Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1620 on: February 10, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »
I am Jewish, ask me anything.
Are you a banker?
No, but I am a bookkeeper, so I am good with my money.

Well, at least you're better at being a Jew than Yackoff.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1621 on: February 10, 2015, 09:50:42 PM »
For your sake, your civilisation had better hope the figures change. Without us, America doesn't stand a chance. Its a symbiotic relationship, really. But without us, ALL of Western Civilisation comes crashing down around its ears. Without you, we would survive. Very differently, yes. But we would still be here.

Blanko, since he's not religious, he doesn't count as a Jew except halachically. Which doesn't count for much.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: February 10, 2015, 09:54:26 PM »
Blanko, since he's not religious, he doesn't count as a Jew except halachically. Which doesn't count for much.

Actually, it does count for a lot. What's the point in being a Jew if you're not important?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1623 on: February 10, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »
Cultural Jews are essentially traitors to Judaism. Let's face it. They would not fight for it if asked, and all too often, they are the chief apologists for the so-called "Religion of Peace" and the so-called "Palestinians". Unfortunately, you can't drain their blood out of them. They are Jews, even if they are terrible Jews. But don't expect them to help you if you are in need, and never turn your back on them if you are an Observant Jew. They are dangerous, and must be watched at all times.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: February 10, 2015, 10:01:03 PM »
How amusing. You talk about what a significance these "cultural Jews" have made to Western culture, yet now you say they're dangerous? Perhaps you should reconsider your earlier statements. Maybe if these Jews were to actually withdraw into their own society, they wouldn't want you to have anything to do with it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1625 on: February 10, 2015, 10:03:28 PM »
Yes, they have been significant. But they ultimately depended on religious Jews for their genesis. They are Jews, I don't dispute that. The best thing to do is to try to make religious Jews out of them. But until then, watch them. And always remember that if it weren't for the religious Jew, the cultural Jew would not exist.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:37 PM »
So those are the evil bankers?
The Mastery.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: February 10, 2015, 10:05:54 PM »
Well, it seems to me like the one thing successful Jews have in common is that they've abandoned their religious practices. Why do you think that is?

Rama Set

« Reply #1628 on: February 10, 2015, 10:07:41 PM »
So those are the evil bankers?

I am not evil, I just don't care much for the religious Jews.  They make parties really awkward, not just for their intense hatred that they never shy away from professing, but also for their terrible hygiene.

I love shaking the Hasidic wive's hands when they are not paying attention though.  The look on their face...

Rama Set

« Reply #1629 on: February 10, 2015, 10:08:20 PM »
Well, it seems to me like the one thing successful Jews have in common is that they've abandoned their religious practices. Why do you think that is?

Religion can only serve as a barrier to a larger society since it depends on defining the differences between people.  Good question!

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1630 on: February 10, 2015, 10:17:57 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Evil finds its way everywhere, among the religious and the non-, among the Jew and the Goy, among the White and Black. I've known plenty of rich assholes in my day, occasionally Jewish, most often Goyim. How many of them were bankers? A couple.

I know you think you are being funny. But I am taking the question seriously. The reason Jews are so good with money is that for five hundred years we were legally allowed two professions, insofar as we interacted with the Goy population: on a small scale, we could fix up and sell used objects, and on a large scale, the wealthy Jews could lend money at interest. Since Christians were not allowed to do this, and someone needed to, to begin a Capitalist society, they let us do it. After 500 years, you tend to get good at the only two professions you are allowed to do.

But the number of Jews involved in banking is actually very low. Now, you want a profession loaded with Jews, go talk to your psychiatrist. He is probably a Jew. A shit-ton of them are. Also, scientists in general are. But banking, only occasionally. Its just that the Jewish names tend to be a lot more noticeable than say "Parker".

I know plenty of religious Jews that are successful lawyers and many other high power professions. And if you are meeting religious Jews that spew hatred (aside from against the "Religion of Peace", which any sane human should hate), then it sounds like you need to go to a different synagogue.

Most of the religious Jews I know are VERY successful financially. I don't know where you meet people.

As far as hygiene, Judaism is a religion that emphasises cleanliness, hence the need to be washing your hands constantly, You are evidently poorly informed. Either you are not a Jew at all, or you are incredibly ignorant, which can be corrected by education, or incredibly low in IQ, which can't. I shall assume the second. I have to go at the moment, but we'll chat when I get back.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:19:40 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Rama Set

« Reply #1631 on: February 10, 2015, 10:19:39 PM »
Did you have something to ask a Jew?  That is the point of this thread.  Please stop derailing.

« Reply #1632 on: February 10, 2015, 11:49:42 PM »
Yeah, just, yeah. The IS has made it clear that the "surgical strikes" that the Coward in Chief has been launching have had little to no affect on its operations. What we need to do is go Dresden on the bastards. Go in there with bombers and carpet bomb the whole area under their control, killing every thing and every one in the area. Israel needs to do the same thing in the Gaza Strip and eliminate Hamas. The only way you deal with terrorists is to destroy them and their support base. EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND THING within the target area must be eliminated. CARTAGO DELENDA EST! Cato the Elder said that. He was right then. Rome followed his advice. Are we smart enough to follow that advice today? I wonder.

Besides reducing their financial position to shit? Destroying huge allotments of their shitty vehicles? Having them waste extremely valuable MANPADS on US jets with no effect? Nullifying their tanks, their AAA, their armoured presence?

You mean to tell me you're going to listen to the boasting of some halfwit commander over our own sources? Don't you hate the muzzies? Do you realise that ISIS controls large populated areas, like Mosul? Carpet bombing that would be a huge crime against humanity, especially in the age of PGM's.

I know reading isn't your strong suit, but Jews of all people should comprehend the effectiveness of bombing terrorist groups. Or maybe not, given Israel consistently misses their targets.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:52:55 PM by Vindictus »

Rama Set

« Reply #1633 on: February 11, 2015, 12:39:07 AM »
Vindictus is all in.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: February 11, 2015, 01:26:09 AM »
Face it, yackoff, the glory days of fes entertaining you for 70 pages are over. Don't spoil your feat by beating a dead horse. Think of a different topic.

"Rushy said we're not going to fall for this again, let's prove him wrong!" Haha, guys. Good one.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1635 on: February 11, 2015, 04:21:29 AM »
CARTAGO DELENDA EST. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I meant kill every living thing in the territory controlled by them. Down to the smallest Rabbit. Turn it into a sea of green glass slag. Do the same with the Gaza Strip. Then inform the rest of the Muslims in the world that the same thing will happen to them if they don't surrender their nations in 24 hours and do exactly what they are told, when they are told, how they are told. It worked with Germany and Japan. It should certainly work with ISIS and Gaza.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 05:37:13 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #1636 on: February 11, 2015, 05:29:44 AM »
Face it, yackoff, the glory days of fes entertaining you for 70 pages are over. Don't spoil your feat by beating a dead horse. Think of a different topic.

"Rushy said we're not going to fall for this again, let's prove him wrong!" Haha, guys. Good one.

jews jewing jews

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1637 on: February 11, 2015, 05:38:17 AM »
VINDICTUS, the anti-Semitic Nazi.

« Reply #1638 on: February 11, 2015, 08:02:19 AM »
It's true, I am hitlerally litler

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: February 11, 2015, 08:37:02 AM »