Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
Re: [FEND] Flat Earth Network Decentralized P2P Blockchain
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 03:17:44 PM »
Flat International Earth Network Decentralized Intelligent Software Host P2P Blockchain.

Hope this helps,,,
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »
Short of posts which contain other members' personal information, obscenely NSFW content, outright illegal stuff or which are posted by spambots, we generally don't delete any posts. That's what Complete Nonsense and Angry Ranting are for, and why so many posts get moved into there.

While there is obviously no way for you to personally verify this, you will find it difficult to sell your blockchain on such grounds to a forum where almost nobody has experienced their posts being deleted.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Cain

• This is the line of division.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:51 PM »
I agree with the Flat-Coin Memester.
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 06:26:44 PM »
Flat International Earth Network Decentralized Intelligent Software Host P2P Blockchain.
https://github.com/F-E-N-D/FEND
Genesis Release

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 06:50:28 PM »
https://github.com/F-E-N-D/FEND
Genesis Release

nice turtlecoin
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2018, 06:57:22 PM »
It only took OP five months to copy someone else's code and slap a new name on it. Incredible.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2018, 07:14:02 PM »
It only took OP five months to copy someone else's code and slap a new name on it. Incredible.

To be fair he is v busy rn so don't @ him.

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM »
Ive been working on a decentralized peer to peer blockchain with its own currency for the Flat Earth community. This could later include features like encrypted file sharing, encrypted messages, even a voting mechanism helping to provide an additional form of democracy amongst the community as a whole. [FEND] would be a distributed ledger created by users joining their computer's cpu power together to form a network capable of handling its own currency transactions and payment processing- outside of and without the help of tyrannical governments and banks.  [FEND] Flat Earth Network Dollars are distributed as block rewards for exchange of one's cpu power that creates the [FEND] blockchain, block by block. These blocks can later be used as a record storage for important Flat Earth data, helping to preserve the truth for many generations to come. Interested in what you all think..
-AV
I very much like your idea of scamming FES, but you gotta have an inside man that can sell these nerds on the bait. I'll get everyone on board for half the lambos we get out of this.

Deal?
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2018, 02:44:36 AM »
Who needs a lambo just to check the mail bro. Besides man, FES is just a forum. They got no use for such nerd money.

I was only taking @Baby Thork 's advice on Turtlecoin.

And its a nod to the Turtle devs and the tech.

Actually, though, to be honest... the temptation to build The Flat Earth network on the back of a Turtle network was really just too much.   -AV