Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: The ISS, visible in the sky
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 03:54:19 PM »
Okey it was a lot of persuasive.

Date.                         Visible   Max   Appears           Disappears   Share Event
Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S   13° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter
Wed Sep 7, 4:59 AM   1 min   10°   10° above SSE   10° above SE    Facebook    Twitter
Thu Sep 8, 5:41 AM   4 min   26°   11° above SSW   19° above ESE    Facebook    Twitter

Mmm what a prove! I think you see the ISS inside these writings. Tue Sep 6, 5:50 AM   3 min   16°   10° above S then okey the ISS is there. Should us to believe it too?

The point isn't for you to believe it, the point is for you to go outside at the predicted time and OBSERVE IT.  Is that not the very foundation of Zeteticism, observation?  So go out and observe!

You didn't see the ISS, you are saying lie. Your test must be repeatable and acceptable for everybody. It is just a false claim for me your see it because there isn't...But you are still defending the lies. what pays you defending to the lies?
  • I actually DID see the bright, fast-moving dot, no lie.
  • The test IS repeatable for everybody, that was the whole point!
  • I WISH somebody would pay me, that would be awesome!  Why do you assume I'm being paid?  (Wait a minute, are YOU being paid?)

Why none of FE's can't see the ISS on the coordinate and all of RE "defenders" can see it? If you got a camera view about it show me.
I have no idea why you can't see it.  It is small and fast-moving, but nevertheless easy to see.  But why should we waste our time providing you with photos you have already pre-rejected?
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 11:22:03 PM »
I just has a camera 12X and i don't think it is possible to see an object has a distance a lot of miles away. We need a telescope to do it but i don't  heard anyone to determined the ISS imaging or video. If you do, show me, if you don't it is unavailable.

You "don't think it is possible to see an object has a distance a lot of miles away"!

Really, I can see planets and numerous stars much further away than that. Without a telescope the ISS is just a spot of sunlight reflecting from the surface.

But the apparent size of the ISS can be similar to the size of Venus, and we can easily see that.
The planet Venus can reach more than 60 arc seconds when it's close to Earth, comparable to the ISS size in optimal conditions.

Of course you can see a brightly lit object that far away.

Just because "don't think it is possible" doesn't mean that it is not possible.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2016, 02:39:15 AM »

Exactly.  I did not think it was possible that people in the 21st century believed in a flat earth, but apparently I was wrong about that...
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

İntikam

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2016, 06:24:20 AM »
I just has a camera 12X and i don't think it is possible to see an object has a distance a lot of miles away. We need a telescope to do it but i don't  heard anyone to determined the ISS imaging or video. If you do, show me, if you don't it is unavailable.

You "don't think it is possible to see an object has a distance a lot of miles away"!

Really, I can see planets and numerous stars much further away than that. Without a telescope the ISS is just a spot of sunlight reflecting from the surface.

But the apparent size of the ISS can be similar to the size of Venus, and we can easily see that.
The planet Venus can reach more than 60 arc seconds when it's close to Earth, comparable to the ISS size in optimal conditions.

So you can see it. Then show us the live videos and photos. until that time shut up.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2016, 08:10:09 AM »

So you can see it. Then show us the live videos and photos. until that time shut up.

What would be the use of any photos that I took? There are already hundreds of photos and videos of the ISS and you don't believe them.

So maybe you should be the one to stop trying to deceive all of us with so many completely baseless accusations.

İntikam

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2016, 08:18:30 AM »

What would be the use of any photos that I took? There are already hundreds of photos and videos of the ISS and you don't believe them.

So maybe you should be the one to stop trying to deceive all of us with so many completely baseless accusations.

It is different a professional working done by NASA and NASA follower some institutes and yours. You are amateur, at least in principle sense . So your video and photos will be amateur working. NASA and NASA follower  institutes using CGI for videos but we know you don't do that. You are saying it is easy to got video them. So you do it. Why don't you do that? Because you can't do it. because you are saying a lie when say it is possible to see it. If not, prove with your own video. Why do you afraid for? Is it for understand you are a liar?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2016, 09:06:34 AM »

It is different a professional working done by NASA and NASA follower some institutes and yours. You are amateur, at least in principle sense . So your video and photos will be amateur working. NASA and NASA follower  institutes using CGI for videos but we know you don't do that. You are saying it is easy to got video them. So you do it. Why don't you do that? Because you can't do it. because you are saying a lie when say it is possible to see it. If not, prove with your own video. Why do you afraid for? Is it for understand you are a liar?

Stop being stupid! There are hundreds of photos by amateur astronomers, if you won't believe them I can't be bothered with you!

İntikam

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2016, 10:12:36 AM »

Stop being stupid! There are hundreds of photos by amateur astronomers, if you won't believe them I can't be bothered with you!

You turned to "some amateur astronomers". What about everyone of us can see it? So show us. You are forcing me to see it that i Don't believe. But you don't do that you believe there. To prove the claim is a mission for who claims. You claim so you have the right to prove. Not me. Show us live video footage got by you. Or you are saying lie when say " it is possible to see for everybody!!". Are you one of "everybody" or not??

You sir, you are saying lie. It is impossible to see ISS and you are proving by you can't do that! So stop to do nonsence and shame on you!

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2016, 11:14:49 AM »
Andruszkow posted a photo, Rounder and I posted sites where you can work out where and when to see it yourself, but you can't get off your arse to look. And there are countless videos, but you have lazily dismissed them.

You are one of the growing number of under educated housebound paranoiacs who will make demands for proof of people that you would instantly disregard, but whose own level of evidence are poorly conceived you-tube rants by comparably insular sociophobe's.

But that is all right, that is why we are here, we want to bring you out into the light to see the world as it is, through science and reason
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 01:29:39 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2016, 12:07:03 PM »

Andruszkow posted a photo, Rounder and I posted sites where you can work out where and when to see it yourself, but you you can't get off your arse to look. And there are countless videos, but you have lazily dismissed them.

You are one of the growing number of under educated housebound paranoiacs who will make demands for proof of people that you would instantly disregard, but whose own level evidence are poorly conceived you-tube rants by comparably insular sociophobe's.

But that is all right, that is why we are here, we want to bring you out into the light to see the world as it is, through science and reason

You are just here for saying lie. You and other gang members. meanwhile rounder is ignored for disrespecting. is disrespecting a character of all rounders?

Show me your own videos and photos. Do not tell me a fable about amateur astro-hominids.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »
You are saying it is easy to got video them.?
Pretty sure none of us have said "it is easy", we've said it was POSSIBLE, which is a very different thing.

So you do it. Why don't you do that?
Suppose one of us did.  (Well, one MORE of us, after andruszkow already did exactly what you ask.)  Why would we expect THIS photo to be the one that you don't reject and call us liars, again?

I will repeat my earlier idea: we don't care if you believe OUR photos.  We understand that photos can be faked.  What we do want:
  • YOU, İntikam, go to the ISS Astroviewer website (or a different one)
  • Enter YOUR actual location
  • Make a note of the next few projected ISS sightings at YOUR city
  • Pick a spot where YOU can see the orbital path
  • Go outside at the appointed time and conduct YOUR OWN observation
Take a look back to my original post.  All I really claimed is that "There is a tiny, fast moving dot in the sky".  Which there is, you can see it yourself.

Although I guess you'll never see this, since I seem to be back on the "naughty list" again? 

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2016, 03:19:18 PM »
Tell you what. September 13th, ISS will make a pass here with fairly good visibility (36° above horizon). It's at 5:35 AM, an hour before sunrise,but it should be dark enough for a good photo. I live just outside Copenhagen, so quite a bit north of ISS' orbital path.

This time, I'll see if I can get a better photo with my EOS700D and a 300mm lens. At this time of day, it'll be too bright to use the telescope, plus the fact that I need a new camera mount.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.