Offline Rekt

• View Profile
Answer these:
« on: January 23, 2017, 11:52:22 PM »
So flat earthers, answer these simple questions:
How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?
What is the motive to cover up the flat earth?
If the earth isn't a planet, your explanation for how everything else is round but earth isn't, isn't that quite the human-centric point of view? Are all of you so arrogant that you truly believe that Earth and humanity is all that matters?
How does even but by when though?

Elusive Rabbit

Re: Answer these:
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 12:30:14 AM »
Yawn.

We have a plethora of resources ranging from wikis to online documentation to forum archives. Your questions are largely unoriginal and largely answered, so feel free to peek around and satisfy your curiosity.

Yes.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 01:40:39 AM »
Yawn.

We have a plethora of resources ranging from wikis to online documentation to forum archives. Your questions are largely unoriginal and largely answered, so feel free to peek around and satisfy your curiosity.

Yes.
Your wiki largely redirects to articles that I've already read. If you have all this info, then tell me it.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 01:21:09 PM »
If the earth isn't a planet, your explanation for how everything else is round but earth isn't, isn't that quite the human-centric point of view?
I have 5 pieces of furniture in my room. Four of them are chairs. Naturally, the fifth item couldn't possibly be a table! That would be so table-centric! Are you truly so arrogant as to claim that the fifth thing might be different from these four things!?

There are nine animals in this pet store. Eight of them are cats. How dare you suggest that the last animal, the one located in a bird cage, might be anything other than a cat?! How bird-centric of you!

The Earth is not other planets. Observing other planets can lead us to educated guesses about the Earth, but it constitutes no proof. Your logic relies on applying inductive reasoning in a completely inappropriate scenario.

How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?
For your first two questions: https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy
For the last question: Sorry, I did not understand you.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:24:03 PM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 01:46:02 PM »
If the earth isn't a planet, your explanation for how everything else is round but earth isn't, isn't that quite the human-centric point of view?
I have 5 pieces of furniture in my room. Four of them are chairs. Naturally, the fifth item couldn't possibly be a table! That would be so table-centric! Are you truly so arrogant as to claim that the fifth thing might be different from these four things!?

There are nine animals in this pet store. Eight of them are cats. How dare you suggest that the last animal, the one located in a bird cage, might be anything other than a cat?! How bird-centric of you!

The Earth is not other planets. Observing other planets can lead us to educated guesses about the Earth, but it constitutes no proof. Your logic relies on applying inductive reasoning in a completely inappropriate scenario.

For your first two questions: https://wiki.tfes.org/The_Conspiracy
For the last question: Sorry, I did not understand you.
Again, this is a bad explanation. It only says that NASA missions are fake, and does not explain how the USSR didn't discredit them. It again does not give a motive for non-nasa round earth ideas, as there is no actual reason to cover up flat earth. If your entire theory hinges on a conspiracy with no motive I refuse your theory.

geckothegeek

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 09:57:02 PM »
What about all the other missions of all the other space agencies of all the other nations of the world ?
Are they all fakes, too ?

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »
What about all the other missions of all the other space agencies of all the other nations of the world ?
Typical flat earthers. When they hit a question they can't answer, they abandon the thread.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Answer these:
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 03:16:07 PM »
Typical flat earthers. When they hit a question they can't answer, they abandon the thread.

It's been a day since the last post. I don't think you understand what the word abandon means.

Stop with off-topic/low-content in the upper fora. This will be the last warning I give you.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 04:44:14 PM »
Again, can I get a serious answer to at least my first question? Why the USSR didn't expose all NASA missions being fake? That alone destroys most NASA conspiracies, and hasn't been answered. Someone who had a lot more time, manpower, resources, and brainpower than you and a HUGE motive to disprove NASA didn't. Is that just the global Zionist conspiracy or something?

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 05:14:09 PM »
Why the USSR didn't expose all NASA missions being fake? That alone destroys most NASA conspiracies, and hasn't been answered. Someone who had a lot more time, manpower, resources, and brainpower than you and a HUGE motive to disprove NASA didn't. Is that just the global Zionist conspiracy or something?

If the USSR dismantled the authenticity or legitimacy of NASA and their work, then the USSR wouldn't be able to employ their own space programs and such. It was a self-protectionist move, probably based on an ideal of scientific achievement, militaristic dominance, and "globularist" power.

No, it has nothing to do with a planar Zionist conspiracy. The Jews have hardly anything to do with it and the conspiracy is likely smaller than you think. 

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 09:21:39 PM »
Why the USSR didn't expose all NASA missions being fake? That alone destroys most NASA conspiracies, and hasn't been answered. Someone who had a lot more time, manpower, resources, and brainpower than you and a HUGE motive to disprove NASA didn't. Is that just the global Zionist conspiracy or something?

If the USSR dismantled the authenticity or legitimacy of NASA and their work, then the USSR wouldn't be able to employ their own space programs and such. It was a self-protectionist move, probably based on an ideal of scientific achievement, militaristic dominance, and "globularist" power.

No, it has nothing to do with a planar Zionist conspiracy. The Jews have hardly anything to do with it and the conspiracy is likely smaller than you think.
Mutually Assured Destruction doesn't apply in this situation. As the Soviets "claimed" to go first, why didn't NASA dismantle their fake, and call out Sputnik 1?

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 10:07:26 PM »
Mutually Assured Destruction doesn't apply in this situation. As the Soviets "claimed" to go first, why didn't NASA dismantle their fake, and call out Sputnik 1?

Mutually assured destruction does apply in this case, even if you inverted the roles of the US and USSR in their situations.

As well, satellites are very real. A little beeping probe like Sputnik 1 most likely wasn't a fake. I take issue with other space endeavors like the ISS and the moon landings.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:41 PM »
If it helps, I think you may be assuming that all these space agencies knew that the earth was flat, and therefore knew that every claim of space exploration was a lie. That almost certainly wasn't the case back then. Nowadays, I'm sure they realize that prolonged space travel is impossible (and possibly even that the earth is flat, although I personally doubt that they'd have the inclination or scientific rigor to figure it out) and that other space agencies must be lying too, but back in the fifties and sixties, for all they knew, they were the only ones who couldn't properly explore space.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 12:19:28 AM »
If it helps, I think you may be assuming that all these space agencies knew that the earth was flat, and therefore knew that every claim of space exploration was a lie. That almost certainly wasn't the case back then. Nowadays, I'm sure they realize that prolonged space travel is impossible (and possibly even that the earth is flat, although I personally doubt that they'd have the inclination or scientific rigor to figure it out) and that other space agencies must be lying too, but back in the fifties and sixties, for all they knew, they were the only ones who couldn't properly explore space.

That's a very fair point. I hadn't considered that angle.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 02:13:22 AM »

Mutually assured destruction does apply in this case, even if you inverted the roles of the US and USSR in their situations.

As well, satellites are very real. A little beeping probe like Sputnik 1 most likely wasn't a fake. I take issue with other space endeavors like the ISS and the moon landings.
But the ISS works on the EXACT SAME principle as Sputnik 1. It is in the SAME orbital area! Its orbit is very similar!

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 02:29:45 AM »
But the ISS works on the EXACT SAME principle as Sputnik 1. It is in the SAME orbital area! Its orbit is very similar!

I haven't denied the existence of the ISS. I've denied the imagined existence of the ISS, that people live on it and that it is a space station.

It is merely a satellite.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 02:31:30 AM »

I haven't denied the existence of the ISS. I've denied the imagined existence of the ISS, that people live on it and that it is a space station.

It is merely a satellite.
Why have you denied its existence? On what grounds?

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 02:48:28 AM »

I haven't denied the existence of the ISS. 

Did you read my last post? Please try again.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 01:42:38 PM »

I haven't denied the existence of the ISS. 

Did you read my last post? Please try again.
Well then why do you deny that it's habitable? What are the videos of people inside of it?

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »
What are the videos of people inside of it?

You saw Gravity, right? How about Apollo 13? If they can fake all of that, they sure as hell can fake the "inside" of the ISS, which usually involves a couple of people floating through and around aesthetically chaotic metal tubes.