You are not making any sense and the liberal quotation of scientific papers is not helping.

You do not understand the relationship between observed redshift (and redshift ratio Z) which results from the doppler effect, recession velocity (z=v/c) and distance (v=Hod).

This is high school level Physics so you should not be quoting PHD level papers by the dozen until you understand this part. Your statements are complete gobblydygook and I am guessing the barage of 'science' is meant to confuse and divert. We did afterall start this thread with a very simple and acceptable thesis that the orbit of planets and moons cannot be altered without a massive exchange of energy i.e. the law of conservation of energy cannot be violated and is violated by the claimed FE motion of the Sun.

We should stick to the point and not desperately try to subvert the substantive arguments with wild injections of totally speculative science. This is classic FE nonense. Not content with inventing the FE theory against all observation and evidence FE's go on to invent whole new forces, energies and parallel universes of logic to explain the unexplainable.

However, given the total lack of posts from other readers I would say that you have won the day. Nobody passing by these posts would read beyond the second or third given the vast complexity of the arguments made. My motivation is to simplify and draw attention to the easily drawn conclusions that can be made using rock solid Physics laws. I will not be drawn in again.