totallackey

Re: Trump
« Reply #3520 on: January 10, 2019, 04:39:49 PM »
I fail to see how what I do in a prison makes a difference,
lol really? So if a janitor started telling you how to how to fix the prison, you would consider them an expert?  Never has the term "expert" meant so little.
If he was telling me how to fix the plumbing then yes.

But this has nothing to do with entry/exit points, searches/shakedowns, etc, designed to curtail illicit activity related to escapes/trafficking.

Every staff person has experience with dealing with this and every staff person is fully aware of how the fact of limiting points of entry/egress into and out of the facility works as designed.
but I have performed a wide range of duties, from correctional officer up to and including assistant warden. 
Let's assume you are telling the truth: how many escapes does a wall prevent versus an unwalled prison?
That data is readily available to you to look up.

Look up escape numbers from prisons and then see what type of facility it is and whether or not it has a wall or fence.

The ones with walls is less than the ones with a fence (in turn being less than the ones with no fence).
Also, conflating the effectiveness of a wall for a prison versus a nation seems to be a terrible idea.
Aside from just stating, "...seems to be a terrible idea." how about clearly stating HOW or even WHY it is a terrible idea.

I thought that would be obvious, but ok.  The US border is not just land, but also water and air, so unlike a prison, there is a very real possibility of sailing or flying right past your wall.
Yes, there is. Who stated there wasn’t?
The US border is about 2,000 miles making patrolling the border, because it will still need patrolling, and repairing the wall, significantly larger of a logistical issue than a prison wall.
False. The facts prisons have walls reduces the need of consisting patrolling. Less constant patrols are required. 
Some of their checkpoints see considerably more traffic in a day than some prisons would likely see in a year meaning there is a need for more thorough, varied and stringent policies and processes for accessing those points.
Yes. The fact a wall requires them to now seek entry via specific access points and there will be an increase of agents and other staff at these points to deal with the appropriate issues.
I am not denying that walls work TWO WAYS.

Great, I never said you did.  Now, what are you talking about?
Written preemptive strike.
I am also not unaware the corporations who benefit highly from freedom of movement/relocation seem to be immune from scrutiny when they do so.

Generally, I am for LEAST RESTRICTIVE ENVIRONMENT POSSIBLE for every human; HOWEVER...

With that amount of freedom comes responsibility.

Do we act to curtail the bad actors or not?

This is a false dilemma implying a wall is the only solution and there can be no other.  No thanks. 
Wrong. My writing does not imply a wall is the only solution and it clearly delineates the precise dilemma whether you choose to accept it or not. There are all kinds of “barriers,” or proverbial “walls,” in place all over the place and in many different settings. Their primary purpose, wherever they exist, is to curtail “bad actors.”

Thank you, I will look at that now.

I see. Here is the footnote to that data, emphasis mine:

"The above statistics are estimates derived from data provided by foreign governments and other sources and reviewed by the Department of State. Aggregate data fluctuates from one year to the next due to the hidden nature of trafficking crimes, dynamic global events, shifts in government efforts, and a lack of uniformity in national reporting structures. The numbers in parentheses are those of labor trafficking prosecutions, convictions, and victims identified."

I think it is evident many of those governments have faulty reporting, in many cases due to outright complicity in the practice of human trafficking and abuse itself (including former officials in US Government, about to be held responsible and pay the price!)
I don't agree it is evident.  Regardless, that could call in to question the numbers for the entire hemisphere, maybe, but it wouldn't affect the USA's self-reporting in the slightest.  Let's be generous and say that the 75% of the victims from that report are in the US; that means there are only 7,500 victims which is a whole order of magnitude lower than what you were citing.  If my statistics are more accurately representing the problem, then this does not seem to be a national emergency.  A tragedy, yes, but not a national emergency.  The four previous national emergencies were a 1933 banking crisis, which affected a majority of  Americans, the Korean War, a 1970 postal strike, affecting a majority of americans and a 1971 inflation crisis, affect a majority of americans.  Unless it can be shown that the scale is the same, invoking emergency powers to fulfill a campaign promise seems to be frivolous at best.
Doesn’t surprise me in the least you don’t see it. Willful blindness is hard to cure.

There is no need to be generous at all. I provided the real numbers from Harvard Law.

You are just like Nancy Pelosi and don’t want to read or recognize what you believe to be my facts.

I got news, the same news Nielsen gave Pelosi. These are not my facts…they are THE FACTS.

Rama Set

« Reply #3521 on: January 10, 2019, 05:25:15 PM »
lol really? So if a janitor started telling you how to how to fix the prison, you would consider them an expert?  Never has the term "expert" meant so little.

But this has nothing to do with entry/exit points, searches/shakedowns, etc, designed to curtail illicit activity related to escapes/trafficking.

Every staff person has experience with dealing with this and every staff person is fully aware of how the fact of limiting points of entry/egress into and out of the facility works as designed.

So you did understand my point but pretended not to?  Strange.

but I have performed a wide range of duties, from correctional officer up to and including assistant warden. 
Let's assume you are telling the truth: how many escapes does a wall prevent versus an unwalled prison?

Look up escape numbers from prisons and then see what type of facility it is and whether or not it has a wall or fence.

The ones with walls is less than the ones with a fence (in turn being less than the ones with no fence).

I’ll just wait for you to provide evidence, as it’s your claim, thanks.

Also, conflating the effectiveness of a wall for a prison versus a nation seems to be a terrible idea.
Aside from just stating, "...seems to be a terrible idea." how about clearly stating HOW or even WHY it is a terrible idea.

I thought that would be obvious, but ok.  The US border is not just land, but also water and air, so unlike a prison, there is a very real possibility of sailing or flying right past your wall.

I think you lost the plot. You asked me to tell you why a nation’s border is materially different than a prison’s border.  That’s what I did.

The US border is about 2,000 miles making patrolling the border, because it will still need patrolling, and repairing the wall, significantly larger of a logistical issue than a prison wall.
False. The facts prisons have walls reduces the need of consisting patrolling. Less constant patrols are required. 

It’s false that patrolling a 2,000 mile border is different than patrolling a prison wall? I never even mentioned consistency.

Some of their checkpoints see considerably more traffic in a day than some prisons would likely see in a year meaning there is a need for more thorough, varied and stringent policies and processes for accessing those points.
Yes. The fact a wall requires them to now seek entry via specific access points and there will be an increase of agents and other staff at these points to deal with the appropriate issues.

Great. Now what are you talking about?

I am also not unaware the corporations who benefit highly from freedom of movement/relocation seem to be immune from scrutiny when they do so.

Generally, I am for LEAST RESTRICTIVE ENVIRONMENT POSSIBLE for every human; HOWEVER...

This is a false dilemma implying a wall is the only solution and there can be no other.  No thanks. 
Wrong. My writing does not imply a wall is the only solution and it clearly delineates the precise dilemma whether you choose to accept it or not. There are all kinds of “barriers,” or proverbial “walls,” in place all over the place and in many different settings. Their primary purpose, wherever they exist, is to curtail “bad actors.”

Incorrect. I am sorry that you don’t have a fuller understanding of immigration policies. Many of these proverbial walls and barriers are there to ensure quality economic resources or win diplomatic points (Like the “not a Muslim ban”)

"The above statistics are estimates derived from data provided by foreign governments and other sources and reviewed by the Department of State. Aggregate data fluctuates from one year to the next due to the hidden nature of trafficking crimes, dynamic global events, shifts in government efforts, and a lack of uniformity in national reporting structures. The numbers in parentheses are those of labor trafficking prosecutions, convictions, and victims identified."

I think it is evident many of those governments have faulty reporting, in many cases due to outright complicity in the practice of human trafficking and abuse itself (including former officials in US Government, about to be held responsible and pay the price!)
I don't agree it is evident.  Regardless, that could call in to question the numbers for the entire hemisphere, maybe, but it wouldn't affect the USA's self-reporting in the slightest.  Let's be generous and say that the 75% of the victims from that report are in the US; that means there are only 7,500 victims which is a whole order of magnitude lower than what you were citing.  If my statistics are more accurately representing the problem, then this does not seem to be a national emergency.  A tragedy, yes, but not a national emergency.  The four previous national emergencies were a 1933 banking crisis, which affected a majority of  Americans, the Korean War, a 1970 postal strike, affecting a majority of americans and a 1971 inflation crisis, affect a majority of americans.  Unless it can be shown that the scale is the same, invoking emergency powers to fulfill a campaign promise seems to be frivolous at best.
Doesn’t surprise me in the least you don’t see it. Willful blindness is hard to cure.

There is no need to be generous at all. I provided the real numbers from Harvard Law.

You are just like Nancy Pelosi and don’t want to read or recognize what you believe to be my facts.

I got news, the same news Nielsen gave Pelosi. These are not my facts…they are THE FACTS.

Well, you can’t provide a figure on actual victims, instead choosing to cite a secondary source that doesn’t even address your argument. Not much to respond to is there? Show me a more accurate number of victims of human trafficking than what I provided, and then lay out the case for it being a -national- emergency. You are doing what Rushy talked about earlier: making a moral argument because your empirical argument is insufficient.

totallackey

« Reply #3522 on: January 10, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »

So you did understand my point but pretended not to?  Strange.
More like I understood you had no point.

Still don't.

I’ll just wait for you to provide evidence, as it’s your claim, thanks.
"As the U.S. prison population has grown over the past few decades, experts say, prisons have gotten better at keeping those inside the walls (emphasis mine)from getting out. - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/06/08/prison-escape-statistics/28693731/

I think you lost the plot. You asked me to tell you why a nation’s border is materially different than a prison’s border.  That’s what I did.
How does the fact of material difference ultimately resolve your flawed view on this subject?

Walls work, wherever they are found, even around countries.

It’s false that patrolling a 2,000 mile border is different than patrolling a prison wall? I never even mentioned consistency.
The act of patrolling a land border is no different. You act as if prisons are not somehow located (wait for it...) on LAND!

Great. Now what are you talking about?
My written preemptive strike.

Incorrect. I am sorry that you don’t have a fuller understanding of immigration policies. Many of these proverbial walls and barriers are there to ensure quality economic resources or win diplomatic points (Like the “not a Muslim ban”).
Hmmm...

If by "quality economic resources," you mean curtailing illegal work force possibilities being available, I agree.

Muslim ban my ass. There was never a Muslim ban nor will there ever be a Muslim ban.

Well, you can’t provide a figure on actual victims, instead choosing to cite a secondary source that doesn’t even address your argument.
57000 is not numerical figure?
Not much to respond to is there? Show me a more accurate number of victims of human trafficking than what I provided, and then lay out the case for it being a -national- emergency. You are doing what Rushy talked about earlier: making a moral argument because your empirical argument is insufficient.
I did.

It is a national emergency if the President says it is...

Not you...

Not me...

Not Rushy...

Not Chuckles the Clown...

Not Dancy Nancy...

Trump.

In the immortal words of Ric Flair...

"Whether you like it or don't like it...learn to LOVE IT 'cause its the best thing going around today! WHOOOO!!! WHOOOO!!!"

For honk:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:59:12 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #3523 on: January 10, 2019, 06:23:07 PM »

Still don't.
Correct, I was only trying to figure out to what degree you were talking out of your ass.
"As the U.S. prison population has grown over the past few decades, experts say, prisons have gotten better at keeping those inside the walls (emphasis mine)from getting out. - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/06/08/prison-escape-statistics/28693731/

Not what I asked for. Show me how effective walled prisons are vs unwalled  prisons.

How does the fact of material difference ultimately resolve your flawed view on this subject?

You have definitely lost the plot. I have never once said a wall was ineffective.

The act of patrolling a land border is no different. You act as if prisons are not somehow located (wait for it...) on LAND!

I can’t believe you are this dense. You don’t really think patrolling a length of wall the same length as a few city blocks has the same logistical requirements as patrolling the length of the US-Mexican border, do you? Part of me hopes you do because you would be such a precious little unicorn.

It missed.

Hmmm...
Take your time.

If by "quality economic resources," you mean curtailing illegal work force possibilities being available, I agree.
You should have taken more time. That’s not exclusively what I meant.

Muslim ban my ass. There was never a Muslim ban nor will there ever be a Muslim ban.
Never said there was.

Not one that presents the number of victims of human trafficking. Not everyone involved in human trafficking is a victim.
I did.

No. This was the number of people involved in human trafficking, not the number of victims.

It is a national emergency if the President says it is...

Not you...

Not me...

Not Rushy...

Not Chuckles the Clown...

Not Dancy Nancy...

Trump.

In the immortal words of Ric Flair...

"Whether you like it or don't like it...learn to LOVE IT 'cause its the best thing going around today! WHOOOO!!! WHOOOO!!!"

The president can declare a state of emergency it, but it doesn’t make it true or appropriate or necessary. Seems you are a lackey to more than honesty.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:33:38 PM by Rama Set »

totallackey

« Reply #3524 on: January 11, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »

Still don't.
Correct, I was only trying to figure out to what degree you were talking out of your ass.

Not what I asked for. Show me how effective walled prisons are vs unwalled  prisons.
Did you have trouble reading the article?

The article states 1 to 9.

You have definitely lost the plot. I have never once said a wall was ineffective.
Oh, then what is your problem?

I can’t believe you are this dense. You don’t really think patrolling a length of wall the same length as a few city blocks has the same logistical requirements as patrolling the length of the US-Mexican border, do you? Part of me hopes you do because you would be such a precious little unicorn.
Logistics of patrolling are already in place and would be improved with the funding bill.

You can't be that dense, right?

I mean, you have a tremendous amount of expertise in this area, correct?
It missed.
You wish.
Hmmm...
Take your time.

You should have taken more time. That’s not exclusively what I meant.
Doesn't surprise me...you have no clue what you mean most of the time.
Never said there was.
More equivocation and mental reservation on display.
Not one that presents the number of victims of human trafficking. Not everyone involved in human trafficking is a victim.
Okay, how about...

"... 50 million people who are victims of human trafficking worldwide...."

From the same article: http://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2018/06/27/the-intersection-of-human-trafficking-and-immigration/

I did.

No. This was the number of people involved in human trafficking, not the number of victims....

Yeah, I provided the article...you FAILED TO READ IT, even to the THIRD PARAGRAPH!

Just in case you missed it:"... 50 million people who are victims of human trafficking worldwide..."

"Victims of both sex and labor trafficking include United States citizens, but also many foreign nationals, mostly from Mexico, Central and South America, (emphasis mine) as well as the Caribbean.

http://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2018/06/27/the-intersection-of-human-trafficking-and-immigration/
The president can declare a state of emergency it, but it doesn’t make it true or appropriate or necessary. Seems you are a lackey to more than honesty.
Yeah, it would.

You write as if you have some sort of innate ability to determine best course of action...you can't even be bothered to read valid source material.

I leave you with the GREAT JIM ACOSTA clearly describing the "tranquil scene," scene in McAllen, Texas, where the WALL is DOING IT'S JOB!
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/jim-acosta-goes-border-accidentally-proves-walls-work/
BWAHAHAHA!!!

GREAT JOB JIMMY BOY!!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:58:18 AM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #3525 on: January 11, 2019, 12:04:48 PM »

Still don't.

Did you have trouble reading the article?

The article states 1 to 9.
Not at all. Minimum and medium security prisons are not the same as unwalled prisons.

Oh, then what is your problem?

Your rationale for a State of Emergency is terrible and I am not convinced a wall is the best course of action. As your article above states, walls lead to complacency. I don’t believe it will solve any problems in the long-term.

Logistics of patrolling are already in place and would be improved with the funding bill.

You can't be that dense, right?

I mean, you have a tremendous amount of expertise in this area, correct?
How would they improve?

Okay, how about...

"... 50 million people who are victims of human trafficking worldwide...."

From the same article: http://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2018/06/27/the-intersection-of-human-trafficking-and-immigration/
We are talking about the US. How many victims in the US? I have a source, from the State Department that already puts it at >10,000

I did.

No. This was the number of people involved in human trafficking, not the number of victims....

Yeah, I provided the article...you FAILED TO READ IT, even to the THIRD PARAGRAPH!

Just in case you missed it:"... 50 million people who are victims of human trafficking worldwide...."

http://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2018/06/27/the-intersection-of-human-trafficking-and-immigration/

You restating the same irrelevant statistic from an unsourced blog won’t change anything.

totallackey

« Reply #3526 on: January 11, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »
blah, blah, blah...
Jim Acosta conclusively ended your silliness Rama...

Even he is telling you to put a sock in it...

Give it up!

In other great news, in an effort to alleviate the lack of meaningful posts made by Rama Set over the past couple of days:

"President Donald Trump signed a bill Tuesday that clears the way for the release of previously redacted FBI documents related to civil rights-era killings, many of which went unpunished."
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2019/01/09/donald-trump-signs-bill-release-fbi-documents-civil-rights-era-killings/2524087002/

"Activists take part in a "Walk for Freedom" in 2018 to protest against human trafficking in Berlin. The Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act of 2018 recently passed by Congress and signed Jan. 8 by President Donald Trump allocates $430 million through 2022 to prevent and respond to human trafficking in the U.S. and abroad."
https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2019/01/09/trump-signs-law-to-pump-430-million-into-anti-human-trafficking-efforts/

"Almost a year after declaring the opioid epidemic a public health emergency, President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed into law a sweeping legislative package that lawmakers and public health experts believe will help curb the growing crisis in the United States."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-signs-sweeping-opioid-bill-vow-end-scourge-drug-addiction-n923976

Now, read the following very carefully because I know most of have trouble comprehending the most simple concepts...

Two of these ISSUES have already been IDENTIFIED, by BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, as URGENT OR EMERGENT ISSUES!!!

Hence, your OBJECTIONS to a declaration of national emergency over issues at the southern border of the US are baseless.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:21:34 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #3527 on: January 11, 2019, 12:34:35 PM »
Jim Acosta cherry picks a part of the border where nothing is happening and everyone uses that as evidence that something is happening. It’s insane.

I could care less if a bunch of sycophantic politicians want to score political points. An emergent issue and a public health emergency are not the same thing as a national emergency. I agree it’s a problem, but it’s pretty scary that people are actively searching for weak justifications to suspend their democracy right now.

totallackey

« Reply #3528 on: January 11, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »
More great news concerning our beloved leader!

"President Trump signed into law Thursday an $867 billion farm bill that provides billions in aid to U.S. farmers while rejecting deep cuts to the federal food stamp programs sought by some House Republicans."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/12/20/president-trump-signs-billion-farm-bill-into-law/?utm_term=.866a2fb2ff6a

Further, the bill legalizes hemp production:
"The farm bill legalizes the production of hemp, a form of cannabis with lower THC levels than marijuana. Analysts told CNBC that hemp could grow into a $20 billion industry by 2022."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/12/11/congresss-billion-farm-bill-is-out-heres-whats-it/?utm_term=.e968b7855077

Take that whiners!

God Bless our beloved leader!

totallackey

« Reply #3529 on: January 11, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
Jim Acosta cherry picks a part of the border where nothing is happening and everyone uses that as evidence that something is happening. It’s insane.

I could care less if a bunch of sycophantic politicians want to score political points. An emergent issue and a public health emergency are not the same thing as a national emergency. I agree it’s a problem, but it’s pretty scary that people are actively searching for weak justifications to suspend their democracy right now.
Lemme guess...

You must be sitting on one of those fancy rotating barstools...

Further news...

This is a constitutional REPUBLIC, not a democracy...in other words, the sheriff sometimes needs to do what he has to do, people be damned...this is what SJW snowflakes don't understand...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:58:18 PM by totallackey »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: January 12, 2019, 09:39:46 AM »
Walls work so long as you can monitor them effectively.

Even the lacky would admit that a prison wall would be worthless if it took an hour just to patrol one side.  (And you couldn't see most of it from anywhere)

And I'm not against wall sections in high traffic areas.  Thats smart and is already in place.  But most of the southern border is not a high traffic area because getting there by car is impossible, and on foot is a death sentence.

As for human traffiking, just read the article.

1. 50 million worldwide is alot but its total victims.  Meaning if you were taken as a slave 20 years ago, you're in that number.
2. The nbc article linked in the harvard one states many american victims are brought in legally. So a wall would not help.

Also, again, build a wall in a high traffic area.  One you can effectively patrol.  Thats fine by me.
But given how hard it is to patrol the areas we have now, I don't know how you're gonna get more people to do it over longer and harder areas.

Plus side, unless the wall is built using people carrying stone blocks by hand, there will be vehicle roads to each section of the wall so easy to get to and escape from via car or truck.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:07:47 PM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: January 15, 2019, 05:03:56 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: January 15, 2019, 05:48:13 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html

On the notion of acting very, very guilty. This really is a crazy meme at this point.
Guilty of what?

LOL!

Good question because no president would ever bother hiding conversations by destroying evidence.  Right?

We wouldn't know, because hiding something effectively means it's hidden. It's possible no other president did something like this, or it's possible that many others did it, but more competently.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: January 15, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html

On the notion of acting very, very guilty. This really is a crazy meme at this point.
Guilty of what?

LOL!

Good question because no president would ever bother hiding conversations by destroying evidence.  Right?

We wouldn't know, because hiding something effectively means it's hidden. It's possible no other president did something like this, or it's possible that many others did it, but more competently.
Well, we know Nixon did.  But you're right.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: January 16, 2019, 07:47:14 AM »

totallackey

« Reply #3537 on: January 16, 2019, 11:26:16 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/15/685416350/feast-fit-for-a-burger-king-trump-serves-fast-food-to-college-football-champs

Our president...
Cheap as fuck?  Or just no taste in food?
A) Not cheap, just pragmatic, as everyone with a sane mind knows exactly what typical food college athletes enjoy; and,
Two) No real US citizen would adopt a moniker using the word, "Lord."

totallackey

« Reply #3538 on: January 16, 2019, 11:32:16 AM »

Guilty of what?

LOL!

Care to point out where the word, "destroyed," was ever used?

Guilty of what?

LOL!

Nixon didn't destroy evidence.

You must really like daytime soaps for the high drama and meaningful dialogue...

Along with hamsters for the high level of entertainment.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: January 16, 2019, 12:48:39 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/15/685416350/feast-fit-for-a-burger-king-trump-serves-fast-food-to-college-football-champs

Our president...
Cheap as fuck?  Or just no taste in food?
A) Not cheap, just pragmatic, as everyone with a sane mind knows exactly what typical food college athletes enjoy; and,
Two) No real US citizen would adopt a moniker using the word, "Lord."
You do know that professional athletes, college included, have strict nutritional rules to ensure maximum performance,yes?  They are told by their nutrition coach not to each fast food.

Also, stick to a numbering scheme if you wanna use one.

Guilty of what?

LOL!

Care to point out where the word, "destroyed," was ever used?
You're right, a fail on my part . Trump took the notes.  He problably kept them in a safe place incase he forgot what was said.  And made sure no one else could see it . For some reason.

Guilty of what?

LOL!

Nixon didn't destroy evidence.

You must really like daytime soaps for the high drama and meaningful dialogue...

Along with hamsters for the high level of entertainment.
Correct, but he did hide evidence.  Which is what Rushy said and I agreed with.