Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9500 on: April 21, 2022, 07:46:26 AM »
TFG walked out on a TV interview with Piers Morgan, soon to be broadcast.

NBC says you are incorrect - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-releases-audio-appears-refute-claim-walked-interview-2020-questi-rcna25277

OK.

TFG was interviewed by Piers Morgan, soon to be broadcast.

From the preview, he looks like a sweaty rotisserie chicken.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9501 on: April 21, 2022, 10:52:46 AM »
If they are willing to manipulate editing to make it look like Trump stormed out when he didn't we can't put it past them to turn up the heat in the room or manipulate the video.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9502 on: April 21, 2022, 11:03:16 AM »
If they are willing to manipulate editing to make it look like Trump stormed out when he didn't we can't put it past them to turn up the heat in the room or manipulate the video.
lol. Wasn't it about a week ago you posted some carefully edited video of Biden to misrepresent what had gone on?
And then when that was pointed out with the full video you just doubled down.  ;D
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9503 on: April 21, 2022, 02:23:10 PM »

Sure, the right-wing NEVER manipulates videos to make democrats or liberals look bad, does it?

EDIT - and, of course, the whole affair wouldn't be complete without a "whiny little bee-yatch" statement from the rotisserie chicken ...

"She did it, Mum! She's the one that pulled my pigtails in class!"

« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 03:14:55 PM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9504 on: April 21, 2022, 03:14:06 PM »
Piers Morgan is a piece of shit. I'm not surprised that his show would deceptively edit an interview with anyone, and I feel no compunction to defend him or take responsibility for him just because the interview was with Trump.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9505 on: April 21, 2022, 03:18:27 PM »
Piers Morgan is a piece of shit. I'm not surprised that his show would deceptively edit an interview with anyone, and I feel no compunction to defend him or take responsibility for him just because the interview was with Trump.
Correct

Or, as NewsThump puts it

https://newsthump.com/2022/04/21/arsehole-walks-out-of-interview-with-twat/
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9506 on: April 22, 2022, 11:30:56 AM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9507 on: April 22, 2022, 12:04:55 PM »
Rudy Giuliani is a celebrity and a show wanted him on as a guest celebrity. Can you explain what is irredeemable about that?

I am fairly sure other politicians and figures have appeared as celebrity guests on various shows.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 12:09:55 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #9508 on: April 22, 2022, 12:58:13 PM »
Rudy Giuliani is a celebrity and a show wanted him on as a guest celebrity. Can you explain what is irredeemable about that?

sure. rudy giuliani is a traitor who should be hanged from a bridge, not put on tv to dance and sing like he isn't a traitor who should be hanged from a bridge.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9509 on: April 22, 2022, 01:13:06 PM »
Can you explain what is irredeemable about that?
Why are you asking me to explain something I didn't say?

I just thought it was funny. And at least it was a step up in dignity from his previous role :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9510 on: April 23, 2022, 06:30:35 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: April 23, 2022, 07:58:08 AM »
Weird.  I knew about this months ago.  Maybe different show?

I think there was news comment about it then, but the edited footage has only just been released .....

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: April 23, 2022, 05:06:55 PM »
Happy Disinfectant Injection Day to you all...

""The disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs"

The Former Guy said this two years ago to the day, appearing to suggest that injecting disinfectant inside people could be a treatment for the coronavirus.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: May 15, 2022, 03:26:52 PM »
Most everyone going "LOL, wut?" at The Former Guy's false equivalence between the shooting in Buffalo and the conflict in Afghanistan ...

Including https://www.businessinsider.com/video-donald-trump-uses-buffalo-mass-shooting-make-misleading-boast-2022-5?r=US&IR=T

Former President Donald Trump used the racially-motivated Buffalo mass shooting to make a misleading boast about the lack of deaths in Afghanistan during his presidency, a video shows.
Speaking in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, the former president took to the stage shortly after an 18-year-old opened fire on customers and employees, killing 10 at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.
"I think they had a tragic event in Buffalo, just as I'm coming on the stage, tragic event in Buffalo with numerous people being killed," Trump said, per the video. "In 18 months in Afghanistan, we lost nobody," the former president continued in an apparent non-sequitur. He went on to talk about negotiating with Abdul Ghani Baradar — the co-founder of the Taliban.

Trump's claim that nobody died in Afghanistan during 18 months of his presidency is misleading. It's not clear which 18-month period Trump was referring to. Insider reached out to Trump's post-presidency office for clarification but received no response. He may have been referring to claims popularized on social media, described by USA TODAY, in which Trump supporters said there were no US military deaths between February 2020 and August 2021. According to a USA TODAY fact check, these claims are misleading. There were four US deaths recorded in Afghanistan during that period, according to the Pentagon's casualty tracking system, per USA Today, though not in combat situations. Eight of those months were during President Joe Biden's time in office.

If Trump was referring to the last 18 months of his presidency, a period between July 2019 and January 2021, this is also factually incorrect. In 2020, 11 military deaths were recorded in Afghanistan. Throughout the final 18 months of Trump's presidency, a total of 22 US service members were reported dead in Afghanistan.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: May 15, 2022, 04:13:41 PM »
Yeah. Well. At least he didn’t whisper.

Rama Set

« Reply #9515 on: May 16, 2022, 01:04:26 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-mexican-state-razor-wire-training-border-security

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have MexicoTexas pay for that wall.”

Rama Set

« Reply #9516 on: May 23, 2022, 02:11:01 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: May 23, 2022, 05:44:17 PM »
Will the Huntergate subscribers care about this enough to look deeper?

https://www.businessinsider.com/kusner-mnuchin-raised-combined-3-half-billion-arab-monarchies-report-2022-5?utm_source=reddit.com

Clearly honest business men who took advantage of their connections to earn a profit.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: May 23, 2022, 10:42:00 PM »
Previous estimates of secret service expenses going into Trump-owned properties were under-estimates;

citizensforethics.org

The Secret Service has spent nearly $2 million of taxpayer money at Trump properties, literally paying Donald Trump for the right to protect him and his family, according to government records obtained and analyzed by CREW. Newly acquired records show roughly $1.75 million being paid to Trump’s businesses; however, these records appear to be incomplete. Previously published records, by CREW and others, which do not appear to be included in the documents, account for thousands more in Secret Service spending at Trump properties, bringing the likely grand total closer to $2 million.

One of the biggest sources of expenses was Mar-a-Lago, the so-called Winter White House. The documents, obtained by CREW through the Freedom of Information Act, show the Secret Service paying Trump’s private club more than $300,000 to protect him and his family there. Over his presidency, Trump made an astounding 146 visits to the Palm Beach club, which makes sense in the context of his inability to bill the government when he was staying at the actual White House. The records do not show any spending at Mar-a-Lago until 2018, despite the fact Trump visited that property many times the year before, and those visits are known to have resulted in tens of thousands of dollars of Secret Service spending.

Nearly?

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: May 24, 2022, 07:36:26 AM »
Will the Huntergate subscribers care about this enough to look deeper?

https://www.businessinsider.com/kusner-mnuchin-raised-combined-3-half-billion-arab-monarchies-report-2022-5?utm_source=reddit.com

I wouldn't worry about it.  We have the top cop Merrick Garland on the case right now.  I'm sure by the time he finishes his 4 year long investigation that he'll write a strongly worded letter to Kusher and Mnuchin.