Rama Set

Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1600 on: February 10, 2015, 02:24:51 PM »
Then, you, my friend, will one day see yourself forced into Sharia. Enjoy. Either that or the rest of us will have to save your sorry butt. Don't worry. We will do your job for you, since you are too incompetent to do it yourself. We will incinerate the filthy animals ourselves.

How will you do that, Yaakov?

Considering he claims to have severe health issues, he is not saving anyone, but instead criticizes from his keyboard.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1601 on: February 10, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »
Obozo was never military either, and yet he claims to know how to lead them, idiot libtard that he is. He should be arrested for high crimes and misdemeanours at the very least. I won't prescribe punishment. But any American leader who allows the Arabs a leg up on the United States is either one, a traitor, or two, so woefully ignorant that he never took history classes. I'll bet in Obozo's case it is the first.

And no, I am not a banker. Sorry, not good with money. I leave matters like that up to my wife. I have to go. I'll be back later in the day, I have more important things to do than hang out here now. But visiting is occasionally fun, especially so I can watch you all trip while you try to defend terrorists like IS and morons like Obozo.

Rama Set

« Reply #1602 on: February 10, 2015, 03:15:59 PM »
Ok bye!

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: February 10, 2015, 03:49:06 PM »
Then, you, my friend, will one day see yourself forced into Sharia. Enjoy. Either that or the rest of us will have to save your sorry butt. Don't worry. We will do your job for you, since you are too incompetent to do it yourself. We will incinerate the filthy animals ourselves.

Adolf Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ghost of V

« Reply #1604 on: February 10, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »
Adolf Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Rama Set

« Reply #1605 on: February 10, 2015, 05:52:13 PM »

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: February 10, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »
Please, let's stop with the low content just for being antisemitic posts.  Thanks. 

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1607 on: February 10, 2015, 06:48:52 PM »
Cartago delenda est.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: February 10, 2015, 07:08:24 PM »
Would it be offensive to wear a bumper sticker that says "I love kikes"?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Ghost of V

« Reply #1609 on: February 10, 2015, 07:24:29 PM »
Would it be offensive to wear a bumper sticker that says "I love kikes"?

I don't see how that would be offensive.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1610 on: February 10, 2015, 07:40:42 PM »
Cartago delenda est. Of course, if you hate Jews so much, we'll gladly take back our contributions to Western Civilisation, and leave you all a bunch of Greek god worshiping boy loving pedophiles. Since that was basically standard in Greece, and became the standard in Rome, we'll gladly leave you all. Without our contributions, you would all still be humping your boys, and considering it the norm, and considering women to be "misbegotten males", as Aristotle put it.

And of course, since you love your Muslims so much, we'll gladly take back the Salk vaccine, and the other benefits Jews and Israel have conferred on the West. Oh, Mr. Hawking, we'll take back that talk machine you use, since you hate Israel so much, and it was invented there. That will shut you up, and we won't have to listen to your stupidity.

You can have Muslims, and the blessings they have conferred on the West, which, other than for about two centuries in the Middle Ages, have  amounted to better ways to blow people up. Oh, and we'll make sure that the Ottoman Empire's order NOT to allow the printing press in 1455 when it arrived there, well, we'll make sure that is guaranteed to be obeyed throughout the West. The printing press wasn't allowed until the 19th Century, which is why so many Muslims are illiterate and stupid even today. We'll just spread that around, since you are so fond of the "Religion of Peace".

And since 20% of all Nobel Prizes have been won by 2% of the population (namely, Jews), we'll just take all the advances that have been given to the world by Jews and go home, and keep them to ourselves. We'll let you have the savagery of Islam.  Let's see, about 1 billion Muslims have won exactly 2 Nobel Prizes. One in Literature in the late '60's, and one in Peace this last year. Such a stellar record! Christians have got the rest.

Of course, I am sure that if you added a few categories, like "How to Make a Better IED", or "How to Raise a Suicide Bomber", or "How to Train Terrorists in Hamas Training Camps for Children", why, the Muslims would probably become leaders of the pack in earning Nobel Prizes!

And of course, the reason Christians are what they are is because of us. the first 2/3 of the Christian Bible is the so-called "Old Testament", ie, the Jewish Bible. If it were not for us, Christianity would not exist. So, that is another thing we can take credit for. Their accomplishments are basically ours.

Hell, even Islam ultimately derives itself from Abraham of the Torah. So any good that comes out of Islam is a result of us. Any bad is a result of them perverting it.

But we are more than happy to take our contributions to civilisation and go. You are welcome to become a bunch of boy-ass humping pedophilic decadent pigs. Enjoy watching your civilisation collapse within a hundred years without us.

CARTAGO DELENDA EST.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:11:36 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: February 10, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
I don't think there is anyone here that will still fall for this schtick.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1612 on: February 10, 2015, 09:09:30 PM »
You can't argue with facts. Prove ONE thing I said wrong. ONE thing. Put up, or STFU.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: February 10, 2015, 09:10:27 PM »
I've missed this.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: February 10, 2015, 09:13:22 PM »
Face it, yackoff, the glory days of fes entertaining you for 70 pages are over. Don't spoil your feat by beating a dead horse. Think of a different topic.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #1615 on: February 10, 2015, 09:15:00 PM »
Come now, IRUSH, prove me wrong, or go hump the nearest 10 year old.

Rama Set

« Reply #1616 on: February 10, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »
I am Jewish, ask me anything.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: February 10, 2015, 09:39:00 PM »
Are you a banker?
The Mastery.

Thork

« Reply #1618 on: February 10, 2015, 09:43:09 PM »
Enjoy watching your civilisation collapse within a hundred years without us.
Indeed. You'll all be checked out by then.
http://joi.org/bloglinks/New%20Evidence%20Of%20A%20Jewish%20Decline.htm

Rama Set

« Reply #1619 on: February 10, 2015, 09:47:02 PM »
Are you a banker?
No, but I am a bookkeeper, so I am good with my money.