İntikam

Re: Veganism is a handicap of the religions
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2016, 10:17:31 PM »

Let me understand what your are saying. NOT believing in a Flat Earth is going against God and He will come and kill me and take me to hell. BUT telling God He is wrong about the teeth He gave me for eating meat is fine and dandy?

Am i talking myself?

I didn't say God is wrong on this matter. I told that religions encourage the killing and eating to animals. This don't means God saying to kill the animals.

I everytime say that God don't make mistake but human changes his words with their ideas.

For example.

One of the ten Commandments is that:

"Thou shalt not kill". (Where is men?)

Also you can't show me god saying on bible, torah or quran that "kill that animal". It is impossible. But if most of men thinking like this, this is not God's mistake.

Do you see on it a word like "human?" No. But man comments that "God said don't kill human". Look to original source, it doesn't writing "don't kill human" Its just: "Thou shalt not kill". (Where is human?)

Like this example.

I told there is a mistake but to find out the problem is not my job. There is good scholars on the world. They should to solve problem, not me.

Look it: Number 6: "Do not murder."

LOOK THE ORIGINAL FORM TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME!

Thou shalt not kill   13[28]   17[28]

But human changes the mean "murder" and giving it a mean "murder so talking about human". No. It's just "DONT KILL ! (HUMAN OR ANIMAL) because kill word has broad mean contains man and animals of all. "

It might say that as one of the commandments but there are literally chapters worth of things related to not only which animals you should or shouldn't eat but how to sacrifice them to God.

Yes some chapters worth of things related to not only which animals you should or shouldn't eat but never sys "kill that animal". the result : dont kill, but you can eat it. probably it has been a promise of mandatory conditions.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »

Let me understand what your are saying. NOT believing in a Flat Earth is going against God and He will come and kill me and take me to hell. BUT telling God He is wrong about the teeth He gave me for eating meat is fine and dandy?

Am i talking myself?

I didn't say God is wrong on this matter. I told that religions encourage the killing and eating to animals. This don't means God saying to kill the animals.

I everytime say that God don't make mistake but human changes his words with their ideas.

For example.

Also you can't show me god saying on bible, torah or quran that "kill that animal". It is impossible. But if most of men thinking like this, this is not God's mistake.

Do you see on it a word like "human?" No. But man comments that "God said don't kill human". Look to original source, it doesn't writing "don't kill human" Its just: "Thou shalt not kill". (Where is human?)

Like this example.

I told there is a mistake but to find out the problem is not my job. There is good scholars on the world. They should to solve problem, not me.

But human changes the mean "murder" and giving it a mean "murder so talking about human". No. It's just "DONT KILL ! (HUMAN OR ANIMAL) because kill word has broad mean contains man and animals of all. "

It might say that as one of the commandments but there are literally chapters worth of things related to not only which animals you should or shouldn't eat but how to sacrifice them to God.

Yes some chapters worth of things related to not only which animals you should or shouldn't eat but never sys "kill that animal". the result : dont kill, but you can eat it. probably it has been a promise of mandatory conditions.

Wrong. Indeed, the Pentateuch provides very detailed instructions on how an animal should be slaughtered. Have you... ever actually read the Bible? ???
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 10:31:13 PM »

Am i talking myself?

For example.

Like this example.

How do you eat an animal without killing it? The Bible says not to eat something that dies of itself or is torn of beast so...
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

İntikam

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2016, 10:36:18 PM »
I couldn't tell exactly what I want. I'll try it again in a few minutes... Trying to translate my own ideas. :)

İntikam

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2016, 10:45:05 PM »
First you understand what God wants us do.

First God says true us. Later God says, if you do a mistake, what you do.

For example;

Do not kill anyone. But if you do, God says you if you murder a human what you will  do. And if someone killed any other, what you do to him.

God says you "do not declare war". But same God says you "if you war with a people, what you  must to do". Because you are on true way or you are on a wrong way God wants you do the true on new ambiance.

Another example: "Do not steal". God says you as a main order. But God says you when you stealed something what  you must to do. God shows you way. But this don't permit you to steal. Because the main order is "do not steal". God's showing you a way after you do a steal don't shows to steal is true.

If you understand my last example, then you understand why God said which animals you can eat or which you can't. God says you "don't kill". But if you kill something, someone, then God says you what  you can do.

I hope i told what i think this time.  :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:55:10 PM by İntikam »

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2016, 11:20:49 PM »
First you understand what God wants us do.

First God says true us. Later God says, if you do a mistake, what you do.

For example;

Do not kill anyone. But if you do, God says you if you murder a human what you will  do. And if someone killed any other, what you do to him.

God says you "do not declare war". But same God says you "if you war with a people, what you  must to do". Because you are on true way or you are on a wrong way God wants you do the true on new ambiance.

Another example: "Do not steal". God says you as a main order. But God says you when you stealed something what  you must to do. God shows you way. But this don't permit you to steal. Because the main order is "do not steal". God's showing you a way after you do a steal don't shows to steal is true.

If you understand my last example, then you understand why God said which animals you can eat or which you can't. God says you "don't kill". But if you kill something, someone, then God says you what  you can do.

I hope i told what i think this time.  :)

Nowhere in the Bible does it says "do not declare war". The Bible is for self defense of life and limb.

İntikam

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 06:16:12 AM »

Nowhere in the Bible does it says "do not declare war". The Bible is for self defense of life and limb.

"He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4) Is it Bible or geometry book?

I'm currently defending "an eye for en eye" as my signature but this is different. Principled stance peace. But when the fight is obliged to do so, of course, but then it shows you the way.

To don't understand the issue you're in a meanless resistance.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:36:06 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2016, 02:11:35 PM »
I wonder if iguanas and baboons read the Bible. Or any of the thousands of species known to eat meat without needing it.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
I wonder if iguanas and baboons read the Bible. Or any of the thousands of species known to eat meat without needing it.
Surely that's a moot point when most religions describe humans as special in some way? We, and not baboons, are the chosen species.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2016, 02:24:21 PM »

Surely that's a moot point when most religions describe humans as special in some way? We, and not baboons, are the chosen species.

What makes humans so special besides our own need to feel as such?

And if humans are so special, how do we have the nerve to call everything intelligent design, when the "chosen ones" are the only species effectively annihilating ourselves?

If this is intelligent design, why did a God make us fight each other in an effort to claim whoms diety is the true one? As the only living species? This counting the other mammals we regards as highly intelligent?

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2016, 06:20:52 PM »

"He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4) Is it Bible or geometry book?

I'm currently defending "an eye for en eye" as my signature but this is different. Principled stance peace. But when the fight is obliged to do so, of course, but then it shows you the way.

That passage is in future reference when God reigns, not a command to not war. Peace is only noble when both parties seek And practice it. Otherwise its cowardice and weakness. Can you link to the thread where you talking about "eye for an eye"? I like discussions about stuff like that.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2016, 06:23:40 PM »

We are made in God's image.
And if humans are so special, how do we have the nerve to call everything intelligent design, when the "chosen ones" are the only species effectively annihilating ourselves?

What?
If this is intelligent design, why did a God make us fight each other in an effort to claim whoms diety is the true one? As the only living species? This counting the other mammals we regards as highly intelligent?
He didnt made us to do that. He gave us free will and we abused it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2016, 06:59:30 PM »

But who gave us the desires?  Who gave us greed and fear?
Free will is all fine and good until you learn that the guy who gave it to you, is the one who gave you the bad choices to begin with.  I mean, why would god make you want to bang your secretary if you're married?  Clearly God should have put an off switch in there but nope.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2016, 06:59:42 PM »

What?
Do you realize how convenient those "explanations" are if you want to enforce crowd control?

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2016, 07:13:27 PM »

God gave us the good parts of those things. Greed in its innocent form is the desire to be successful. Fear is what keeps you off the edge of Grand Canyon. There are good things in every emotion and feeling when they are used properly.

Free will is all fine and good until you learn that the guy who gave it to you, is the one who gave you the bad choices to begin with.  I mean, why would god make you want to bang your secretary if you're married?  Clearly God should have put an off switch in there but nope.

God gave us the desire and the guidelines on how to use it properly. It's like getting a car. You have two choices.

1. Drive it properly in a safe and legal matter

2. Tear up the streets like a maniac and end up on the 6 o' clock news and in a hospital or mortuary.

What?
Do you realize how convenient those "explanations" are if you want to enforce crowd control?

How so?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2016, 07:41:22 PM »

God gave us the good parts of those things. Greed in its innocent form is the desire to be successful. Fear is what keeps you off the edge of Grand Canyon. There are good things in every emotion and feeling when they are used properly.
Uhhh.. no.  Greed is wanting more than you need or is reasonable to have.  The desire to be successful is pride.  Which is a sin, if I'm not mistaken.

God gave us the desire and the guidelines on how to use it properly. It's like getting a car. You have two choices.

2. Tear up the streets like a maniac and end up on the 6 o' clock news and in a hospital or mortuary.
Cars don't make you WANT to tear up the streets like a maniac.  God's "desire" makes men want multiple women so they can produce multiple offspring to further their genes.  Better chances of offspring that survive if you have offspring with multiple women than with just one.  Obviously this wasn't in God's plan because if it was, he'd be ok with polygamy.  Well, I guess some versions of God are ok with it.

Point is: we have desires for a reason.  One does not intentionally code a bug in a program unless you have less than honorable intentions.  And God has a plan for all of us.  So I think God put these little "flaws" in for the point of making some people intentional failures at life so others can succeed.  Like sacrificing a pawn to take a knight.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

İntikam

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2016, 09:30:18 PM »

That passage is in future reference when God reigns, not a command to not war. Peace is only noble when both parties seek And practice it. Otherwise its cowardice and weakness. Can you link to the thread where you talking about "eye for an eye"? I like discussions about stuff like that.

God talks clearly but some of human changing the meaning of the words with their own ideas.

You are one of the man changing God's words to your own ideas. God criticizes this attitude. I can show you how God critize human acting like you. You are hidding the truth, because you need to war.

New Testament
In the New Testament, war is universally seen as evil and Jesus emphasized peace instead. He advised us to avoid retaliation and revenge and to extend our love even to our enemies.
"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. (NIV, Matthew 5:38-45)

The apostle Paul and other New testament writers echoed Jesus' sentiment and expanded on it.

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (NAS, Romans 12:17-21)

Despite the immense evil of war, Jesus said it is inevitable that wars will continue until He returns (Mark 13:7-8), and He did not oppose earthly governments or their right to maintain armies (Matthew 8:5-10). Other New Testament passages accept the necessity of maintaining armies and the worthiness of military occupations (Luke 3:14, Acts 10:1-6)

Just War Theory
Clearly, the Christian ideal is total elimination of war and brotherly love among all people. However, in this imperfect world, war may be forced on those who do not desire it. Christian theologians St. Augustine of Hippo (354 - 430) and St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) are primarily responsible for formulating the theory of the Just War which has remained the majority Christian approach to war to this day. There are many variations on the just war theory, but these are the basics:
There must be a just cause for the war.
War must be waged only in response to certain, grave and lasting damage inflicted by an aggressor.
The motive for war must be advancement of good or avoidance of evil.
The ultimate objective of war must be to bring peace.
Revenge, revolt, a desire to harm, dominate, or exploit and similar things are not justification for war.
Every possible means of peacefully settling the conflict must be exhausted first.
There must be serious prospects of success; bloodshed without hope of victory cannot be justified.
The war must be declared by a legitimate authority. Private individuals or groups should seek redress of their rights through their governments, not by acts of war.
The war must not cause greater evil than the evil to be eliminated.
Non-combatants (civilians) must not be intentionally harmed.
Prisoners and conquered peoples must be treated justly.

War and Peace

We believe war is incompatible with the teachings and example of Christ. We therefore reject war as a usual instrument of national foreign policy and insist that the first moral duty of all nations is to resolve by peaceful means every dispute that arises between or among them; that human values must outweigh military claims as governments determine their priorities; that the militarization of society must be challenged and stopped; that the manufacture, sale, and deployment of armaments must be reduced and controlled; and that the production, possession, or use of nuclear weapons be condemned. Consequently, we endorse general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.

Sources:

From The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church--2000, ¶165C. Copyright 2000 by The United Methodist Publishing House, http://www.umc.org/abouttheumc/policy/world/c-warpeace.htm

From The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church--2000, ¶164G. Copyright 2000 by The United Methodist Publishing House, http://www.umc.org/abouttheumc/policy/political/g-military.htm

http://www.twopaths.com/faq_war.htm

This is another writing about " The Just War "

The just war
The key thing to remember is that the just war theory does not try to justify war, rather it tries to bring war under the control of justice so that, when its consistently practiced by all parties in a dispute, it would eliminate war altogether. With that, I'd like to turn to the book, War: Four Christian Views.

"With these preliminaries completed, we can turn to a fuller statement of the just war view. This can best be given by means of the following rules which spell out the application of justice to war.

Just cause. All aggression is condemned; only defensive war is legitimate.
Just intention. The only legitimate intention is to secure a just peace for all involved. Neither revenge nor conquest nor economic gain nor ideological supremacy are justified.
Last resort. War may only be entered upon when all negotiations and compromise have been tried and failed.
Formal declaration. Since the use of military force is the prerogative of governments, not of private individuals, a state of war must be officially declared by the highest authorities.
Limited objectives. If the purpose is peace, then unconditional surrender or the destruction of a nation's economic or political institutions is an unwarranted objective.
Proportionate means. The weaponry and the force used should be limited to what is needed to repel the aggression and deter future attacks, that is to say to secure a just peace. Total or unlimited war is ruled out.
Noncombatant immunity. Since war is an official act of government, only those who are officially agents of government may fight, and individuals not actively contributing to the conflict (including POW's and casualties as well as civilian nonparticipants) should be immune from attack."2

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/just_war_principle.html

Some of scholars hiding the truth, but most of them saying the truth clearly like this.

God saying clearly "Nation do not attack the nation" . And this verses is compatible with "the just war" depends on "only defensive war is legitimate". But you are deny it because you need blood for you be alive.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:59:22 PM by İntikam »

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2016, 04:02:33 AM »

Uhhh.. no.  Greed is wanting more than you need or is reasonable to have.  The desire to be successful is pride.  Which is a sin, if I'm not mistaken.

You're assuming wanting to be successful is prideful. I can desire to be successful to feed the homeless. I could want something that'll aid me in my spiritual walk or in my skills to further the kingdom of God. For example seeking a debate course to become more convincing in my arguments for God.

Cars don't make you WANT to tear up the streets like a maniac.  God's "desire" makes men want multiple women so they can produce multiple offspring to further their genes.
It's more like men want the prettiest woman and the next woman is usually prettier than the last one, at least in his own eyes.
Better chances of offspring that survive if you have offspring with multiple women than with just one.  Obviously this wasn't in God's plan because if it was, he'd be ok with polygamy.  Well, I guess some versions of God are ok with it.

With human men mostly just want pleasure and doesn't care about reproduction. And also they are stimulated by sight.
Point is: we have desires for a reason.  One does not intentionally code a bug in a program unless you have less than honorable intentions.  And God has a plan for all of us.  So I think God put these little "flaws" in for the point of making some people intentional failures at life so others can succeed.  Like sacrificing a pawn to take a knight.

I don't think so.

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2016, 04:11:03 AM »

God talks clearly but some of human changing the meaning of the words with their own ideas.

You are one of the man changing God's words to your own ideas. God criticizes this attitude. I can show you how God critize human acting like you. You are hidding the truth, because you need to war.

How do you know my interpretation is wrong? What if your interpretation is wrong and its you that is twisting scripture to your own ideas? And no I don't need to war, I realize that war is needed in some cases.

New Testament
In the New Testament, war is universally seen as evil and Jesus emphasized peace instead. He advised us to avoid retaliation and revenge and to extend our love even to our enemies.
"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. (NIV, Matthew 5:38-45)

The apostle Paul and other New testament writers echoed Jesus' sentiment and expanded on it.

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (NAS, Romans 12:17-21)

Despite the immense evil of war, Jesus said it is inevitable that wars will continue until He returns (Mark 13:7-8), and He did not oppose earthly governments or their right to maintain armies (Matthew 8:5-10). Other New Testament passages accept the necessity of maintaining armies and the worthiness of military occupations (Luke 3:14, Acts 10:1-6)

Just War Theory
Clearly, the Christian ideal is total elimination of war and brotherly love among all people. However, in this imperfect world, war may be forced on those who do not desire it. Christian theologians St. Augustine of Hippo (354 - 430) and St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) are primarily responsible for formulating the theory of the Just War which has remained the majority Christian approach to war to this day. There are many variations on the just war theory, but these are the basics:
There must be a just cause for the war.
War must be waged only in response to certain, grave and lasting damage inflicted by an aggressor.
The motive for war must be advancement of good or avoidance of evil.
The ultimate objective of war must be to bring peace.
Revenge, revolt, a desire to harm, dominate, or exploit and similar things are not justification for war.
Every possible means of peacefully settling the conflict must be exhausted first.
There must be serious prospects of success; bloodshed without hope of victory cannot be justified.
The war must be declared by a legitimate authority. Private individuals or groups should seek redress of their rights through their governments, not by acts of war.
The war must not cause greater evil than the evil to be eliminated.
Non-combatants (civilians) must not be intentionally harmed.
Prisoners and conquered peoples must be treated justly.

War and Peace

We believe war is incompatible with the teachings and example of Christ. We therefore reject war as a usual instrument of national foreign policy and insist that the first moral duty of all nations is to resolve by peaceful means every dispute that arises between or among them; that human values must outweigh military claims as governments determine their priorities; that the militarization of society must be challenged and stopped; that the manufacture, sale, and deployment of armaments must be reduced and controlled; and that the production, possession, or use of nuclear weapons be condemned. Consequently, we endorse general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.

Sources:

From The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church--2000, ¶165C. Copyright 2000 by The United Methodist Publishing House, http://www.umc.org/abouttheumc/policy/world/c-warpeace.htm

From The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church--2000, ¶164G. Copyright 2000 by The United Methodist Publishing House, http://www.umc.org/abouttheumc/policy/political/g-military.htm

http://www.twopaths.com/faq_war.htm

This is another writing about " The Just War "

The just war
The key thing to remember is that the just war theory does not try to justify war, rather it tries to bring war under the control of justice so that, when its consistently practiced by all parties in a dispute, it would eliminate war altogether. With that, I'd like to turn to the book, War: Four Christian Views.

"With these preliminaries completed, we can turn to a fuller statement of the just war view. This can best be given by means of the following rules which spell out the application of justice to war.

Just cause. All aggression is condemned; only defensive war is legitimate.
Just intention. The only legitimate intention is to secure a just peace for all involved. Neither revenge nor conquest nor economic gain nor ideological supremacy are justified.
Last resort. War may only be entered upon when all negotiations and compromise have been tried and failed.
Formal declaration. Since the use of military force is the prerogative of governments, not of private individuals, a state of war must be officially declared by the highest authorities.
Limited objectives. If the purpose is peace, then unconditional surrender or the destruction of a nation's economic or political institutions is an unwarranted objective.
Proportionate means. The weaponry and the force used should be limited to what is needed to repel the aggression and deter future attacks, that is to say to secure a just peace. Total or unlimited war is ruled out.
Noncombatant immunity. Since war is an official act of government, only those who are officially agents of government may fight, and individuals not actively contributing to the conflict (including POW's and casualties as well as civilian nonparticipants) should be immune from attack."2

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/just_war_principle.html

Some of scholars hiding the truth, but most of them saying the truth clearly like this.[/quote]

How do you know that's the truth?
God saying clearly "Nation do not attack the nation" . And this verses is compatible with "the just war" depends on "only defensive war is legitimate". But you are deny it because you need blood for you be alive.

I don't seek blood. I'm just saying that the Bible doesn't speak against all wars. I'm against wars of aggression and for defensive wars. In fact I would try to avoid war if at all possible.

İntikam

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2016, 07:23:56 AM »

I don't seek blood. I'm just saying that the Bible doesn't speak against all wars. I'm against wars of aggression and for defensive wars. In fact I would try to avoid war if at all possible.

You are talking as you are a peacefully man but defending as a warrior. This is a contradiction.

What did i say? Bible  opposed to killing, opposed the war. These are the general rules.

Course consists of mandatory state and Bible tells how that will happen. Where are you appealing wrong here. then you say you do not like blood.

God says you that "thou shall not kill" and later tells you what you should do if you have to kill.

God says you that "nation do not war to nation" and later tells you what you should do if situations that require a fight occurred.

Where is contradiction here or with Bible?