Rama Set

Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2018, 02:58:54 PM »
My whole take of the issue is that pollution exists, it is being dealt with, and that is all we can do.

If there really was chemtrails they would have, by now given the length of time of their supposed existence, had a deleterious effect on all of society. Any attorney filing suits for environmental damages, animal and human deaths, etc. (such as Erin Brockovich) would have surely picked up the cause and won the case by now.

That makes sense. Whatever chemical they are spraying would probably have been found and analyzed.

BillO

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
How about you pick your best one, show us how it's being used, and present a case?

I'd love to see this too.  However, I'm fairly sure that it won't happen. 

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2018, 06:51:22 PM »
My whole take of the issue is that pollution exists, it is being dealt with, and that is all we can do.

If there really was chemtrails they would have, by now given the length of time of their supposed existence, had a deleterious effect on all of society. Any attorney filing suits for environmental damages, animal and human deaths, etc. (such as Erin Brockovich) would have surely picked up the cause and won the case by now.

That makes sense. Whatever chemical they are spraying would probably have been found and analyzed.

Isn't this sort of a moot point?

With or without chem trails, we are putting enough toxins in the air through factories, cars, crop dusters, jet fuel, etc., etc.... Unless they are spraying cyanide or some other biochemical agent into the air, there are far more pressing issues to worry about that have attainable solutions.

As for whether or not I believe in chem trails, I don't necessarily believe they exist, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to it.

Regarding the 'clouds' that are often formed from jets and airliners, this can be scientifically validated as condensation which turns into ice crystals at that altitude and forms a lingering cloud. Whether or not this phenomenon occurs is a factor of air pressure, temperature, and altitude (also related to air pressure). It is not due to deliberate cloud seeding technology or chemicals (other than bi-products of combusted jet fuel).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 11:25:29 PM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Rama Set

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2018, 10:35:19 PM »
It’s not moot because chemtrailers believe that the government is spraying something more insidious than standard environmental pollutants.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2018, 12:46:12 AM »
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5003186

They are a figment of Hughes Aircraft Co and Raytheon Co's imagination
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2018, 01:50:19 AM »

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2018, 02:16:06 AM »
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5003186

They are a figment of Hughes Aircraft Co and Raytheon Co's imagination

This is a proposal, but it is only a proposal. There have been several proposed strategies for stopping and/or reversing global warming; that doesn't mean they are good proposals, nor does it mean they will be enacted.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2018, 02:26:34 AM »
Abstract

Aluminium is neurotoxic. Its free ion, Al3+ (aq), is highly biologically reactive and uniquely equipped to do damage to essential cellular (neuronal) biochemistry. This unequivocal fact must be the starting point in examining the risk posed by aluminium as a neurotoxin in humans. Aluminium is present in the human brain and it accumulates with age. The most recent research demonstrates that a significant proportion of individuals older than 70 years of age have a potentially pathological accumulation of aluminium somewhere in their brain. What are the symptoms of chronic aluminium intoxication in humans? What if neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease are the manifestation of the risk of aluminium as a neurotoxin? How might such an (outrageous) hypothesis be tested?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737175.2014.915745

===========
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has just put out a grim report about Alzheimer’s disease in the United States.

Death rates from Alzheimer’s climbed 55 percent from 1999 to 2014, CDC found, and the number of Americans afflicted is likely to rise rapidly in the coming years. About 5.5 million people 65 years and older have the disease — a wretched and fatal form of dementia that erases memories and ultimately can destroy mental and physical capacity. By 2050, that’s expected to more than double to 13.8 million people.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/26/u-s-death-rate-for-alzheimers-rose-dramatically-over-15-years-why/?utm_term=.c6873818d181
===========

Don't be alarmed, it's nothing, the Devil is not spraying you.

Now go look up what your chances of having a child with major disabilities is today? That will shock the shit out of you.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline timterroo

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2018, 03:00:05 AM »
Abstract

Aluminium is neurotoxic. Its free ion, Al3+ (aq), is highly biologically reactive and uniquely equipped to do damage to essential cellular (neuronal) biochemistry. This unequivocal fact must be the starting point in examining the risk posed by aluminium as a neurotoxin in humans. Aluminium is present in the human brain and it accumulates with age. The most recent research demonstrates that a significant proportion of individuals older than 70 years of age have a potentially pathological accumulation of aluminium somewhere in their brain. What are the symptoms of chronic aluminium intoxication in humans? What if neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease are the manifestation of the risk of aluminium as a neurotoxin? How might such an (outrageous) hypothesis be tested?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/14737175.2014.915745

===========
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has just put out a grim report about Alzheimer’s disease in the United States.

Death rates from Alzheimer’s climbed 55 percent from 1999 to 2014, CDC found, and the number of Americans afflicted is likely to rise rapidly in the coming years. About 5.5 million people 65 years and older have the disease — a wretched and fatal form of dementia that erases memories and ultimately can destroy mental and physical capacity. By 2050, that’s expected to more than double to 13.8 million people.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/26/u-s-death-rate-for-alzheimers-rose-dramatically-over-15-years-why/?utm_term=.c6873818d181
===========

Don't be alarmed, it's nothing, the Devil is not spraying you.

Now go look up what your chances of having a child with major disabilities is today? That will shock the shit out of you.

Don't forget about all the chemicals that leach into our water supply from pesticides, herbicides, and the food supply that is pumped full of hormones and antibiotics. There are many plausible causes of severe disease in our current society. Radiation....

I recently read an interesting article about Alzheimers where a primitive culture was found to be nearly immune to old age mental disease even though they still had the ApoE gene (which is found to be directly linked to alzheimers), and what they found is that an individual in this society was highly likely to have some sort of parasite in their brain. The presence of the ApoE gene caused the brain to attack the parasites and the affected neurons in order to prevent illness and ultimately protect the brain. In modern societies, we live in our little sanitary boxes, so we don't have parasites; however we still have the ApoE gene. It was hypothesized that it isn't the plaque and tangled "threads" that causes alzheimers. In fact many people who have plaque present in the brain do not have alzheimers. What causes alzheimers is the brain attacking itself due to the defense response that has evolved in us (ApoE gene) to protect our brains from parasites.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:16:50 AM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »
An aircraft performing fast direction/pitch changes will create a trail of vapors from its leading edges/control surfaces that can last a while. Compressed air with humidity in it does that, as is evident if you drain an air compressor tank. Drain that tank in very cold weather and the vapor stays around longer. A jet engine is nothing more than a giant compressor.  Internal parts of any combustion engine need to be kept clean from dirt, water and chemicals that aren’t meant to be burned or to lubricate those internal parts. Also chemical composition changes after a substance is burned, so go ahead and find some terrible chemical that 1 will cause a predictable but passive harm after being burned  2 can be burned in a jet engine and not harm the engine itself or the performance of said engine.

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2019, 12:03:47 AM »
I don't subscribe to the air poisoning conspiracy. I would think that ridiculous in my honest opinion. Indirectly perhaps, as a result of air or cloud modification.

I have however witnessed planes creating trails in a perfect square formation over several miles. These trails spread out after lingering to form a canopy.

I would hazard a guess it is to cover a part of the sky in order to hamper astronomical observations, since they always do it shortly before sunset.
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane

Max_Almond

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »
It's always very striking to see these criss-cross patterns in the air, and I'd much rather have clearer skies myself - apart from when I need to fly somewhere, of course - but the 'squares' themselves have quite a logical explanation:

Planes fly in paths. Trails drift on breezes. By the time the next plane comes, it's actually flying parallel to the previous plane's trail. And so on.

I think this video demonstrates it really nicely:

Offline Jeppspace

• 0 + 0 = 0
    • View Profile
    • YllwChlk
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2019, 03:33:51 PM »
It's always very striking to see these criss-cross patterns in the air, and I'd much rather have clearer skies myself - apart from when I need to fly somewhere, of course - but the 'squares' themselves have quite a logical explanation:

Planes fly in paths. Trails drift on breezes. By the time the next plane comes, it's actually flying parallel to the previous plane's trail. And so on

I appreciate that Max, really I do, but what I've been witnessing is one plane flying in a square.
Anyone who would pay Richard Branson hundreds of thousands of dollars for the visual confirmation that we are all doomed to the unforgiving abyss of space, definitely deserves to know that.

: Infinite ¥ : Szion = : Plane