Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: Antarctica
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 06:17:10 AM »
Do you have a link to such a model?  I am unable to visualize what you're describing.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline ClaireSmythe

• Flat Earth Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 01:19:46 PM »
Do you have a link to such a model?  I am unable to visualize what you're describing.

You just need to draw a semicircle. The straight line is the Earth, and the arc is the path of the accelerator.

The principle is like the below. It's a round object because it's the only thing I could find on google, but it's clear the same principle will hold. When a flow is interrupted, follow the path of the green dye. it splits for the interruption, and rejoins on the far side at a distance.

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 04:46:05 AM »
I have found a major stumbling block for flat earth. Although the Antarctic treaty is very suspicious and the land mass remains unmapped, only computer generated images exist there is a problem.
You want to know what the biggest problem is?  It is ruddy expensive to go live up there.  Hence, impossible for the common man to verify anything. 

Note to honest and honorable true-earthers: 
You do not have to make the truth a scientific debate.  You can control the debate by making it into what matters most about human activity and knowledge:  money. 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2016, 01:09:22 PM »
  I am an amateur sailer.  I have made many Atlantic crossings.  The way we cross the Atlantic is exactly the same from a Globe vs Flat Earth map.  I have an idea though.  I would be willing to save money for a real documented expedition.  If we take the Flat Earth map...I should be able to set sail from the West Coast USA....take a straight West line....and hit Antarctica (on the flat map).

If Im able to keep the same heading, and NOT hit Antarctica, but instead hit China or SE Asia....then wouldn't that prove the Earth is a ball ?  Or better yet..I could charter a boat from Chile, and see if I can go around Antarctica that way into the North Pole.  Has nobody ever done this before >???

Wezzoid

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »
  I am an amateur sailer.  I have made many Atlantic crossings.  The way we cross the Atlantic is exactly the same from a Globe vs Flat Earth map.  I have an idea though.  I would be willing to save money for a real documented expedition.  If we take the Flat Earth map...I should be able to set sail from the West Coast USA....take a straight West line....and hit Antarctica (on the flat map).

If Im able to keep the same heading, and NOT hit Antarctica, but instead hit China or SE Asia....then wouldn't that prove the Earth is a ball ?  Or better yet..I could charter a boat from Chile, and see if I can go around Antarctica that way into the North Pole.  Has nobody ever done this before >???

The best illustration would be to follow the edge of antarctica right around the world. If it's a globe the distance is dramatically shorter than if it's a disk.

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2016, 10:17:04 PM »
If Antarctica is around the whole world...I should hit it going West, then If i followed the edge...it should take me around the whole world.  This would be the easiest way to prove / disprove either theory.  Also a cost effective way too, since I know people who are more experienced than me with sailing / charting.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2016, 10:52:04 PM »

If you head west on a compass setting, you would be traveling an arc route. You wouldn't go south.
God is real.

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
I'll grant that nobody has flown over Antarctica (even though I dont know if thats true or not). But who has flown to and documented the edge?

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2016, 05:17:02 PM »
Money talks, people.

http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au/

Go see for yourself. Be open to ideas that are not your own.

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2016, 05:18:24 PM »
In fact, the more you look, the more common flying to and over Antarctica is.

I'm afraid this piece of the argument is not valid.

Offline Panzerfaust

• So You Think
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2016, 05:39:25 PM »

If your documentation is a tourist brochure, then I rest my case...

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »

I'm glad you put it that way. Flat Earth maps are insufficient as well.

Offline Panzerfaust

• So You Think
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2016, 05:52:16 PM »

That might be the case, but at least FET are hones about it. RE maps are manipulated.

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 05:58:08 PM »

That might be the case, but at least FET are hones about it. RE maps are manipulated.

All human creations are forms of manipulation.

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 06:00:08 PM »

According to who, and what?
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Panzerfaust

• So You Think
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2016, 06:04:52 PM »

That's a good question. The only one who have the means, motive and opportunity is the US government. What is your suggestion?

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2016, 06:26:36 PM »

That's a good question. The only one who have the means, motive and opportunity is the US government. What is your suggestion?
And how did you come to the conclusion that the US government are the only ones with the means to investigate?

As far as I know, even Brazils space program has more activity than NASA. NASA depends on numerous contractors to function properly  which makes the NASA fraud cover up even more ridiculous.

There's a lot of independent space programs and satellite operators out there. Even our universities have student built satellites in orbit mapping and communicating, and that's from a country with a population of only 5,5 million
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Panzerfaust

• So You Think
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2016, 06:45:22 PM »

There's a lot of independent space programs and satellite operators out there. Even our universities have student built satellites in orbit mapping and communicating, and that's from a country with a population of only 5,5 million

Oh - so now you have students to backup your outlandish claim? Denmark never had, and will never have, a space program. (Especially if Trump will be elected ;-)).

Offline Sputnik

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2016, 07:52:19 PM »

Oh - so now you have students to backup your outlandish claim? Denmark never had, and will never have, a space program. (Especially if Trump will be elected ;-)).

College students are a more credible source than you are proving to be.

Offline Panzerfaust

• So You Think
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2016, 07:56:22 PM »

College students are a more credible source than you are proving to be.

I'd like to see the link to the students going to space..