Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #1840 on: February 16, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »
Well, I shall refrain from further insults. They do not contribute to conversation at all. I find them distasteful, frankly.

« Reply #1841 on: February 16, 2015, 09:59:06 PM »
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams? I suppose it can when its in flames, but I too, question the 9-11 explanation of things we've been given.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: February 16, 2015, 10:04:37 PM »
Yaakov, if you keep making alts to circumvent bans, that's just going to result in even bigger bans.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Ghost of V

« Reply #1843 on: February 16, 2015, 10:29:47 PM »
Well there goes our entertainment for the week.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: February 16, 2015, 11:12:30 PM »
It seems odd to me that God would make something taste really good, like shrimp and ham, and then tell people they are not allowed to eat it.  Then, he puts shrimp in your drinking water, but it is ok to drink it. 

If God really does not want for you to eat shrimp, then it seems logical that he would have just not created the tasty little things.  Jewism is so confusing.
God originally put shrimp on the moon, then some fell to earth. I think this is the reason for the seeming paradox.
God is real.

« Reply #1845 on: February 16, 2015, 11:47:12 PM »
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams? I suppose it can when its in flames, but I too, question the 9-11 explanation of things we've been given.

Ignoring the fact that it's an epic meme, the argument is actually a strawman designed to prompt the following response from autists like myself. No, jet fuel cannot melt steel beams as it ignites and burns at a lower temperature than the melting temperature of steel. But this is missing the point, as the beams didn't melt and their bending was not due to the jet fuel. The jet fuel burned out rapidly within the first few minutes, and the fire that remained burned on for long enough (and well enough, given just about everything in there was flammable) to sufficiently weaken the steel structure of the WTC. Once the structure was too weak to support 1 floor, it caved, resulting in a subsequent crashing of lower floors that could not hold the weight.

Ghost of V

« Reply #1846 on: February 17, 2015, 12:23:46 AM »

Ignoring the fact that it's an epic meme, the argument is actually a strawman designed to prompt the following response from autists like myself. No, jet fuel cannot melt steel beams as it ignites and burns at a lower temperature than the melting temperature of steel. But this is missing the point, as the beams didn't melt and their bending was not due to the jet fuel. The jet fuel burned out rapidly within the first few minutes, and the fire that remained burned on for long enough (and well enough, given just about everything in there was flammable) to sufficiently weaken the steel structure of the WTC. Once the structure was too weak to support 1 floor, it caved, resulting in a subsequent crashing of lower floors that could not hold the weight.

How did we get on this topic?  ???

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: February 17, 2015, 12:30:10 AM »

I'll tell you how: it's an epic meme
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: February 17, 2015, 12:37:18 AM »
I'm memeing on people without even trying

Ghost of V

« Reply #1849 on: February 17, 2015, 12:40:41 AM »
Oh, it's Blanko's fault. I see now.  Makes sense.

« Reply #1850 on: February 17, 2015, 02:08:58 AM »

Yaakov saw Blanko's super hip personal text and took the bait (or is it b8?). Then I corrected him because 9/11 truthers are irritating.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: February 17, 2015, 06:05:38 AM »
Is beer kosher?
The Mastery.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: February 18, 2015, 09:49:12 AM »
Do you think that Gregory Peck's 1947 movie 'Gentlemen's Agreement' applies to attitudes and trends in the United States these days?

« Reply #1853 on: March 07, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »
If you took some cud from a cow, and fed it to a pig, and the pig chewed it, does that mean that you could eat it?
Quote from: Saddam Hussein
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: March 07, 2015, 09:35:27 AM »

If you took some cud from a cow, and fed it to a pig, and the pig chewed it, does that mean that you could eat it?
Leviticus says no because the pig's feet still aren't acceptable. Something about ugly toes.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: March 07, 2015, 09:49:42 AM »

Leviticus says no because the pig's feet still aren't acceptable. Something about ugly toes.
What if the pig was genetically modified to have no legs?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: March 07, 2015, 03:15:16 PM »

What if the pig was genetically modified to have no legs?

I doubt it, the animal is supposed to be cloven hoofed. But the J's seem to have loopholes for other things, so maybe.

Ghost of V

« Reply #1857 on: March 07, 2015, 09:20:10 PM »
What about a chimera mix of a cow, pig, and goat?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: March 07, 2015, 09:32:07 PM »
Or lab grown pig meat?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: March 08, 2015, 12:02:08 PM »
What about pork flavored tofu?