Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Do other planets exist?
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2016, 09:56:47 PM »
So where are the pictures of our planet from space?

Can't you use google?  They are not hard to find.

So you are a round worlder, showing pictures of the earth from different angles would be evidence of a round world and you have bought it. Why are you here?

No, I am a Flat Earther.  I can observe for myself that the Earth is flat, I don't need images from a million miles up influencing my judgment.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Icaruss

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2016, 09:58:32 PM »

So you are a round worlder, showing pictures of the earth from different angles would be evidence of a round world and you have bought it. Why are you here?

No, I am a Flat Earther.  I can observe for myself that the Earth is flat, I don't need images from a million miles up influencing my judgment.

Now I'm confused, how do you see pictures of the world at different angles, think their real and also think the world is flat.
Forum Rules for the older members and Admins that need a reminder:
http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=977.0

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »

Now I'm confused, how do you see pictures of the world at different angles, think their real and also think the world is flat.

I'm confused by what you mean by seeing the world "at different angles".  I look down, I see a flat Earth.  The only angle i need to see that is 90 degrees, though it works equally well at 45 degrees or 60 degrees.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Icaruss

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2016, 10:04:21 PM »
I'm confused by what you mean by seeing the world "at different angles".  I look down, I see a flat Earth.  The only angle i need to see that is 90 degrees.

If you google 'pictures of the Earth' lots of pictures pop up showing a circular object centered on different continents. This is impossible in a flat world since the pictures would all be focused on the same spot, so I dismiss them. You say they're real so they must have been taken at different angles of a round object (according to you).

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2016, 10:38:07 PM »
You say they're real so they must have been taken at different angles of a round object (according to you).

No, I never said that.  How could that be when the Earth is flat?

Offline Icaruss

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2016, 10:47:34 PM »
You say they're real so they must have been taken at different angles of a round object (according to you).

You told me to use google to find pictures of the Earth, you claimed those pictures are real, the pictures in google images show many different continents as the central focus, this is impossible if the earth is flat. Where did I slip up? I think these pictures are doctored because if I draw the earth on a piece of paper I can only take a picture of it from one angle. I'm starting to think you aren't a flat worlder because you've made two assertions that can't co-exist. I knew the government wants to keep an eye on people who know the truth but this is the first time I've seen a piece of evidence to their existence online. You need more consistency in your logic to get people to believe your conviction.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2016, 12:07:57 AM »

You told me to use google to find pictures of the Earth, you claimed those pictures are real, the pictures in google images show many different continents as the central focus, this is impossible if the earth is flat.

Do you have any evidence to support your outlandish claim?

Where did I slip up?

Obviously you aren't taking aetheric refraction into account.

You need more consistency in your logic to get people to believe your conviction.

Frankly I don't give a shit if you believe my conviction.  Go away if you don't like the answers I give you.  You are a typical smug REer.

Offline Icaruss

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2016, 12:18:46 AM »
Do you have any evidence to support your outlandish claim?

I do in fact. Take a piece of paper and draw the earth on it. Now take a camera and take pictures of the piece of paper from any angle you choose. Look and the pictures you've taken and see that the center of the picture never changes. A simple experiment that allows you to see those photo's are doctored.

Obviously you aren't taking aetheric refraction into account.

No, because that's an outdated hypothesis. Frame-dragging is the correct term you're looking for and it doesn't apply to the distances we're talking about.

Frankly I don't give a shit if you believe my conviction.  Go away if you don't like the answers I give you.  You are a typical smug REer.

This is a typical government agent response, claim the true believer is a REer and act all indignant in the hopes your cover isn't blown.

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2016, 10:31:30 AM »
You told me to use google to find pictures of the Earth,
Not only that but his 1st link is nothing more than a Googly search.  That is not evidence --- rather, that is spamming and setting up a honey pot. 

He is helping Google collect data. 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

Offline Icaruss

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2016, 01:10:37 PM »
You told me to use google to find pictures of the Earth,
Not only that but his 1st link is nothing more than a Googly search.  That is not evidence --- rather, that is spamming and setting up a honey pot. 

He is helping Google collect data.

The plot thickens, I'm pretty sure data collection on people is his occupation.

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2016, 02:12:20 PM »
I'd like to believe that you are all trolling about man never going to space and that all the planets are flat and such, because I refuse to believe that people liing in this day and age can be as stupid as you people are being on this thread.

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 11:30:40 PM »
I'd like to believe that you are all trolling about man never going to space and that all the planets are flat and such, because I refuse to believe that people liing in this day and age can be as stupid as you people are being on this thread.

There are a few trolls, but I don't think it's too hard to point them out. I, for one, am a legitimate flat earth believer. However, I tend towards believing the other planets are spherical; though, I don't believe man has been to space (at least not to the extent we've been led to believe).

As for other planets existing, I repeat myself - yes, and I imagine they are spherical.

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 03:15:46 PM »

There are a few trolls, but I don't think it's too hard to point them out. I, for one, am a legitimate flat earth believer. However, I tend towards believing the other planets are spherical; though, I don't believe man has been to space (at least not to the extent we've been led to believe).

As for other planets existing, I repeat myself - yes, and I imagine they are spherical.

If the others are spherical, why is the earth not? if you went to the surface of those planets, you would also see the terrain in front of you as flat because of their sizes.

Offline magic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2016, 10:08:22 PM »
Roundy,
Your responses were insufficient to demonstrate to others, this conviction you hold.

Icaruss,
I agree that the sudden attack is a low level response and suspicious.

Earthisround,
This phrase, "people living this day and age" is commonly used to assert the negative connotation with questioning one's environment. Interesting to see so many people repeat this mantra in any discussion related to this subject.

With our society's focus fixated outside of our own environment it assists greatly in dismissing any notion that the Earth is anything but round.

I assume that these planets, as they are classified are either an independent light source or reflections.

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 01:41:36 AM »
Well given the fact that there is no outer space, I would have to say no.