Offline Sarius

• View Profile
Moving themes to other parts of the website
« on: June 01, 2020, 09:09:41 AM »
Hey!
I just wanted to say that I dont like the fact that everything that isnt 100% about flat earth beeing true is immediatly put into the "angry rantig" section. This one will be too! Which makes no sense whatsoever, because a lot of people just genuinely want to get answered or discuss. I dont get why the all get moved. What is this section for then?? Also, if people with a community that is as small as yours dont accept anyone who dares to question your statements, and remove their posts although ther didnt brake ANY rules and stayed on topic, then its mindblowing how senseless this site is.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:13:24 AM by Sarius »

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Re: Moving themes to other parts of the website
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 09:26:19 AM »
This section is, quoting its description, "for any suggestions or problems you may have related to the forum or the Society in general." It's not for asking questions about Flat Earth Theory.

Beyond that, please adhere to basic forum netiquette. For starters, stick to one topic per thread, don't just post a bunch of different questions in one thread and expect useful discussion to emerge. Second of all, before creating a thread, search the wiki and forum—most of your questions will probably have been asked before. Also, in the only other post you've made on this forum, you said

I know that this is already answered in the "often asked" part, but can someone break down to me how the day/ night circles work? I just dont get the explanation there.

This is not helpful. If something in the FAQ isn't clear to you, explain what was unclear or what questions you have that it didn't answer. Otherwise, you're just asking people to waste time saying what's in the FAQ again.

I can tell you haven't spent any time reading existing threads before posting, because even just looking at the first page of the Flat Earth Theory board, at least half the threads are from REers taking issue with FET. Just because you can't follow netiquette is not a reason to accuse us of moving any thread that disagrees with us.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol