Earthman

Re: Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »
Why should I waste time on videos that are no more than ridicule when Earthman refuses to even acknowledge the points I raised.

And please tell the readers why you have ignored the evidence of NASA being exposed using harnesses on ISS.

Thanks,
Where did you prove "NASA being exposed using harnesses on ISS"?
All I see are videos so highly doctored by NASAphobes that no-one in their right minds would bother with them!
Show me some videos that are not cluttered with total idiocy and I might consider them.

Surely the Flat Earth Society has better standards of evidence and proof than the rubbish you deal up. Still, I guess your fans lap it up!

This makes as much sense as you highly doctored videos:

Nope, that's also incorrect. Cats don't like water and they sure can't climb an ICE Wall, which holds back the waters edge.

Did you know the "Edge" is a Globie concept?

Did you know we flat Earthers are in good company? That's right, Tesla also believed much like what we do. Imaging that! See the pic below.

I will get to the issue of a true Checkmate with you at a later time. Be prepared!

Earthman

« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »
I have found that these videos are often dismissed. We should collect these videos onto a thread in the projects or community forum and then add it to the wiki for reference.

I thought the Society forums had a higher standard of arguments than those retarded videos. That's a path I'm not sure you want to take.

One of the most damning proofs is the fact NASA has been caught faking ISS with harnesses time and time again.

Any example of 'being caught'? Assuming you mean something else than the speculations of a random youtuber.

Oh, my, you don't want those videos included. What are you afraid of? Would you also like if they didn't include this one too?  It's also exposes NASA's lies. Be sure to watch it all so you know how to teach against it.

Grab a cup of coffee, it's about an hour long exposure of lies we all have been taught.

Planet Flat Earth | 2018 Nature Documentary II

Earthman

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2018, 12:25:45 AM »
Like I said, if one NASA video is fake there all fake. In the following ISS video, bubbles are seen again in space. This is from a NASA official video.

I also find it amazing that NASA is advertising on Flat Earth YouTube channels. Please let the ad finish so the Youtuber gets paid from NASA. At least we can get some of our tax dollars back.

GET OUT OF THE POOL NASA! More Space Bubbles

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2018, 01:39:01 AM »
That's right, Tesla also believed much like what we do. Imaging that! See the pic below.

I will get to the issue of a true Checkmate with you at a later time. Be prepared!
I will consider what you say after you remove you blatant misquote of that firm believer in the Heliocentric Solar System, Nikola Tesla!
That is not a quotation from Tesla, he did not say "The stars are attached to the Firmament!" He did say:
  • Though free to think and act, we are held together like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them, each of us is only part of a whole.”
If you disagree show a reference in Tesla's writing to all of your quote!  And Nikola Tesla certainly did not believe much like you do! Read this!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What I can't work out is why Tesla seems to be held up as a hero by so many flat earthers.  He certainly did not believe the earth to be flat or stationary! See this address by him:
          HOW COSMIC FORCES SHAPE OUR DESTINIES, ("Did the War Cause the Italian Earthquake") by Nikola Tesla
also at
           — How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies — ("Did the War Cause the Italian Earthquake"), New York American, February 7, 1915[/b]  in which he states:
Quote from: Nicola Tesla
NATURAL FORCES INFLUENCE US
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Accepting all this as true let us consider some of the forces and influences which act on such a wonderfully complex automatic engine with organs inconceivably sensitive and delicate, as it is carried by the spinning terrestrial globe in lightning flight through space. For the sake of simplicity we may assume that the earth's axis is perpendicular to the ecliptic and that the human automaton is at the equator. Let his weight be one hundred and sixty pounds then, at the rotational velocity of about 1,520 feet per second with which he is whirled around, the mechanical energy stored in his body will be nearly 5,780,000 foot pounds, which is about the energy of a hundred-pound cannon ball.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther, will attract the automaton with a force of about one-tenth of one pound, alternately increasing and diminishing his normal weight by that amount

Though not conscious of these periodic changes, he is surely affected by them.

The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
From the above address.
I have also read, though I cannot verify it right now, that one reason Tesla disliked Einstein so much is that he believed that Einstein destroyed "Newton's gravitation".

And if you read Tesla's own writings describing his inventions he refers explicitly to the Globe many times - he was not flat earth believer!

From what I can gather, Tesla did not deny Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, just differed with Einstein's "curved spacetime" explanation of it.

Sure, Nicola Tesla had a lot of "different ideas", but he most certainly did not believe in a flat stationary earth.
Come back when fix your deceptive comments and your misquoting of what Nikola Tesla said!

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2018, 01:55:05 AM »
Like I said, if one NASA video is fake there all fake. In the following ISS video, bubbles are seen again in space. This is from a NASA official video.
As I keep saying and you totally ignore,  if NASA wanted to deceive everybody they could do it easily!

Quote from: Earthman
I also find it amazing that NASA is advertising on Flat Earth YouTube channels. Please let the ad finish so the Youtuber gets paid from NASA. At least we can get some of our tax dollars back.
And you believe Jeran Campanella? What a joke! He's a total ignoramus of the first order with no understanding of the Heliocentric Globe he tries to debunk.
But he picks up quite  few grand a month fro YouTube so he must have plenty of like-minded sycophants.

But tell your mad mate that if NASA were faking it there would be no "glitches" (artefacts due to noise in highly compressed video streams).

If this is the sort of rubbish you need to prop up your belief in a flat earth it doesn't say much for any real evidence you might have.

« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »
as you can tell by my username, i am not a flat earther myself, but am merely trying to see your points of view. Anyhow I just found it strange that although you said you did not see any signs of fakery you instinctively just thought, "this must be fake", it makes it sound as if you are losing hope in your theory, next time you should back it up with what makes you feel that it is fakery. thank you for your time p.s saying its "stupid" makes you sound very unprofessional.

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »
Oh, my, you don't want those videos included. What are you afraid of? Would you also like if they didn't include this one too?  It's also exposes NASA's lies. Be sure to watch it all so you know how to teach against it.

Grab a cup of coffee, it's about an hour long exposure of lies we all have been taught.

Planet Flat Earth | 2018 Nature Documentary II

So I watched this video, although I'd already watched many from ODD TV. From the get go, a few claims are flat out wrong.

Everybody can check for themselves that:

- The horizon doesn't rise to eye level
- The Sun doesn't shrink near the horizon
- Moonlight isn't colder than its shade
- The 'real stars' through a telescope are just out of focus

As I understand it, the Society doesn't support those lies nor the work of Eric Dubay.

The problem is that those videos repeat the same lies but never answer anything. They just parrot each other by copying and rearranging the same content. There's never any attempt to explain the statements that contradict reality.

I asked you for an example of NASA being caught using harnesses. This video doesn't refer to anything like it. You could send me 500 more like this one and you still wouldn't answer my question. That's why I asked you earlier to stop jumping to the next video. There's nothing to be afraid of. If you're not going to answer anything, it's just a waste of time.

Can you answer my question? When did NASA get caught using harnesses?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:43:54 PM by titidam »
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2018, 01:40:12 PM »

How do you know that these are bubbles? Did you ever try to investigate what else they could be? Or do you just assume they're bubbles because it fits your story?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM by titidam »
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Earthman

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2018, 02:25:00 PM »
NASA caught faking ISS again with harnesses. Also check out the woman's permed hair.

Earthman

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2018, 02:29:33 PM »
You would have to be blind and brainwashed not to believe NASA is faking the ISS with the use of harnesses and Virtual Reality.

If one Video is fake there all is fake.

Check out the deceivers.

NASA ISS "Astronaut" Caught Faking Space Uses A Harness During Live Feed With Boise State

Earthman

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
Do you still think NASA is not faking the ISS?

NASA LIES FAKE ISS harnesses, hairspray, and zero g planes, oh my!

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2018, 02:47:07 PM »
You would have to be blind and brainwashed not to believe NASA is faking the ISS with the use of harnesses and Virtual Reality.

If one Video is fake there all is fake.

Check out the deceivers.

NASA ISS "Astronaut" Caught Faking Space Uses A Harness During Live Feed With Boise State

So they spend millions (you claim even billions) on these productions, yet they can't stop a guy from going across the video feed like that not once, but twice? What's the evidence that's a harness and not something sticking up because of the lack of gravity? Does how he is hanging jive with a harness wrapped around his waist? You can't just go 'look at this thing' and not examine it further, which is all this video does. There's a thing sticking up from about his waist. Great. You claim it's part of a harness system. What's your evidence it's part of a harness system? Doubly so as you ignore the spinning hat happening right in front of him. I know you'll say that's AR or whatever BS you're claiming, but how could they manage to do that and ignore the dude floating by behind? That's honestly the biggest problem with the NASA conspiracy imo. These guys are apparently bright enough, talented enough, and wealthy enough to put AR to use for years before it was in the public eye. But they can't catch and edit out things like a guy going by behind in a harness? Or some dude looking like he's grabbing a wire? You are simultaneously painting them as the smartest people in the room, but also the dumbest. They've become Bond villains.

Earthman

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2018, 02:48:05 PM »
How much evidence do Globies need to accept the fact ISS is being faked? 

The evidence is overwhelming.

ISS HARNESS FAILS

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2018, 03:24:17 PM »
How much evidence do Globies need to accept the fact ISS is being faked? 

The evidence is overwhelming.

ISS HARNESS FAILS

1) You can see the mic got caught on her shirt somehow and this produces the weird 'snap' of her shirt when she gets it loose.
2) Nothing here indicates the claim. He doesn't have to shift his foot up to get around a 'wire' and the 'catch' happens behind his torso. There's no actual evidence his foot was caught on anything.
3) Looks more like being careful of where the object might be. He doesn't look down during the movement. So he's simply guessing where it is at first. What is this supposed to be 'proving' anyway?
4) Once again nothing to actually indicate proof for the claim. The feet stop being 'together' behind his torso, and his foot doesn't move visibly in a way to get around something. His pant leg doesn't get pressed in either.

There's no actual evidence here that anything has happened, just confirmation bias.

MattyWS

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »
Is that video a joke? The first instance the woman clearly caught her cuff on her top then un-snagged in a slight downward motion. The second instance there is no getting caught on anything, he looks like he was just getting his bearings/balance right. Third instance with the microphone the guy looks like he doesn't want to grab it from an awkward angle and does a decent job at avoiding hitting the microphone as he moves his hand around it, to avoid making the microphone go flying off. Finally the last instance the guy is once again doing a spin and probably just keeping his balance. at no point is there any actual evidence of wires. Look closer at the video, the guy "tripping on wires" has no tension in his clothing or anything to suggest he got caught. It seems like standing on one foot is that guys go to balance. Show me a video where you see an actual wire.

You guys seem to think NASA are capable of pulling off this huge conspiracy yet somehow, some average joe on the internet is outsmarting them by pointing out random things and calling it wires? You really think some youtuber is going to outsmart NASA trying to hide the biggest conspiracy? No, if they wanted to fake it you wouldn't notice anyway. The fact that these random things are happening are imperfections of life that actors wouldn't want to simulate.

I mean go watch TV, you see actors messing up during the shows? No, they have bloopers though which means if they mess up, they do another take. You really think NASA wouldn't do multiple takes if they thought "oh shoot, the actor tripped on the wire"? Seriously you'd have to be a special kind of special to think that video proves anything remotely close to Nasa faking it.

EDIT: Curious Squirrel ninja'd my post with the exact same answer lol
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 03:38:34 PM by MattyWS »

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2018, 04:41:55 PM »
NASA caught faking ISS again with harnesses. Also check out the woman's permed hair.

There's no harness or wire in this video. The guy says it's there but you can't see anything looking remotely like a harness.

First he claims that the wire is at the top left of the screen (right side of the guy who spins), then that it's attached to his waist on the right (his left side). How does that work exactly to lift him from the ground?

If he had a harness, it would be visible at least under his clothes or in his back. But we fully see his clothes and his back when he spins, there's nothing.

Are you suggesting that the woman has a harness in her hair? Or on her necklace?

Earthman

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2018, 05:06:50 PM »

There's no harness or wire in this video. The guy says it's there but you can't see anything looking remotely like a harness.

First he claims that the wire is at the top left of the screen (right side of the guy who spins), then that it's attached to his waist on the right (his left side). How does that work exactly to lift him from the ground?

If he had a harness, it would be visible at least under his clothes or in his back. But we fully see his clothes and his back when he spins, there's nothing.

Are you suggesting that the woman has a harness in her hair? Or on her necklace?

Why do things have to be pointed out to globies?   

Please use common sense when watching video again.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:29:06 PM by Earthman »

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »
Why do things have to be pointed out to globies?

Alright, what are you pointing out? Where's the harness?

Earthman

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2018, 07:16:48 PM »
NASA just can't stop screwing up during a ISS live feed. Anyone that has common sense and is not a globie can clearly see NASA is faking ISS.

The movie "Gravity" is more believable than live feeds from ISS. 

NASA live feed EPIC FAIL! They cut live feed right as her harness malfunctions!

« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2018, 07:25:25 PM »
NASA just can't stop screwing up during a ISS live feed. Anyone that has common sense and is not a globie can clearly see NASA is faking ISS.

The movie "Gravity" is more believable than live feeds from ISS. 

NASA live feed EPIC FAIL! They cut live feed right as her harness malfunctions!

You're still not answering any question... Instead of linking more videos, why not try to defend the previous ones that have been criticized?