Explain Solar/Lunar Eclipses
« on: August 10, 2018, 07:02:18 AM »
I'm sure this has been asked before. I looked up some videos. Between the FE vids and the RE vids, I concluded that facts are more believable.

But my curiosity begs this question. Solar/Lunar eclipses, the behaviors of the atmosphere, the odd-1000 years of statistical data from various sources (not just NASA, guys...) I want to know what this boils down to.

If the earth is indeed flat, there would be no atmosphere, or center of mass to pull oxygen down to earth via gravity. There would be no such thing as a lunar/solar eclipse since more than likely the sun and moon would (or should) be out at the same time.

Also motion. Earths gravity and rotation keep us locked down to earth, so why aren't we in Zero gravity? The FE as its described has no center of mass, its a disc.

Anyway this is a very interesting cult I've stumbled upon. I'm genuinely curious to see this all explained.

Disclaimer: Don't bother telling me to "educate myself" or teach me the ways of the FE theory. I've already read it all.