Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1640 on: February 11, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
No. You get shot if you draw Muslim prophets.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 11, 2015, 08:42:01 AM »
Not by the western media. Did you not see how it says The West on the black sleeve? And how do you know that's a drawing of a muslim prophet? It just says Muslims, not Muhammad or whatever.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:44:33 AM by beardo »
The Mastery.

Ghost of V

« Reply #1642 on: February 11, 2015, 08:47:53 AM »
Yaakov, what do you think of Jerusalem Syndrome?

« Reply #1643 on: February 11, 2015, 09:46:50 AM »
Cartago delenda est. Of course, if you hate Jews so much, we'll gladly take back our contributions to Western Civilisation, and leave you all a bunch of Greek god worshiping boy loving pedophiles. Since that was basically standard in Greece, and became the standard in Rome, we'll gladly leave you all. Without our contributions, you would all still be humping your boys, and considering it the norm, and considering women to be "misbegotten males", as Aristotle put it.

And of course, since you love your Muslims so much, we'll gladly take back the Salk vaccine, and the other benefits Jews and Israel have conferred on the West. Oh, Mr. Hawking, we'll take back that talk machine you use, since you hate Israel so much, and it was invented there. That will shut you up, and we won't have to listen to your stupidity.

You can have Muslims, and the blessings they have conferred on the West, which, other than for about two centuries in the Middle Ages, have  amounted to better ways to blow people up. Oh, and we'll make sure that the Ottoman Empire's order NOT to allow the printing press in 1455 when it arrived there, well, we'll make sure that is guaranteed to be obeyed throughout the West. The printing press wasn't allowed until the 19th Century, which is why so many Muslims are illiterate and stupid even today. We'll just spread that around, since you are so fond of the "Religion of Peace".

And since 20% of all Nobel Prizes have been won by 2% of the population (namely, Jews), we'll just take all the advances that have been given to the world by Jews and go home, and keep them to ourselves. We'll let you have the savagery of Islam.  Let's see, about 1 billion Muslims have won exactly 2 Nobel Prizes. One in Literature in the late '60's, and one in Peace this last year. Such a stellar record! Christians have got the rest.

Of course, I am sure that if you added a few categories, like "How to Make a Better IED", or "How to Raise a Suicide Bomber", or "How to Train Terrorists in Hamas Training Camps for Children", why, the Muslims would probably become leaders of the pack in earning Nobel Prizes!

And of course, the reason Christians are what they are is because of us. the first 2/3 of the Christian Bible is the so-called "Old Testament", ie, the Jewish Bible. If it were not for us, Christianity would not exist. So, that is another thing we can take credit for. Their accomplishments are basically ours.

Hell, even Islam ultimately derives itself from Abraham of the Torah. So any good that comes out of Islam is a result of us. Any bad is a result of them perverting it.

But we are more than happy to take our contributions to civilisation and go. You are welcome to become a bunch of boy-ass humping pedophilic decadent pigs. Enjoy watching your civilisation collapse within a hundred years without us.

CARTAGO DELENDA EST.

Yaakov, may I ask what you have contributed to western civilisation? It seems like you're taking credit for the achievements of others.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1644 on: February 11, 2015, 11:49:25 AM »
MATHSMAN, what does any one person contribute? What have you offered the world lately?

Re: Jerusalem Syndrome, it is a noted psychiatric illness that has affected people. There is a hospital in Jerusalem dedicated strictly to its treatment, that accepts no other patients.

Re: the question of Jewish sensitivity toward anti-Semitism, that is sometimes true. Then again, if you had been beaten around for 2,000 years, you probably would be a bit sensitive also. And who cares what Muslims think about anything?

« Reply #1645 on: February 11, 2015, 12:56:05 PM »
MATHSMAN, what does any one person contribute? What have you offered the world lately?

Re: Jerusalem Syndrome, it is a noted psychiatric illness that has affected people. There is a hospital in Jerusalem dedicated strictly to its treatment, that accepts no other patients.

Re: the question of Jewish sensitivity toward anti-Semitism, that is sometimes true. Then again, if you had been beaten around for 2,000 years, you probably would be a bit sensitive also. And who cares what Muslims think about anything?

I'm not bright enough to offer the world anything of significance; but I am wise enough to know that just because I am a member of a class, a group, a race, a nation, a religion or any collection of human beings, I should not regard the collection's achievements as something I can boast about. Empty boasts are the products of nasty little supremacists.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1646 on: February 11, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »
MATHSMAN, if you are not proud of being a part of the group of which you ARE a part, then you are a fool. And yes, I do believe that Jews and Judaism are superior in some ways to other persons and groups. if they weren't, there would be no reason to remain loyal to the group dynamic. Now, that doesn't give me license to go do horrible things in the name of the group (aside from self defence, which is why it is so important to attack Gaza and put an end to terrorism from that corner), but it certainly gives me the right to be proud of the accomplishments of the group.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:01:46 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 11, 2015, 02:02:32 PM »
MATHSMAN, if you are not proud of being a part of the group of which you ARE a part, then you are a fool.

But you're not a part of that group. Observant Jews haven't accomplished anything of significance. You pretty much said so yourself.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1648 on: February 11, 2015, 02:10:48 PM »
Actually, I never said that. Observant Jews have accomplished a great deal. Like the Hebrew Bible, which is a massive half of Western Civilisation (you would all be boy-ass loving Greek god worshipers without it). The entire concept of Western Justice comes from the Hebrew Bible. The entire New Testament, the bedrock of Western Civilisation would not exist without the Observant Jews.

Non-Observant Jews have accomplished things too, I don't dispute that. But they exist because of us.

Rama Set

« Reply #1649 on: February 11, 2015, 02:14:59 PM »
Yaakov, since you are taking credit for Christianities accomplishments you should, on your own view, take responsibility for Islam's. Both spawned from Judaism after all.

Rama Set

« Reply #1650 on: February 11, 2015, 02:16:05 PM »
Actually, I never said that. Observant Jews have accomplished a great deal. Like the Hebrew Bible, which is a massive half of Western Civilisation (you would all be boy-ass loving Greek god worshipers without it). The entire concept of Western Justice comes from the Hebrew Bible. The entire New Testament, the bedrock of Western Civilisation would not exist without the Observant Jews.

Non-Observant Jews have accomplished things too, I don't dispute that. But they exist because of us.

No law class I have ever taken has cited Judaism as the bedrock of Western Justice.  It goes Code of Hammurabi-Magna Carta.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:20:58 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: February 11, 2015, 02:19:25 PM »

You're taking credit for people who abandoned your beliefs, not who enforced them. Clearly, it's thanks to Judaism not being observed that the Western civilisation is such a success.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1652 on: February 11, 2015, 02:21:42 PM »
I already did. Anything good that came out of Islam is because of Judaism. Anything shitty about it is because they perverted Judaism. I said that several posts ago. I've taken some Law myself, and I don't where you studied for it not to cite Mosaic Law as a major influence on Western Civilisation. Probably one of the liberal state schools. Even on the Supreme Court, they have an image of Moses (hell, they even have one of Mohammed) as one of the great lawmakers that contributed to civilisation and its laws. No one knows what these men looked like, so the images are guesses, but they are there.

How many courtrooms had copies of the Ten Commandments in them until our fucked up country forbade it (for which our leaders should have been arrested and sent to work on pig farms, in my opinion)? Try to tell me that Judaism has no relevance as a source of law?Please.

And the fact that non-Observant Jews have accomplished some things is beside the point. Most of the things they have accomplished have had nothing to do with religion one way or another, and could have been accomplished one way or another. Religion has had nothing to do with it. So you can't say that it wouldn't have been accomplished with Judaism. But it can be said that WITHOUT Judaism, Mosaic Law would't have existed to give rise to the West.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:25:01 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: February 11, 2015, 02:24:20 PM »
What it is about this character that makes you guys throw yourselves at him and flail about angrily?

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: February 11, 2015, 02:31:30 PM »
And the fact that non-Observant Jews have accomplished some things is beside the point. Most of the things they have accomplished have had nothing to do with religion one way or another, and could have been accomplished one way or another. Religion has had nothing to do with it. So you can't say that it wouldn't have been accomplished with Judaism. But it can be said that WITHOUT Judaism, Mosaic Law would't have existed to give rise to the West.

Well, even if that's true, Judaism can safely stop existing in the present day, and nothing would be missed. All those Jewish accomplishments you've been talking about have really been due to perversion of Judaism. If Mosaic law is the only thing you can actually take credit for, then perhaps it could be said that the West is only in the shape it is due to having perverted Judaism from the get-go.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1655 on: February 11, 2015, 02:37:38 PM »
I rush, what are you, high? BLANKO, I am certain you are high. In my city, without the few Jews that live here, the population of doctors, psychiatrists, and attorneys alone would decline by about 50%. And I am talking about Jews who consider themselves part of the Jewish Community and go to shul at least occasionally. You goyim wouldn't be able to get healthy, stay out of the nut wards, or stay out of jail without us. And my city is NOT a place wherein Jews are here in large numbers. If we stopped existing today in New York, Goyim would be royally fucked.

EDIT:

Got to go. Its been fun. I'll be back later, I am sure. Ciao for now.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:46:07 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: February 11, 2015, 02:47:05 PM »
It's not difficult to replace you. How many observant Jews do you think there are? I'm sure you'd agree that most present-day Jews in the US aren't actually observant. A whole lot of you fucked off to Israel already, and it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Well, except to the people whose land they took, I guess.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: February 11, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
I seriously doubt most Finnish doctors are jews.
The Mastery.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: February 11, 2015, 03:35:56 PM »
Nobody cares about your shit hipster country, beardo.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: February 11, 2015, 03:45:54 PM »
I met a Jew in New York once and she was insane. QED.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume