Facts needed
« on: November 07, 2017, 02:35:01 PM »
Hello all, I am using this topic for a uni presentation, I need basic facts for the theory. I've heard a few people linking the bible to the theory, I have read Gensis, but failed to see any evidence, please enlighten ,me. If you know of any good places to gain facts etc please let me know. I am here with an open mind and would love nothing more than to understand this interesting theory. Also anyone know anything abou Samuel Shenton? Wiki isn't very helpful.

Re: Facts needed
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 08:06:38 AM »
if facts are needed, please look elsewhere.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:52 AM »
if facts are needed, please look elsewhere.

If you aren't going to be be helpful, then there isn't a need to reply. It is considered low-content in the upper fora.

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 05:47:26 PM »
It's been a while so I will answer.
First off, I am a round earther but I will try to be objective and state the major theories I have encountered.
Downwards pull on mass (Gravity) is explained as two main ways, the Universal Acceleration theory is that the whole world is constantly accelerating and that pulls objects down. The other is that gravity works as normal but the world is an infinite plane preventing a collapse or horizontal pull to the centre. With UA the changes in gravity are explained by celestial gravitation, a pull from the space upwards which is 'not' caused by gravity but another force.
Space exploration is considered a hoax, the satellites are either said to be projections or naturally occurring.The reason for this is argued as a number of things from NASA embezzling or the government wanting people to think they can leave the planet in the future.
The sun is normally a spotlight that moves around the earth shining light down. In FET perspective causes objects in the distance to appear lower down, which is why the sun gets higher and lower during the day. Although I have also seen people that think the sun is a multitude of man made objects that are catapulted across continents.
FET claims to not know the shape of the earth and it cannot be known due to various measurement inaccuracies.

This is simplified and most FET will pick a mix of these theories rather than follow a single dogma

I think that covers every main theory here but just say if you need to know more
We generally accept evidence from all  sources.

The only evidence for Round Earth celestial accuracy (assuming that timeanddate is even based on RET) is the evidence you collected with your friends last month?