Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
NASA caught in the lie...
« on: August 02, 2022, 09:46:02 PM »
People believe the lies and it's real to them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pZOEuvHvC8rZ/

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Re: NASA caught in the lie...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 10:58:59 AM »
And?  Speaking as one of Satan's advocates on Earth I feel the need to respond. 

So NASA has a great big room with a large green-screen which they lease out to film production companies, bringing in income to offset their own costs.  Its something called utilisation of irreducible spare capacity; isn't that a good thing?  They also build space rockets that go into space.  You believe the green screen, but not the space rockets?  The only special effect demonstrated in the video are those made by the video producers themselves. 

"... which I can't talk about right now ...."  (repeated in post-production, so we appreciate the "significance").  Are you seriousl?  So he's doing dirty tricks for the "government", and he tells you that he can't talk about doing dirty tricks for the government?  You don't think it could be commercially-sensitive Hollywood stuff? 

OP hardly worth the effort really. 

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 11:02:00 AM by DuncanDoenitz »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume