the world, if that ain't the shit

No, just no.

Quote from: Wikipedia
On 15 January 2015, it was reported that over 16,000 airstrikes had been carried out by the Coalition. The U.S. Air Force has carried out around 60 percent of all strikes. Among them, F-16 performed 41 percent of all sorties, followed by the F-15E at 37 percent, then the A-10 at 11 percent, the B-1 bomber at eight percent, and the F-22 at 3 percent. The remaining 40 percent has been carried out by the US Navy and allied nations.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1594 on: February 10, 2015, 11:31:12 AM »
Yeah, just, yeah. The IS has made it clear that the "surgical strikes" that the Coward in Chief has been launching have had little to no affect on its operations. What we need to do is go Dresden on the bastards. Go in there with bombers and carpet bomb the whole area under their control, killing every thing and every one in the area. Israel needs to do the same thing in the Gaza Strip and eliminate Hamas. The only way you deal with terrorists is to destroy them and their support base. EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND THING within the target area must be eliminated. CARTAGO DELENDA EST! Cato the Elder said that. He was right then. Rome followed his advice. Are we smart enough to follow that advice today? I wonder.

Rama Set

« Reply #1595 on: February 10, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
Yeah, just, yeah. The IS has made it clear that the "surgical strikes" that the Coward in Chief has been launching have had little to no affect on its operations. What we need to do is go Dresden on the bastards. Go in there with bombers and carpet bomb the whole area under their control, killing every thing and every one in the area. Israel needs to do the same thing in the Gaza Strip and eliminate Hamas. The only way you deal with terrorists is to destroy them and their support base. EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND THING within the target area must be eliminated. CARTAGO DELENDA EST! Cato the Elder said that. He was right then. Rome followed his advice. Are we smart enough to follow that advice today? I wonder.

Fortunately no.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1596 on: February 10, 2015, 11:51:53 AM »
Then, you, my friend, will one day see yourself forced into Sharia. Enjoy. Either that or the rest of us will have to save your sorry butt. Don't worry. We will do your job for you, since you are too incompetent to do it yourself. We will incinerate the filthy animals ourselves.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:54:12 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Rama Set

« Reply #1597 on: February 10, 2015, 01:36:00 PM »
No one missed you at all.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: February 10, 2015, 02:03:56 PM »
My question was ignored.  :'(
The Mastery.

« Reply #1599 on: February 10, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
Then, you, my friend, will one day see yourself forced into Sharia. Enjoy. Either that or the rest of us will have to save your sorry butt. Don't worry. We will do your job for you, since you are too incompetent to do it yourself. We will incinerate the filthy animals ourselves.

How will you do that, Yaakov?