Offline QED

• As mad as a hatter.
    • View Profile
FE Theory: Formal Development (Part III)
« on: April 23, 2019, 12:03:07 PM »
Greetings, FEers!

After another volley of fruitful discussions, I am brining the next instalment of the formalism to present FET as a legitimate theory. As always, you comments, thoughts, criticisms, corrections, and other input are most welcome (and requested  :D)

Sun/Moon Trajectories
Unfortunately I have not been able to make much progress here. The present impasse is reconciling Vanishing Perspective Theory (VPT) with sunsets/sunrises. I am tabling this pursuit until I get a new bright idea or read one from others.

Universal Acceleration
In order to accord with the results of parts I and II of this series, the surrounding environment must be accelerating with the plane of the Earth. The issue is then why do we return to the ground if we jump into the air?

Possible paths forward:

• Decoupling. Humans are not coupled to the motion of the plane and the surrounding environment. This may be due to a symmetry breaking at some point in the Universe’s past. While an exotic option, it is not without precedence.
  • Inertial dampening. The plane is moving through an aether field, which could be composed of dark energy, dark matter, or a third unspecified option. Humans interact with this field, which damps our motion and returns us to the ground. Think of it like a wind that pushes us back down.

Geography
The present status on FE maps and ice wall existence is still a matter of active debate. One possible path forward may be to investigate the distribution of magnetic field lines in the Earth. Mapping those may inform geography mapping, as certain configurations of magnetic fields result from ferrous material deposits.

That is all for now. I hope the community finds these synopses useful, and I look forward to future discussions on these topics  :D
The fact.that it's an old equation without good.demonstration of the underlying mechamism behind it makes.it more invalid, not more valid!

- Tom Bishop

We try to represent FET in a model-agnostic way

- Pete Svarrior