Rama Set

Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1660 on: February 11, 2015, 03:50:55 PM »
I already did. Anything good that came out of Islam is because of Judaism. Anything shitty about it is because they perverted Judaism.

How convenient.  Tell me more.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1661 on: February 11, 2015, 04:27:59 PM »
Finland is actually a cool country. They have a very good social welfare system, and Internet is considered a constitutional right of the citizens. Re: Finnish doctors being Jews, I expect you are right, BEARDO, because there aren't that many Jews in Finland! I don't recall that we ever got quite THAT far north! I think that there is only a tiny number of us there.

I just checked. There are 1500 Jews in Finland today. During WWII, although Finland was fighting the USSR, as was Germany, only 22 Finnish Jews died, all fighting the USSR. No Jews were handed to the Nazis. When the Nazis asked for the Finnish Jews, they were told by the Finnish Government and the (Lutheran) Church of Finland to fuck off.

Ghost of V

« Reply #1662 on: February 11, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »
I seriously doubt most Finnish doctors are jews.

You're right. They're all death metal atheists.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: February 11, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »
White people contributed the most to civilization, not sand people. If any Jews did anything good it was because they were white, if a white Jew committed any atrocity it was because of their dumb religion.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1664 on: February 12, 2015, 04:48:30 AM »
The only reason white people in Europe accomplished anything was due to Judaism. While your ancestors were savaging about in some ungodly part of Europe, or butt-humping boys in ancient Greece, mine were Priests to the Temple of Solomon. Oh, and, don't start on the 'lack of archaeological evidence' shit. The fact that they felt the need to return from captivity to build another is evidence of the first. Throw in the fact that Samaritans exist, still sacricificing on Mt. Gerizim, and you see the earliest schism between Jews and non-Jews. And remember Jesus saying: salvation is of the Jews.

« Reply #1665 on: February 12, 2015, 07:48:19 AM »
Actually, the only reason white people accomplished anything is due to the Mongols.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 12, 2015, 07:56:50 AM »
The only reason white people in Europe accomplished anything was due to Judaism. While your ancestors were savaging about in some ungodly part of Europe, or butt-humping boys in ancient Greece, mine were Priests to the Temple of Solomon.
How did the fact that your people were priests in the Temple of Solomon help white people accomplish things?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 07:58:28 AM by beardo »
The Mastery.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: February 12, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »
The only reason white people in Europe accomplished anything was due to Judaism. While your ancestors were savaging about in some ungodly part of Europe, or butt-humping boys in ancient Greece, mine were Priests to the Temple of Solomon. Oh, and, don't start on the 'lack of archaeological evidence' shit. The fact that they felt the need to return from captivity to build another is evidence of the first. Throw in the fact that Samaritans exist, still sacricificing on Mt. Gerizim, and you see the earliest schism between Jews and non-Jews. And remember Jesus saying: salvation is of the Jews.
So now you believe the preaching of Jesus?
God is real.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: February 12, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
The only reason white people in Europe accomplished anything was due to Judaism. While your ancestors were savaging about in some ungodly part of Europe, or butt-humping boys in ancient Greece, mine were Priests to the Temple of Solomon.
How did the fact that your people were priests in the Temple of Solomon help white people accomplish things?

Without them, we probably wouldn't have the priestly class in Catholicism and thus no Father Ted. The entire history and purpose of Judaism was to inspire a Channel 4 sitcom.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 12, 2015, 01:56:37 PM »

Without them, we probably wouldn't have the priestly class in Catholicism and thus no Father Ted. The entire history and purpose of Judaism was to inspire a Channel 4 sitcom.

I see. Most enlightening.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1670 on: February 12, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
I did NOT say I believed in Jesus. But in fact, he was a Jewish Rabbi, who was for the most part Orthodox (as the term would be used today). Christians perverted his message into something almost unrecognisable, but then, that's not surprising. Had the Church remained predominantly Jewish, that might not have happened, but instead, it became dominantly Goy in composition.

If you read the so called 'New Testament' carefully, you can strain out the parts that are most likely to have actually happened, since Jesus was in fact a Jew. The rest of it (like most of Paul's crap) can be eliminated. Most of Paul, of course, does not concern events so much as it does ideas.

Now Paul may have been a Jew, but his father had been given Roman citizenship for undetermined services rendered to the Roman Imperial State. Paul inherited this. And in many ways, when you read his work, he was a far better Roman philosphically than he was a Jew. So his work screwed the Church permanently.

Jesus himself often spoke of the superiority of the Jews in salvation matters. Another example of this is when he tells the woman that it is not meet to take food from the children and give it to dogs. She then says that even dogs eat of the crumbs. He agrees and sends her away whole.

He also says more than once that he is sent to Israel first. Its not a question then, of believing or not believing in Jesus. Its a question of believing or not believing the 'New Testament' and all the pagan nonsense that infests it. Was Jesus anything more than just a regular Rabbi? No.

What being a Priest to the Temple means is just comparing the quality of civilisation, that is all. You have your Priests to the Temple and the glorious services to G-d and then you have the boy loving, butt-humping, pagan Greeks and Romans. Take your pick.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:18:13 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: February 12, 2015, 02:17:03 PM »
And while the priests may have been priests, what did the rest of the Jews do?
The Mastery.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 12, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »
If you read the so called 'New Testament' carefully, you can strain out the parts that are most likely to have actually happened, since Jesus was in fact a Jew.
You're right. It's equally easy to strain out the likely true parts from the Old Testament, too. All you need to do is look out your window and chuck that poorly written piece of crap out.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: February 12, 2015, 05:17:31 PM »

The only reason Judaism ever accomplished anything was due to white people. Only white Jews are successful, the other Jews attributed nothing to society and still don't, to this very day.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1674 on: February 12, 2015, 08:13:40 PM »
That depends on how you define whiteness. The so called "Arab Jews", ie, the Jews of the Arab world (nearly all of whom left Arab countries wherein they had lived for centuries and now live in Israel) were, like European Jews, the most advanced of the cultures in which they lived. Since Middle Easterners are considered "Caucasian", you have to be careful with the term "White". The term "Caucasian" applies to anybody from Europe, the Middle East, Persia, Afghanistan, and parts of India. And yet most people would not use the term 'White" to apply to all those people, although many would be classified as such by their own people in many ways (for example, the Brahmins of Northern India tend to be very light complected compared to other Indians).

Clearly an Ethiopic Jew is not White, or even Caucasian, that much is obvious. And yet, Ethiopia speaks a Semitic language. And the Jews there, although they are Negro, carry the same DNA as a European Jew or an Iraqi Jew, and the Cohanim among them do the same. And of course, the Solomonic Dynasty that ended with Haile Salassie (there are descendants of course), is in fact related to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

Anyone who calls the Hebrew Bible poorly written doesn't have a brain between their ears. It "only" contains some of the most exalted language on the planet. This has been acknowledged by believer and non-believer alike.  The poetry even in translation is brilliant in many cases. And in Hebrew, of course, it set the language on course for being among the most beautiful on the planet. But, I realise atheists aren't exactly known for their intelligence. Quite the opposite, actually. So I shan't bother my head too much about it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1675 on: February 12, 2015, 08:17:51 PM »
And while the priests may have been priests, what did the rest of the Jews do?

The rest of us were living like normal people do. Working at our professions, educating our children (all Jewish males learned to read Hebrew [and often the language of the people among whom they lived when that was the Diaspora], whereas European males were 95% illiterate), and just living life.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: February 12, 2015, 08:21:15 PM »
And besides the supposed buttporking, how did the greeks live any different?
The Mastery.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: February 12, 2015, 08:24:31 PM »
And besides the supposed buttporking, how did the greeks live any different?

Well, for one they didn't mutilate their children's dicks or kiss them after they had done so. Judaism sounds pretty homo when you think about it. Had to have pretty dicks.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1678 on: February 12, 2015, 08:46:37 PM »
Actually, there was no kissing involved. What was done was what at the time was deemed to be a health thing. It was thought, erroneously of course, that saliva would cleanse the injury created by the circumcision. Obviously this is not true. Today it is only practiced by a VERY small number of Jews. It is illegal in both Israel and the United States as far as I am aware. Now, alcohol is used to cleanse the area. As far as circumcision itself goes, it has been used by Gentiles in the United States for a long time as a health measure, so I would stop bitching if I were you. Chances are, some of you are circumcised (and some of you are not, it depended on what your mother decided).

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: February 12, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »
Sounds like Jews were so homo that pretty dicks made them happy.