Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
Re: Canada is a $#!/hole country
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2021, 09:57:11 PM »
^written by some aussie who loves the fact his shithole country locks up people for no reason.

written by some patriot who loves the fact that his shithole country shoots people for no reason.
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2021, 12:27:51 AM »
^written by some aussie who loves the fact his shithole country locks up people for no reason.

written by some patriot who loves the fact that his shithole country shoots people for no reason.
If it was truly a shithole then no one would clamor to get in, yet...

Quit posting obvious nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:30:22 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2021, 12:33:32 AM »

Example?

Nah dont bother. You'll just regurgitate some disinformation BS from Fox, Breitbart or info wars. Your 'go to' for any news about anything
^Written by some aussie who doesn't even know what's going on with the members of of his legislature, one of whom was forcibly quarantined despite testing NEGATIVE!!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2021, 12:37:02 AM »
Which they could have picked up for themselves in either departing or arriving airport.

Feel bad for them obviously but if you are deathly allergic to wheat and know you’re going to be relying on shitty airport Hilton room service, there maybe should have been some foresight.

Blaming this on Canada’s fascist, sexy, son-of-Castro Prime Minister is quite the stretch
How do you know they could have obtained the food prior to imposition of the mandatory quarantine?

Answer - you don't know that.

You just typed a worthless sentence,  as usual.

Trudeau is a worthless piece of shit and I do not find it surprising you love him.

Weird, I spent 0.7 seconds looking and “find me gluten free” found 11 options in Toronto Pearson airport. Plus there are several stores you can buy other snacks which you are allowed to bring with you.

It’s really shitty these two people had to deal with this mess but your argument here, whatever it is, is pretty pointless.

Trudeau might be a lot less substance than his followers would like, but it’s not that sexyboi’s fault.
You cannot choose where to spend the time in quarantine. You will spend it where the government tells you to spend it. You will also pay for it.

It is not surprising you would be apologizing for and advocating for such a cunt.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 01:06:39 AM by Action80 »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2021, 01:23:58 AM »
[
Weird, I spent 0.7 seconds looking and “find me gluten free” found 11 options in Toronto Pearson airport. Plus there are several stores you can buy other snacks which you are allowed to bring with you.

It’s really shitty these two people had to deal with this mess but your argument here, whatever it is, is pretty pointless.

Trudeau might be a lot less substance than his followers would like, but it’s not that sexyboi’s fault.
You cannot choose where to spend the time in quarantine. You will spend it where the government tells you to spend it. You will also pay for it.

It is not surprising you would be apologizing for and advocating for such a cunt.
[/quote]

Try reading what people write before blasting out some repeated line that you’d rehearsed

Rama Set

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2021, 01:33:20 AM »
Which they could have picked up for themselves in either departing or arriving airport.

Feel bad for them obviously but if you are deathly allergic to wheat and know you’re going to be relying on shitty airport Hilton room service, there maybe should have been some foresight.

Blaming this on Canada’s fascist, sexy, son-of-Castro Prime Minister is quite the stretch
How do you know they could have obtained the food prior to imposition of the mandatory quarantine?

Answer - you don't know that.

You just typed a worthless sentence,  as usual.

Trudeau is a worthless piece of shit and I do not find it surprising you love him.

You cannot choose where to spend the time in quarantine. You will spend it where the government tells you to spend it.

That depends. For Omicron, they MIGHT make specific requests. For example, after the woman in question left the hotel she quarantined in an Air BnB. When my relatives came in the summer, they quarantined in my house.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2021, 02:09:35 AM »
[

Try reading what people write before blasting out some repeated line that you’d rehearsed
[/quote]
I did read what you wrote and you got the appropriate reply.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2021, 02:17:18 AM »
[

[/quote]

Apparently, you didn’t. In Canada if you come from or have been in one of those 10 or so countries in the last 14 days, at the airport, you are told and led to a government selected quarantine facility (hotel)

If you’re coming from any other country in the world you must show proof of an adequate place to quarantine of YOUR CHOICE. Learn to read.

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2021, 03:53:51 AM »

Example?

Nah dont bother. You'll just regurgitate some disinformation BS from Fox, Breitbart or info wars. Your 'go to' for any news about anything
^Written by some aussie who doesn't even know what's going on with the members of of his legislature, one of whom was forcibly quarantined despite testing NEGATIVE!!

Testing negative one day doesn't mean you won't test positive later on. If only it were as simple as a negative test. Quarantine goes for 14 days for a reason.

Can you look any more American?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »

Example?

Testing negative one day doesn't mean you won't test positive later on. If only it were as simple as a negative test. Quarantine goes for 14 days for a reason.

Can you look any more American?
Beer in one hand, gun held improperly in the other?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2021, 07:14:27 PM »
Quit posting obvious nonsense.

You first.
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2021, 11:12:23 AM »
[

Apparently, you didn’t. In Canada if you come from or have been in one of those 10 or so countries in the last 14 days, at the airport, you are told and led to a government selected quarantine facility (hotel)

If you’re coming from any other country in the world you must show proof of an adequate place to quarantine of YOUR CHOICE. Learn to read.
[/quote]
Like I wrote earlier, I replied in the correct manner.

With facts, unlike you.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2021, 08:36:56 PM »
[

Like I wrote earlier, I replied in the correct manner.

With facts, unlike you.
[/quote]

Ummm, here are the facts. You know, from the Canadian government and all. Not your "facts", the actual real ones - Try clicking the link and reading the real facts:

You are wrong again, at least partially:

COVID-19: Assess your quarantine plan
Before travelling to Canada, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, must make suitable plans for quarantine, within their own means.

Rama Set

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2021, 08:51:37 PM »
Fix your quotes you barbarians.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2021, 08:39:30 PM »
More stupid shitbag Canadian actions:

Rama Set

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2021, 08:44:14 PM »
Oh no Canada actually separates Church and State! I’m so offended! She wasn’t even fired and because we have actual Labour laws, she won’t suffer any loss of income.

It’s actually just Quebec, but I don’t expect you to distinguish.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 08:49:17 PM by Rama Set »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2021, 08:57:22 PM »
Seems like $#!/hole Canada has $#!/hole lawyers. I wasn't aware a surgical mask had religious significance. According to that $#!/hole Canadian lawyer, it does.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2021, 11:52:45 AM »
Oh no Canada actually separates Church and State! I’m so offended! She wasn’t even fired and because we have actual Labour laws, she won’t suffer any loss of income.

It’s actually just Quebec, but I don’t expect you to distinguish.
If I am unfortunate to meet a shitbag from Quebec,  I would call that shitbag Canadian.  Not Quebecan.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2021, 01:53:01 PM »
Not Quebecan.
Oh, come on. At least choose not to call them Quebecois.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2021, 02:13:18 PM »
If you called a proud, poutine-loving, syrop-chugging lumberjack a shitbag Canadian, I can guarantee they’d call you something a lot worse than Shitbag