Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #6660 on: November 01, 2020, 08:51:17 PM »
This is far from the most outrageous thing happening in Texas.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/texas-drive-through-voting-throw-out-ballots.html

I just posted above that this case was thrown out.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6661 on: November 02, 2020, 08:24:44 AM »
Someone's getting worried...

I note he doesn't say why it's a bad thing - although I guess it's because mail in voters seem to be more likely to vote Biden
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: November 02, 2020, 08:27:52 AM »
I note he doesn't say why it's a bad thing
If Trump loses, the election must have been fraudulent. After all, Trump is the man of the people. People love him, believe me. So, if people love Trump, and election results don't show that, there's a problem with the election. We're going to have better elections, and you're going to get tired of having elections. We will scrap elections corrupted by the Obama administration.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: November 02, 2020, 11:04:02 AM »
I note he doesn't say why it's a bad thing
If Trump loses, the election must have been fraudulent. After all, Trump is the man of the people. People love him, believe me. So, if people love Trump, and election results don't show that, there's a problem with the election. We're going to have better elections, and you're going to get tired of having elections. We will scrap elections corrupted by the Obama administration.

https://newsthump.com/2020/11/02/donald-trump-slams-plans-to-count-votes-in-order-to-determine-which-candidate-has-the-largest-number/

Chuckle.

I do wonder about those with the second strain of TDS, like Tom, who can see no wrong in anything Trump does.
Why don't they care that so much of what Trump says is demonstrably false?
Why do they just accept all the things he says without questioning them. Like the silly things about wind turbines and birds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48936941

Research from the London School of Economics (LSE) estimated in 2014 that by 2020 there could be anywhere between 9,600 and 106,000 bird deaths a year from wind energy in the UK - in other words, we're not sure.
It compared this with the estimated 55 million birds killed by domestic cats in the UK each year.
Studies looking at the US have put the figure at anywhere from fewer than 10,000 to more than 500,000

So yeah, they do kill some birds but nowhere near as many as cats. I don't see anyone campaigning to ban cats.
Trump just spouts this bullshit and everyone unquestioningly laps it up. Weird.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #6664 on: November 02, 2020, 11:43:43 AM »
They also found that painting one turbine blade black reduces bird contacts by 70% or so.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: November 02, 2020, 05:19:18 PM »
Don't play dumb. If two cars are driving side by side and one car crosses over into another car's lane and causes a collision, that car is at fault.

Typically, if a car starts to encroach into your lane beside you, you honk your horn and move away from the offending vehicle in a defensive move. Instead, the truck driver swerves toward the SUV and rams it. That is completely illogical.

And from all the videos I've been watching, the white SUV was directly behind the bus. The black truck moves up beside the SUV so both are straddling the lanes. The white SUV has it's directional signal on to move back into the lane fully behind the bus. That's when the black truck makes that strange offensive move and rams the SUV.

Apparently the FBI is investigating now. So we can wait to see what they determine.

I’ve watched it a few times now and although it’s possible the SUV initiated I don’t see any evidence of it  I saw what you did. I said earlier they were tailgating but looking at another angle, it seems neither vehicle is tailgating.

The police sided with the truck.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/democrats-cancel-central-texas-events-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

The police department also said it has researched the crash and watched online video. It said the “at-fault vehicle” may be the Biden-Harris staffer’s car, while the “victim” appears to be one of the Trump vehicles.

“The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” a statement from SMPD reads.

Chuckle.

I do wonder about those with the second strain of TDS, like Tom, who can see no wrong in anything Trump does.
Why don't they care that so much of what Trump says is demonstrably false?

Your only source for your information are the Liberal Media. The Liberal Media has a bias against Trump, and is known to take liberties with the truth.

Headline suggests one thing, the important information is buried in the article and says another.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Most viewers of mainstream fake news media still do not know that Joe Biden is a criminal suspect in Ukraine.

The excuse making and bias is over the top.

Joe Biden tells worker 'you're full of s***' during argument over gun control in Detroit

Then..

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:06:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: November 02, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/28/viral-image/opening-case-file-does-not-mean-joe-biden-criminal/

The CNN article is just an opinion piece. You can find plenty of similar articles that are pro-Trump or anti-Biden.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #6667 on: November 02, 2020, 06:10:08 PM »
Tom, the police said the at fault vehicle "may be" the SUV.  That isn't siding with anything.  I am sure you know this and are just spinning, but it's worth pointing out.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: November 02, 2020, 06:16:10 PM »
Politifact is politically biased to the Left. Another source catering to leftist losers.

From that page:

Get out of here with that. A criminal case was opened, but there is no evidence that the Ukrainians intend to do anything about it so it's false?

From Just the News:

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged

The judge ruled specifically to name Biden as the accused perpetrator.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:26:32 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #6669 on: November 02, 2020, 06:27:50 PM »
You post sources that have obvious biases all the time.  Stop with the fallacies and address the substance of the claims.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: November 02, 2020, 06:38:12 PM »
Tom, the police said the at fault vehicle "may be" the SUV.  That isn't siding with anything.  I am sure you know this and are just spinning, but it's worth pointing out.

The police said that the victim appears to be the truck driver. The police are siding with the truck and not the SUV.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/democrats-cancel-central-texas-events-after-trump-supporters-surround-follow-biden-bus-on-i-35/

The police department also said it has researched the crash and watched online video. It said the “at-fault vehicle” may be the Biden-Harris staffer’s car, while the “victim” appears to be one of the Trump vehicles.

“The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” a statement from SMPD reads.

Rama Set

« Reply #6671 on: November 02, 2020, 07:05:39 PM »

The police said that the victim appears to be the truck driver. The police are siding with the truck and not the SUV.

"May be" "appears to be"

They aren't siding with anyone.  These are not definitive statements. 

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: November 02, 2020, 07:16:25 PM »
So I'm looking at this Hunter Biden stuff and its funny to watch how the Right is claiming that Biden's laptop wasn't hacked.  It just had his HDD stolen from a pc repair shop, accessed without conscent, then his emails opened and read, presumably, from hunter's own account, which means they had his password.

Which is hacking.  The very definition of it.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: November 03, 2020, 08:58:28 AM »
Do try not to bollox this up again, America

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: November 03, 2020, 09:00:58 AM »
Politifact is politically biased to the Left.

Incorrect

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2018/is-politifact-biased-this-content-analysis-says-no/

Just because they keep showing up your guy to be a massive fraud and liar, that doesn't make them biased.
It simply means your guy is a massive fraud and liar.

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6675 on: November 03, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »
Politifact is politically biased to the Left.

Incorrect

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2018/is-politifact-biased-this-content-analysis-says-no/

Just because they keep showing up your guy to be a massive fraud and liar, that doesn't make them biased.
It simply means your guy is a massive fraud and liar.
It is not uncommon for them to create a strawman and then fact check the strawman and thus give a rating of false or mostly false. Anyone with a shred of objectivity can spot the bias. So I'm not surprised you clean missed it. Just because you found a another biased fact checker who did some mental gymnastics to find a way to break it down in a way that made it appear balanced to fools like you doesn't mean they're not biased.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6676 on: November 03, 2020, 12:56:55 PM »
It is not uncommon for them to create a strawman and then fact check the strawman and thus give a rating of false or mostly false.
Can you give an example of this?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6677 on: November 03, 2020, 01:09:16 PM »
Boots, please try to avoid making comments about individuals. Focus on their ideas.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #6678 on: November 03, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »
I wonder who could possibly be behind robo-calls in Iowa and Michigan telling people not to vote?

Rama Set

« Reply #6679 on: November 03, 2020, 08:23:29 PM »
Remember when Trump said he would have a vaccine by the election? Yeesh me too...