Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8100 on: January 06, 2021, 09:45:42 PM »
A women gave her life for free fair elections today, God bless her soul. Biden will never be my President should he be sworn in to cheat and steal.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8101 on: January 06, 2021, 09:51:18 PM »
A women gave her life for free fair elections today, God bless her soul. Biden will never be my President should he be sworn in to cheat and steal.
Yes, because there's sooo much evidence of fraud.

The source of all this evidence is Trump himself.  If he wasn't saying anything, no one would have thought twice about it.  But he is and you all believe him.

And did she die?  Did one of you MAGA heads kill her?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8102 on: January 06, 2021, 10:00:47 PM »

We don't want Biden to be your President either. So cool, we agree.

Rama Set

« Reply #8103 on: January 06, 2021, 10:04:29 PM »
Acting Sec Def apparently said it was Pence who activated the National Guard. Nit sure if that’s possible.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8104 on: January 06, 2021, 10:06:25 PM »

Dude!   When are you going to realize that Trump has been lying to you. Just like he lied to the suckers that he flim-flammed with Trump University.

There is no fraud.

But hey if you're going to believe someone who's a half billion dollars in debt and has failed most of the businesses he started, here's something you might be into.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-University-Real-Estate-101/dp/0471917273

I'm sure he also has products to make your dick bigger and regrow hair. Act now, supplies are limited.

I knew there were a lot of people who are ignorant enough to fall for these kind of scams. It's just scary to see them all in one place at one time.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8105 on: January 06, 2021, 10:15:03 PM »
Acting Sec Def apparently said it was Pence who activated the National Guard. Nit sure if that’s possible.

Honestly, it doesn't matter.   Shows Pence at least tried.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8106 on: January 06, 2021, 10:15:21 PM »
A women gave her life for free fair elections today, God bless her soul.

However many it takes, eh?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:18:01 PM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8107 on: January 07, 2021, 12:46:05 AM »
lol at anyone dumb enough to believe this Democrat stunt

If you tried to force your way into the country's capitol building on a normal weekday with a group of people do you think you could do it without all of you getting totally massacred?

Here are the protestors getting past the barricades. The barricades are pulled open for them and the police casually turn their backs to them and walk with the protestors towards the capitol building:

Here the protestors gain entrance into the building. The vigilant policeman is unarmed, waves a little stick, and just runs away from them, leading them into the interior:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 01:28:32 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8108 on: January 07, 2021, 01:16:53 AM »
lol at anyone dumb enough to believe this Democrat stunt

If you tried to force your way into the country's capitol building on a normal weekday with a group of people do you think you could do it without all of you getting totally massacred?

Here are the protestors when they got past the barricades. The barricades are pulled open for them and the police casually turn their backs to them and walk with the protestors towards the capitol building:

Here are the protestors gaining entrance into the building interior. The vigilant policeman is unarmed, waves a little stick, and just runs away from them:

Numbers matter, Tom.

Those understaffed police could have resisted and held the line... then we'd have multiple hurt/dead protesters and police officers.

There wasnt enough police to make a strong enough show of force to deter that large group of protesters. Its basic.

That same argument could be flipped around to say that all those Portland protests were just a republican stunt - why would the police just let them take over a neighbourhood?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8109 on: January 07, 2021, 01:18:59 AM »
Trump lied and a young woman died.

Rama Set

« Reply #8110 on: January 07, 2021, 01:27:51 AM »
The party of responsibility

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8111 on: January 07, 2021, 01:54:53 AM »
Theres always a tweet

Rama Set

« Reply #8112 on: January 07, 2021, 02:28:07 AM »
It’s confusing and sad that so few of the people who stormed the Capitol building and committed obvious acts of sedition weren’t even arrested.

I’ve never been a big fan of the idea of systemic racism, but seeing this mostly white mob get away with this and then comparing it to the BLM riots is making it very difficult to deny.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #8113 on: January 07, 2021, 03:55:10 AM »
If this was a planned Demoncrap stunt, why was a woman shot and killed?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8114 on: January 07, 2021, 04:08:06 AM »
If this was a planned Demoncrap stunt, why was a woman shot and killed?

She was obviously a false flag crisis actor.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8115 on: January 07, 2021, 05:44:45 AM »
If it was a planned Democrat stunt, why did thry rely on Trump making a speech to set it in motion?

Is Trump working for the Dems?

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: January 07, 2021, 06:16:31 AM »
I’ve never been a big fan of the idea of systemic racism, but seeing this mostly white mob get away with this and then comparing it to the BLM riots is making it very difficult to deny.

I didn't see any of them throwing molotov cocktails, burning down random buildings, or looting Foot Locker for some fresh Jordans because muh oppression.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: January 07, 2021, 07:39:45 AM »

I didn't see any of them throwing molotov cocktails, burning down random buildings, or looting Foot Locker for some fresh Jordans because muh oppression.

Nah, just shooting people, smashing doors/windows, and stealing from the senate and offices.

Possibly an air jordon.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #8118 on: January 07, 2021, 08:38:10 AM »

Nah, just shooting people, smashing doors/windows, and stealing from the senate and offices.

Possibly an air jordon.

What people were shot by the protesters? Also it hasn’t been going on for months like the BLM riots did. You’re reaching pretty far.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: January 07, 2021, 09:12:12 AM »

Possibly an air jordon.

What people were shot by the protesters? Also it hasn’t been going on for months like the BLM riots did. You’re reaching pretty far.

A woman was shot.  Dunno who shot her but she got shot and died.