Ghost of V

Re: AWT-Evidence?
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 08:12:48 PM »
Please answer the question.

Evidence for AWT has already been given to you to the best of our abilities. The evidence is just as good, if not better, than evidence for dark matter/energy. I am on topic, if you choose to interpret it another way then I'm sorry but that sounds like a personal problem.

What does Dark Matter/Energy have to do with AWT?  Please link me to any post in this thread that contains evidence.  All I have received is a promise from Tausami to post something at a future date, which I will enjoy reading when he does.

If you wish to debate the evidence for Dark Matter/Dark Energy, then I would happily do so, in another thread.

No thanks. This thread please.

The point I am trying to make is that dark matter/energy is just as fantastical as Aetheric Wind theory, but for some reason you believe that over AWT. Why?

Rama Set

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 08:16:45 PM »
Please answer the question.

Evidence for AWT has already been given to you to the best of our abilities. The evidence is just as good, if not better, than evidence for dark matter/energy. I am on topic, if you choose to interpret it another way then I'm sorry but that sounds like a personal problem.

What does Dark Matter/Energy have to do with AWT?  Please link me to any post in this thread that contains evidence.  All I have received is a promise from Tausami to post something at a future date, which I will enjoy reading when he does.

If you wish to debate the evidence for Dark Matter/Dark Energy, then I would happily do so, in another thread.

No thanks. This thread please.

The point I am trying to make is that dark matter/energy is just as fantastical as Aetheric Wind theory, but for some reason you believe that over AWT. Why?

I understand the point you are trying to make.  Lets discuss it somewhere else. 

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 11:12:19 PM »
Where is the evidence for dark matter?
Gravitational lensing.  Where is the evidence for windy aether?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Ghost of V

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 11:14:40 PM »

The Sun and Moon discs.

Where is the evidence for gravitational lensing? Pictures do not count as evidence due to their easily manipulated nature.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2014, 12:05:43 AM »

The Sun and Moon discs.
It seems to me that if the sun and moon are discs, then they should be quite unstable due to the turbulence created by your proposed aetherific eddies.

Where is the evidence for gravitational lensing? Pictures do not count as evidence due to their easily manipulated nature.
What unfakable evidence do you propose that I provide?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 12:08:16 AM by markjo »

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Ghost of V

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2014, 12:25:31 AM »
It seems to me that if the sun and moon are discs, then they should be quite unstable due to the turbulence created by your proposed aetherific eddies.

The Sun & Moon discs are caught within a stable whirlpool known as the aetheric whirlpool. The Sun is near a portion of the whirlpool comparable to an eyewall, which causes it to rise and set. It moves from side to side on this wall, which causes what you know of as "seasons". It really is no more miraculous than what you consider gravity holding your faulty round Earth in orbit around your fraud Sun.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 12:36:26 AM by Vauxhall »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2014, 01:21:22 AM »

The Sun & Moon discs are caught within a stable whirlpool known as the aetheric whirlpool. The Sun is near a portion of the whirlpool comparable to an eyewall, which causes it to rise and set. It moves from side to side on this wall, which causes what you know of as "seasons". It really is no more miraculous than what you consider gravity holding your faulty round Earth in orbit around your fraud Sun.
Except that the motions of the "faulty" RE sun and moon can be mathematically modeled.  Where is the mathematical model of your aetherific whirlpool powered sun-moon model?