Top ten flat earth thinkers? [Currently Living]
« on: July 06, 2016, 04:45:32 AM »
I've asked this question elsewhere, but it's important.

What are the top ten flat earth thinkers, currently living?

[Feel free to direct me to early threads]

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Top ten flat earth thinkers? [Currently Living]
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 08:18:45 PM »
I'm sure some of my colleagues will disagree with me on some of these names because there truly are quite a few to choose from. Top to bottom, I'd say Tom Bishop, James McIntyre, John Davis, myself, Lord Wilmore, Dr David Thork, Sandokhan, Sherry Shepherd, BoB, and, rounding out the list, the vivacious Tila Tequila.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 02:48:53 PM »
though you may not agree with his anti-zionist views, you can't forget about Eric Dubay

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 06:07:07 PM »
I'm sure some of my colleagues will disagree with me on some of these names because there truly are quite a few to choose from. Top to bottom, I'd say Tom Bishop, James McIntyre, John Davis, myself, Lord Wilmore, Dr David Thork, Sandokhan, Sherry Shepherd, BoB, and, rounding out the list, the vivacious Tila Tequila.
BoB and Tila Tequila aren't even flat Earth thinkers, they are a typical flat Earther who happens to be celebrities.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 02:38:52 PM »
BoB and Tila Tequila aren't even flat Earth thinkers, they are a typical flat Earther who happens to be celebrities.

What?  ???

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 04:45:15 PM »

For the sake of... politeness... I won't comment on the first 8 "thinkers". But let's be honest now. If BoB and Tila Tequila are in your top 10 list of "thinkers", I think you need a deeper bench.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 01:18:38 AM »

If BoB and Tila Tequila are in your top 10 list of "thinkers", I think you need a deeper bench.

Frankly I find this blatant anticelebretism disgusting.  Just because they're both famous doesn't mean they aren't intelligent, thinking people.  They have both been able to channel their talents (for want of a better word) to become famous and make a lot of money, and both are able to recognize the Earth is flat despite the depth of their indoctrination.  That sounds pretty smart to me.  You should both be ashamed of yourselves for your bigotry and hatred.  >:(
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 01:47:34 AM »
Just because they're both famous doesn't mean they aren't intelligent, thinking people.
Just because they're both famous doesn't mean they are intelligent, thinking people.

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 02:44:59 AM »
Frankly I find this blatant anticelebretism disgusting.  Just because they're both famous doesn't mean they aren't intelligent, thinking people.  They have both been able to channel their talents (for want of a better word) to become famous and make a lot of money, and both are able to recognize the Earth is flat despite the depth of their indoctrination.  That sounds pretty smart to me.  You should both be ashamed of yourselves for your bigotry and hatred.  >:(

Bigotry and hatred has nothing to do with it. I just find it amusing that the only requirements for being a top flat earth thinker is to recognize that the earth is flat and be a minor celebrity. Lofty standards.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Top ten flat earth thinkers? [Currently Living]
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 05:15:20 AM »
I'd like to consider myself a ringer and/or a reserve for a top 10 position. I was one of the most influential FErs on Reddit dot com. At least until the jerk demodded me and I btfo.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 07:41:43 AM »
I'd like to consider myself a ringer and/or a reserve for a top 10 position. I was one of the most influential FErs on Reddit dot com. At least until the jerk demodded me and I btfo.

Fine, you can take Tila Tequila's place on my list.  Upon reconsideration, based on what I've seen of her, I can't say for sure that she is a thinker.  BoB totally is though.  He spits rhymes like hot fire.  You don't get named "Hottest MC in the Game" by being a dummy.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 08:58:45 AM »

Fine, you can take Tila Tequila's place on my list.  Upon reconsideration, based on what I've seen of her, I can't say for sure that she is a thinker.  BoB totally is though.  He spits rhymes like hot fire.  You don't get named "Hottest MC in the Game" by being a dummy.
I concede!
I guess "spitting rhymes like hot fire." and being the "Hottest MC in the Game" puts him way ahead on most of the others.