Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
More fake moon landing proof.
« on: December 31, 2019, 10:06:00 PM »
Ignore it if you want but the facts are clear, we never went to the moon because we can't. Satan rules most lives and they believe the garbage NASA puts out.

"Moon landing PHOTOS reignite conspiracy theories… again"

https://www.rt.com/usa/410360-moon-landing-new-conspiracy/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Online AATW

• View Profile
Re: More fake moon landing proof.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 11:00:25 AM »
Seriously? That’s it?

This fuzzy image is “proof”, is it?

I guess you’ll see whatever suits your agenda, but spoiler: it’s the other astronaut.

Google the “face on Mars” pictures where a fuzzy picture which looked like a face was thought to be evidence of civilisations on Mars, newer better resolution pictures of the same place on Mars show it’s just a rock formation.

This is ludicrous confirmation bias, it’s a fuzzy spec on an image. To say it’s “clearly” a stagehand or someone not in a spacesuit, given the resolution and lack of clarity is nonsense.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 06:45:04 PM »
How silly are the moon landing claims? Pretty dense.... in 1954 the 4 minute mile was broken by a Brit, since that time over 1400 runners have successfully cracked it with the new landmark of 3:43:13. Unlike the foolish that believe, oh yeah, we could go back (NOT) Satanic HOAX !!! The moon is not a sphere, its GODS artwork to blast us with a night light. This is why it never rotates, not even a little !  Wake up....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 08:00:36 PM »
Ignore it if you want but the facts are clear, we never went to the moon because we can't. Satan rules most lives and they believe the garbage NASA puts out.

"Moon landing PHOTOS reignite conspiracy theories… again"

https://www.rt.com/usa/410360-moon-landing-new-conspiracy/
These astronauts risked their lives getting to the moon and you are going to brush it off saying it’s fake over this crappy proof? Get some real proof and then maybe I’ll believe you.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 09:39:25 PM »
I'm not sure what risking ones life has to do with anything?  Here's an excerpt from real people risking lives:

"They started off by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. Ten minutes later, they were reading the text of a resolution claiming the existence of “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”"

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/540-new-york-area-fire-commissioners-make-history-call-for-new-9-11-investigation

It happens that you're a lost soul as we the few who aren't know the gates are very narrow. Satan is the deceiver and he gets a lot but the firemen of the World Trade Center WOKE UP !!! God Bless them.....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:46:27 PM by J-Man »

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 09:51:20 PM »
Seriously? That’s it?

This fuzzy image is “proof”, is it?

I guess you’ll see whatever suits your agenda, but spoiler: it’s the other astronaut.

Google the “face on Mars” pictures where a fuzzy picture which looked like a face was thought to be evidence of civilisations on Mars, newer better resolution pictures of the same place on Mars show it’s just a rock formation.

This is ludicrous confirmation bias, it’s a fuzzy spec on an image. To say it’s “clearly” a stagehand or someone not in a spacesuit, given the resolution and lack of clarity is nonsense.

Looks like a stage hand, could you make it any grainier? BTW where's the tripod that took the picture, I don't see it in the helmet reflection? How many people were on the set?

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 10:57:12 PM »
I didn't "make it" grainier, that's literally a screenshot from your own article.
And they didn't use tripods, they used chest-mounted cameras, if you don't even know that then it shows how little research you've actually done into this before declaring it all fake without basis.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 01:29:14 AM »
http://www.ninfinger.org/karld/My%20Space%20Museum/apollocams.htm

Tell Satan I eat his minions for lunch treats mark .20 seconds

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 07:42:47 AM »
*sigh*

Yes, they did have some cameras on tripods for taking wide pictures of the scene and for film of the lander taking off from the moon’s surface. For taking pictures of each other, like in the example from the original post, they used chest mounted ones.

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 03:35:03 PM »
Common sense says we didn't go to the moon in a craft powered by a computer that was less powerful than a modern calculator. And then that we or anyone else has not returned... in 50 years? Wtf?

But... this face mask image doesnt look like the big discovery the author hoped. It looks like a blurry image of something humanoid.

Don't see any concrete proof here.

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 10:34:30 PM »
I think you’re confusing common sense with personal incredulity. I don’t know how one would apply common sense to space exploration which is anything but common.

I’d encourage you to read “A Man On The Moon” by Andrew Chaikin, an extremely well researched and detailed account of the Apollo missions.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 10:36:33 AM »
I don’t know how one would apply common sense to space exploration which is anything but common.
Sometimes, you get so close to figuring it out. Just brushing against the epiphany, and then steering right back into blind belief...
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 10:43:02 AM »
I don’t know how one would apply common sense to space exploration which is anything but common.
Sometimes, you get so close to figuring it out. Just brushing against the epiphany, and then steering right back into blind belief...
Nice straw man, but it's not blind belief.
As I've said numerous times, I've seen a Shuttle launch.
I've seen no evidence from anyone on here that they secretly go and land somewhere.
What is your belief on the Shuttle programme and rockets in general and what is it based on?

totallackey

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2020, 12:16:30 PM »
Nice straw man, but it's not blind belief.
As I've said numerous times, I've seen a Shuttle launch.
I've seen no evidence from anyone on here that they secretly go and land somewhere.
What is your belief on the Shuttle programme and rockets in general and what is it based on?
I believe rockets are launched.

I also believe they do come down.

I don't believe it is possible for rockets to operate in a vacuum.

I believe this has been demonstrated numerous times in plain view.

I believe it has been demonstrated the space shuttle has plain jet engines on when landing.

Videos have captured the noise.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:14:33 PM by totallackey »

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 02:39:39 PM »
OK. I mean, this isn't really a matter of belief. There's a loads of film and witnesses to rocket launches and if you prefer personal observation you can go and watch one if you happen to be in the right place at the right time. I was lucky enough to be once.

I also belief they do come down.

What is that belief based on? Do you have any evidence?

Again, this isn't really a matter of belief. The laws of physics tell us it will and if you don't believe that then you can do your own experiment. I posted a video of one. You made some excuses about him tapping the gauge but that was a diversionary tactic. The experiment result was clear enough.
You seem to understand a bit about cognitive dissonance but don't recognise it in yourself when you're shown an experiment which challenges your beliefs.

Can you provide an example?

I believe it has been demonstrated the space shuttle has plain jet engines on when landing.

The Shuttle certainly makes a noise when landing but engines are not the only reason something flying through the air at high speed would make noise. As for using jet engines, I had a look at a video of one landing. The only engines I see are the rockets at the back and one shot showed a back view and they didn't seem to be functioning. If they did though, what of it? What in your mind would that demonstrate, that it flew from somewhere maybe? Do you have any evidence for that? The Shuttle clearly doesn't have engines on the wings. Where does the shuttle land and stay while the astronauts are said to be in space? Where's the evidence for it doing that at all?

totallackey

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
OK. I mean, this isn't really a matter of belief. There's a loads of film and witnesses to rocket launches and if you prefer personal observation you can go and watch one if you happen to be in the right place at the right time. I was lucky enough to be once.
Of course it's a matter of belief.

Truth is a matter of belief.

I have launched a rocket or two.
I also belief they do come down.

What is that belief based on? Do you have any evidence?
Yes, the rockets I launched came down.

I have no reason to believe other persons', having also launched rockets, have not also seen those come down.

Again, this isn't really a matter of belief. The laws of physics tell us it will and if you don't believe that then you can do your own experiment. I posted a video of one. You made some excuses about him tapping the gauge but that was a diversionary tactic. The experiment result was clear enough.
You seem to understand a bit about cognitive dissonance but don't recognise it in yourself when you're shown an experiment which challenges your beliefs.
Truth of matters are a matter of belief.

It has been demonstrated numerous times by video that rockets energized in a vacuum chamber do not operate.

You need to read up on Free Expansion of gasses in a vacuum.

Can you provide an example?
See above.

The Shuttle certainly makes a noise when landing but engines are not the only reason something flying through the air at high speed would make noise. As for using jet engines, I had a look at a video of one landing. The only engines I see are the rockets at the back and one shot showed a back view and they didn't seem to be functioning. If they did though, what of it? What in your mind would that demonstrate, that it flew from somewhere maybe? Do you have any evidence for that? The Shuttle clearly doesn't have engines on the wings. Where does the shuttle land and stay while the astronauts are said to be in space? Where's the evidence for it doing that at all?
You obviously miss the intakes for the jet engines located at the rear near the tail of the shuttle.

The only thing that makes a noise like a jet landing is...a jet landing.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:05:10 PM by totallackey »

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 12:44:31 PM »

It really isn't.
You believe the earth is flat. I believe it is a globe (fine, oblate spheroid, let's not nit-pick).
There are only two possibilities here, either one of us is wrong or both of us are (it could be a third shape).
We cannot both be correct because the shape of the earth is what it is, regardless of your or my or anyone else's belief.
Truth like that is objective and completely separate from what anyone believes.

I see. That's it, is it?
So because you personally don't have access to rockets which are able to achieve escape velocity that means no-one does and it's not possible?
So my car does not go as fast as 200mph, I don't believe any of my friends has a car which goes that fast.
Ergo, no car can go that fast.
Is that valid logic?

It has been demonstrated numerous times by video that rockets energized in a vacuum chamber do not operate.

I asked you to provide an example, not just state something without evidence.
I have provided the evidence for my case. Your turn.

You obviously miss the intakes for the jet engines located at the rear near the tail of the shuttle.

Or are you doing the reverse? Can you provide some evidence that the shuttle has jet engines? You are asserting that the noise is that of jet engines, there's plenty of photos and video of shuttle landings, can you find some which clearly shows (not just from the audio) that it has jet engines working as it lands? And even if that was true, so what? Do you have any evidence that the Shuttle can take off like a plane does? I note you have provided no evidence for any of your assertions about the Shuttle.

totallackey

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2020, 03:50:48 PM »

It really isn't.
You believe the earth is flat. I believe it is a globe (fine, oblate spheroid, let's not nit-pick).
There are only two possibilities here, either one of us is wrong or both of us are (it could be a third shape).
We cannot both be correct because the shape of the earth is what it is, regardless of your or my or anyone else's belief.
Truth like that is objective and completely separate from what anyone believes.
Since we have a disagreement about said shape of the earth, the truth of it remains a matter of belief.

I see. That's it, is it?
Primarily.
So because you personally don't have access to rockets which are able to achieve escape velocity that means no-one does and it's not possible?
First, there is no such thing as "escape velocity."

There is no earthly craft capable of generating the power necessary to propel any object to a speed of 7 miles per second.

Having written that, I am unaware of any rockets failing to return to the earth.
So my car does not go as fast as 200mph, I don't believe any of my friends has a car which goes that fast.
Ergo, no car can go that fast.
Is that valid logic?
No it isn't and it is good I am not exercising that type of logic.

I asked you to provide an example, not just state something without evidence.
I have provided the evidence for my case. Your turn.
You actually presented evidence supporting my position.

The little funny gauge tapping video demonstrates faulty equipment and there are numerous other videos posted by others here in this forum demonstrating the failure of rocket engines in a vacuum.

Free expansion dictates that gas vented into a vacuum performs ZERO work.

Or are you doing the reverse? Can you provide some evidence that the shuttle has jet engines? You are asserting that the noise is that of jet engines, there's plenty of photos and video of shuttle landings, can you find some which clearly shows (not just from the audio) that it has jet engines working as it lands? And even if that was true, so what? Do you have any evidence that the Shuttle can take off like a plane does? I note you have provided no evidence for any of your assertions about the Shuttle.

See the bulbous areas by the tail?

Those bulbous areas house jet engines.

Why would you expect to see jet engines working in a video?

What does that even mean?

When I see a video (with accompanying audio) of a jet landing, I hear the jet engines working.

The shuttle videos I have seen offer the same exact sound...

The shuttle did go to great heights above the earth when operational. Never denied that. 

You asked where did the shuttle land?

Where has it landed?

Regular airstrips and even dry lake beds, if I recall correctly.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:05:11 PM by totallackey »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 03:14:23 AM »

There is no earthly craft capable of generating the power necessary to propel any object to a speed of 7 miles per second.

Says who? Citation requested.

totallackey

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2020, 12:25:46 PM »

Says who? Citation requested.
Says me.

The fastest speed any craft carrying a man that has been visually observed to travel was, is, and remains the ISS.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:41:59 PM by totallackey »