Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: What is beyond the Ice Wall?
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 08:05:49 PM »
Ice is ice. If my cooler had ten pounds of ice in it it would be just as cold as if it had 100 pounds of ice in it.

You're not talking about a cooler. And yes, more ice does make it cooler, just not for the reasons you think. The fact that the south pole retains its ice cap year round (due to it being on land) increases the region's albedo. This reflection of energy back into space does cause the temps to be lower. More ice = colder temps. I'm guessing I don't need to explain the altitude's role in the overall temp.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 08:16:09 PM »
There is a big misconception at play.
One is that the north pole isn't covered in ice years around.
It is and google earth has photo shopped it to be open water.
Look at google earth and see how they have Greenland ice bond and the ocean above it wide open.

This year a Canadian research team went up to the north pole to research the global warming trend.
They had to turn back because the ice was to thick and much more then they expected.
So much for their global warming theory.

Also your comment about reflecting energy into space does apply to a flat earth because a flat earth would need the dome.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 08:24:13 PM »
There is a big misconception at play.
One is that the north pole isn't covered in ice years around.
It is and google earth has photo shopped it to be open water.
Look at google earth and see how they have Greenland ice bond and the ocean above it wide open.

This year a Canadian research team went up to the north pole to research the global warming trend.
They had to turn back because the ice was to thick and much more then they expected.
So much for their global warming theory.

Also your comment about reflecting energy into space does apply to a flat earth because a flat earth would need the dome.

I am aware the north pole retains some ice during the summer. Just not as much. As far as Google Earth photoshopping the north pole...well, I think you should get your meds checked. Are they in on the conspiracy, too. Sorry, you're just wrong.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »
Of course google earth is in on the scam.
NORAD as well.
And Elon Musk and the whole NASA space program.
And schools and University's.

Opposite world like TV.
If a bank spends millions on advertising to you to buy a short term mortgage you should buy along term one because they know what they are going to do to the interest rates 6 months down the road. And they have no interest in saying you money, they want your money.

Google where the north pole location is at. NORAD puts in estimated locations with out going there all from there desk tops. They claim its going to Russia.
The only entity that goes to the north pole every year is "50 Years of Victory".
A Russian icebreaker turned tourist north pole traveler. The company logo suggests Illuminati owners through symbolism .
And they mark the poles location every time and they have it marked at going straight east to Greenland.
They have this cute sign that they stick in the ice and it says "North Pole was here" because its moving so fast these days.

Also google Q. Vrangelya Island of the north east part of Russia by the Bering Sea.
Go right down to it and you will find a slice of un-photo shopped map going straight to the north pole.
Zoom right down on it and travel it north. You will see that it is covered in ice and someone Photoshop the ocean blue over it. Whats really interesting in that slice is the black located right at the pole while everything else is white.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2018, 01:07:44 AM »

What are you doing?

This is a photo from a film of a snowmobile race across the ARCTIC.
As in, this is ten thousand miles away from the alleged ice wall.

Do you seriously think that a reasonably experienced ice climber couldn't scale that even if it were *the* ice wall?

http://wildbillsrun.com/#about-film

I never climbed a wall in my life but I'm willing to bet that if you gave me a two day course, I can scale that with relative ease.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2018, 10:23:39 AM »
Ice is ice. If my cooler had ten pounds of ice in it it would be just as cold as if it had 100 pounds of ice in it.
But changing the temperature of said cooler would be much more difficult and time consuming. As well there is also the factor of the Southern Hemisphere being comprised more of water (lower heat index) than the Northern has. Which makes it generally cooler. Scientists are also finding that oceanic currents might have a hand in assisting the large amounts of ice that help keep things cooler.

One can't change the temperature of a cooler that has ice in it by adding more ice.

Have you ever slept in a snow cave? Its warmer in the snow then outside in the elements.
The outside elements is what creates the snow and ice.
Not vise versa.
Well, water solidifies into ice at 0 Celcius. So of the ice in the cooler is -2 and you add ice that is -8, wouldn't it cool it down?

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 11:32:44 AM »
I would really like if you guys could revert back to the topic of this thread! "What is beyond the ice wall?"

It has been proven what is beyond the ice wall (yes, it does excist when you go in to the Ross Sea in Antartica but it does not go around the world and there is no "edge" beyond). It is more land, more sea in every direction. This has been proven, and if you deny the proof of this then you must prove otherwise.

Offline Spikily

• ‘Get Knowing’
    • View Profile
    • Rules Of Survival
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2018, 05:00:01 AM »
Boys, Mr. Dan McMan asked a question and we haven’t asnwered it yet, although we almost have by saying there is more ice, but them we moved to how ice melts.
Let’s answer this for realsies.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2018, 07:39:19 PM »
Infinity is a man made number.

Infinity isn't a number.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2018, 07:41:07 PM »
God seems to describe Himself as finite. He has a beginning and an end.

If god has a beginning, who made god?
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »

No one knows who made bitcoin. It doesn't mean bitcoin doesn't exist.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 02:43:36 PM »
Just because the inventor isn't in the public domain, that doesn't mean that no-one knows who invented it.
This bloke claims he did:
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html

God says He IS the Alpha and Omega, He IS the beginning and the end, not he HAS a beginning or end.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" - in order to do that He must have been there before the beginning.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 05:43:12 PM »
Before the beginning of earth? Sure, why not.

And if you are the beginning and the end, you are finite. God never claims to be perpetual.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 06:14:08 PM »
Isaiah 40:28 - “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth, He will not grow tired or weary and his understanding no one can fathom.”
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Science, bitch!

• 🌎🌍🌏
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 07:09:26 PM »
Before the beginning of earth? Sure, why not.

Which means before the beginning of everything. It says "the heavens and the earth", which when those parts of the bible were written people thought of as the whole world.
There had not been an understanding of the universe we live in or the existence of other planets, solar systems let alone galaxies, people back then figured there just was the earth of indefinite two-dimensional extent, the heavens above and whatever underworld below. Which apparently doesn't differ too much from what somehow flat-earthers still believe today. 🤷‍♂️

And if you are the beginning and the end, you are finite. God never claims to be perpetual.

I'd argue that being the beginning AND the end (of everything) in itself pretty much suggests being infinite. I'm not sure though how much thought whoever wrote that bible passage really put into it. 🤨
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:03:05 PM by Science, bitch! »
Here am I floating in my tin can
far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
and there's nothing I can do

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 11:04:09 PM »

No one knows who made bitcoin. It doesn't mean bitcoin doesn't exist.

Apples to oranges. We can see that bitcoin exists. We can use it. We can interact with it. We can't with a god.

Offline Tobias

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2018, 06:17:35 PM »
Getting back to what the question was originaly!

How do I post pictures???
I think their may be other oceans and land.. I think that the world continues to go on, further and further.