Offline nsims

• View Profile
What's on the underside of the Earth?
« on: February 14, 2016, 10:01:58 PM »
One of the Ball-Earther's best arguments is asking what exists beneath the firmament.

There is an idea that there is literally an "underworld", or hell. Since it was written in the bible, many people take this as fact. I however, don't think that this idea should go untested. I have though of an experiment which can be done right in your own backyard!

-First you must drill or dig a hole about 6 feet down. Fill the hole with water.
-Now, wait until high noon when the sun is striking the hole directly. If you stare down into the hole, you will see satan himself stare into your soul.

People will now think "Well, that's obviously proof that hell exists under the Flat Earth!". Not quite. I have another theory.

The land beneath the Earth is a place called Tenise (pronounced like Tennessee). If this hypothetical land exists, it could answer so many questions we have had over the centuries.

Why is there a magnetic pull towards the center of the plane?
There is a gigantic bar magnetic beneath the north pole.

Where did the dinosaurs go?
The asteroid impact didn't kill all of them, but instead, they all migrated to Tenise because the top of the earth was too hot.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Who was that satanic figure we saw in the 6 foot hole before?
It was the reincarnate of lizard alien lord Xenu (Yes, I believe scientology and christianity can co-exist).

There you have it. That's my two cents about what's underneath the Earth.

Anyway, I'd like to say Hi to this wonderful community, as this is my first time being here!

Peace and Love,
nsims

Offline nametaken

• ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°
    • View Profile
Re: What's on the underside of the Earth?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 06:46:49 AM »
Oh I'm on this part of the internet... I see now...

BTW how did you dig that deep. Is not easy without industrial technology. Also, high noon =/= overhead depending on location/time of year, so that religion isn't very smart. You could at least call it Agartha, or Sheol.
The Flat Earth Society has members all around the Globe
[H]ominem unius libri timeo ~Truth is stranger.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 06:04:03 AM »
As above so below,

With this new discovery in physics the flat earth would be formed within both bowls of the electromagnetic bowl model

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 06:48:39 PM »
Holy shit this is ridiculous.

"you can do it in your own backyard" OP, please record yourself digging 6 foot of dirt and this "satan of tenise staring in your soul". Clearly there won't be any electrical stuff and plumbing /s.

I want the source of this Tenise. All i got from google was some sexyass tennis player.

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 01:23:20 PM »
Wellcome.

Is there somebody do this test and recorded?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 03:22:17 PM »
I’m on it Inti’, but I have a few problems.

The drainage in my garden is such that it will be impossible to fill a 6-foot hole to more than a few feet, and as I am at 52 degrees north this means the sunlight won’t touch the water even at noon, thus it won’t trigger Satan, and all I will be left with is a muddy ditch, a bad back and a partner that will think I have gone a bit Ramsey.

On top of this I have some other misgivings, If I can reach hell after an hour’s labour, where exactly am I when I traverse the channel tunnel between England and France, does it mean that hell is in the European union, this is an important question as I am due to make an momentous decision this month on whether we (the UK) should stay in the EU, and up until this point I was a vote-in person. Now if it transpires that the Brussels autocrats have let Satan and his minions in on a technical level, it has serious ramifications. Not least if the OP is right and they have reptilian genes, as I won’t be able to tell the difference between them and UKIP.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:25:48 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 09:09:49 PM »
I’m on it Inti’, but I have a few problems.

The drainage in my garden is such that it will be impossible to fill a 6-foot hole to more than a few feet, and as I am at 52 degrees north this means the sunlight won’t touch the water even at noon, thus it won’t trigger Satan, and all I will be left with is a muddy ditch, a bad back and a partner that will think I have gone a bit Ramsey.

On top of this I have some other misgivings, If I can reach hell after an hour’s labour, where exactly am I when I traverse the channel tunnel between England and France, does it mean that hell is in the European union, this is an important question as I am due to make an momentous decision this month on whether we (the UK) should stay in the EU, and up until this point I was a vote-in person. Now if it transpires that the Brussels autocrats have let Satan and his minions in on a technical level, it has serious ramifications. Not least if the OP is right and they have reptilian genes, as I won’t be able to tell the difference between them and UKIP.

can you please be serious ?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 09:42:24 PM »

Inti', do you really believe that Nsims was being serious?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 02:16:02 AM »

Sarcasm can be hard to detect if you don't speak the language well.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 03:25:50 AM »
I'm still fairly convinced it's the Great Turtle.  Otherwise what could have possibly shat out the Earth and farted the heavens?  ???
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

İntikam

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 09:25:11 AM »

I don't know. I haven't opened his heart and didn't look into it. I think you did.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 11:39:27 AM »
Yes Inti’, I did, and I am afraid it was full of mischief and devilry, with no compassion for those who need to believe in something that makes them feel special in regards to the universe, whilst at the same time superior to the unfortunates that haven’t broken the fetters of their education to accept as true, that man powers his world using fallen stars, or whatever else some paranoiac has made up in his bedroom, as long as it contains a few bible quotes and mentions the ether.

I don’t know what’s wrong with people, I really don’t.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:42:16 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »

İntikam

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 07:18:16 AM »
Yes Inti’, I did, and I am afraid it was full of mischief and devilry, with no compassion for those who need to believe in something that makes them feel special in regards to the universe, whilst at the same time superior to the unfortunates that haven’t broken the fetters of their education to accept as true, that man powers his world using fallen stars, or whatever else some paranoiac has made up in his bedroom, as long as it contains a few bible quotes and mentions the ether.

Everbody has the right of powers his words with using something. And everybody do that. So according to you, we think everybody is paranoiac except yourself, because you don't power your words with anything, oppositely everybody.

If the problem is using "fallen stars", then which science dedicates that when paranoia starting point. Acording to me, popular science is a paranoia itself. So i can  identify everybody that depends on popular science as paranoiac because according to me it depends on paranoia. Is it enough? No. I'm the member of Turkish Republican Party so all of the Turkish democratics are paranoiac; i'm muslim, so all of the christs and jews are paranoiac; i'm a man so all women are paranoiac. Who don't looks like me, is a paranoiac. If somebody is same as me, isin't a paranoiac.

That's the meaning of what you said by a different way.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:22:39 AM by İntikam »

Offline nsims

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »

im being serous

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:39 AM »
He's being super serous.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 11:56:05 AM »
and the poe's law fists like a Muhammed Ali punch because he is serious. Please continue .   8)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:59:01 AM by İntikam »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 09:11:17 AM »

Everbody has the right of powers his words with using something. And everybody do that. So according to you, we think everybody is paranoiac except yourself, because you don't power your words with anything, oppositely everybody.

If the problem is using "fallen stars", then which science dedicates that when paranoia starting point. Acording to me, popular science is a paranoia itself. So i can  identify everybody that depends on popular science as paranoiac because according to me it depends on paranoia. Is it enough? No. I'm the member of Turkish Republican Party so all of the Turkish democratics are paranoiac; i'm muslim, so all of the christs and jews are paranoiac; i'm a man so all women are paranoiac. Who don't looks like me, is a paranoiac. If somebody is same as me, isin't a paranoiac.

No!

Inti, I don’t call you (and those like you) paranoid because you disagree with me. But for the fact you believe in the unproven and absurd, (NASA are terrorists, nuclear power/weapons don’t exist, the Illuminati not only exist but they can also subvert the will of god). And this thread where you were willing to go with the ridiculous OP. Maybe there was something in the translation to your language that made it sound appealing, I don’t know.

You reject mainstream science and those of us that don’t, as blind followers, despite the fact that science is all about challenging the facts (The Royal Society, possibly the oldest science institution in existence has the maxim; “Take nobodies word for it”) but follow a religion that insists its supporters do so without question. Showing a disjointed thought process widespread amongst the paranoid. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:41:56 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »

İntikam

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 01:21:55 PM »

No!

Inti, I don’t call you (and those like you) paranoid because you disagree with me. But for the fact you believe in the unproven and absurd, (NASA are terrorists, nuclear power/weapons don’t exist, the Illuminati not only exist but they can also subvert the will of god). And this thread where you were willing to go with the ridiculous OP. Maybe there was something in the translation to your language that made it sound appealing, I don’t know.

You reject mainstream science and those of us that don’t, as blind followers, despite the fact that science is all about challenging the facts (The Royal Society, possibly the oldest science institution in existence has the maxim; “Take nobodies word for it”) but follow a religion that insists its supporters do so without question. Showing a disjointed thought process widespread amongst the paranoid.

Ahah i understand you by some but i don't understand some of your words because you used some long sentences. when you do that, the google and yandex translated it so so different.

You are saying something as proved but actually nothing is proven. for example what is proving to the eart's shape? nothing. If there is a way, You could convince me. I think purely scientific. Which one is more nonsence? If to look around and see everything is stable and thinking the world is staying on where it stands, or to look around and see everything is stable and thinking the world is spinning with 1.000 miles per hour. atmosphere and world can not act harmonious  in this way.

you are experiencing a lot of confusion . if a logical idea and I support it . I always thought if you put forth as a theory it sounds ridiculous to you. I do theory , then you can go right or wrong.

I hope you understand me.

Offline Mock

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 07:45:05 PM »
Quote from: Intikam
I think purely scientific.
Don't take this personal, I don't want to be mean, but I'd really like to know that: How can you think "purely scientific", but at the same time believe that the moon actually is a camera with an opening/closing lens, based on the fact that the arabic word "camer" means "moon" and sounds similar to the english "camera", a word that didn't even exist in that meaning until the last century?
No offence, I'm just curious.

İntikam

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 10:32:54 PM »
Quote from: Intikam
I think purely scientific.
Don't take this personal, I don't want to be mean, but I'd really like to know that: How can you think "purely scientific", but at the same time believe that the moon actually is a camera with an opening/closing lens, based on the fact that the arabic word "camer" means "moon" and sounds similar to the english "camera", a word that didn't even exist in that meaning until the last century?
No offence, I'm just curious.

You are true but the meaning of moon is a camere because of in arabic it means camer it was started just a theory. You think as it a irony. And i'm surprised a new member you are so carefully about me. Thank you for your interest.