Offline rooster

• View Profile
Re: And on an interesting little sidenote...
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 01:26:04 PM »
He's definitely a troll and I'm starting to believe an alt of Yaakov.

There are only a couple of people who respond to him so the ignore function would still be appropriate.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »
I shall agree w/ Rooster that the Ignore function might be helpful. As to the absurd notion that EJ & I are the same person, I brought that up in the OP. Rooster, you should be shot in the kneecaps, & then have your brains smashed in w/ the butt end of the gun that was used for the 1st action. Just fooling! Or am I? You guess. Fortunately, I'm NOT EJ. Therefore, I'm not a violent man, even when accused of something so vile as that. You just insulted me by comparing me to a boy who hates Jews. You really are one hell of a schkutz. Look the word up yourself, schmuck. Wikipedia defines it well. A--hole.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
I shall agree w/ Rooster that the Ignore function might be helpful. As to the absurd notion that EJ & I are the same person, I brought that up in the OP. Rooster, you should be shot in the kneecaps, & then have your brains smashed in w/ the butt end of the gun that was used for the 1st action. Just fooling! Or am I? You guess. Fortunately, I'm NOT EJ. Therefore, I'm not a violent man, even when accused of something so vile as that. You just insulted me by comparing me to a boy who hates Jews. You really are one hell of a schkutz. Look the word up yourself, schmuck. Wikipedia defines it well. A--hole.

Yaakov, you dick.  Don't go down that road.  rooster has made great improvements ever since the incident happened.  Please don't flaunt her disability in her face like that. 

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 02:34:37 PM »
Now that I got that out, where was I? Right. Ghost. I admit, provoking the EJ is probably not the best course to take. Jroa, I am exploring Christopher Columbus' religious impulses, how they influenced him, & how they were much stronger in him then they were in most men, even of his very religious time & place.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »
Well you're ridiculously naive because you can't understand that he is a troll, plain and simple. One of the worst and most uninteresting trolls there are. Plus, you love talking about him for some reason.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 03:27:58 PM »
Naive, I'll accept. I have never really done the bulletin board thing before. I don't love talking about him. I simply think we need a unified course of action when he gets back.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
Naive, I'll accept. I have never really done the bulletin board thing before. I don't love talking about him. I simply think we need a unified course of action when he gets back.
The only thing that needed to be done was to stop responding to him. It seems you love him too much for that.
God is real.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »
Hoppy is right. Which also means something is very, very wrong.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »
Well, I don't deny, he both makes me want to die laughing & to choke him. But Hoppy is right, not that I love him, but that I need to stop replying to him. I suppose if I can't do that, I'll put him on ignore. Fair enough?

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
Please do.
The Mastery.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 05:57:26 PM »
Yeah, there doesn't need to be a unified front because only 2-3 people respond to him

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:22 AM »
He's definitely a troll and I'm starting to believe an alt of Yaakov.

Ya think?

I'm going to lock this thread because it's really nothing more than a vanity exercise for Yaakov/EJ.  Yaakov/EJ, for future reference this is not an appropriate subject for S&C.  This forum is for legitimate suggestions and concerns, not attempting to reraise awareness of alts people have already mostly forgotten about because they're so forgettable.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 02:46:30 AM »
If you wish to continue the discussion, feel free to do so in either Angry Ranting or Complete Nonsense.  This discussion fits fine in either subforum.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)