Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Canada is a $#!/hole country
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2021, 03:30:56 PM »

@A80: it’s been done.
I am not blaming Canada for everything.

That would be ridiculous.

But this, as Rama admirably admits, a serious international incident and this type of treatment of foreign nationals needs to stop.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2021, 03:59:25 PM »

But this, as Rama admirably admits, a serious international incident and this type of treatment of foreign nationals needs to stop.

Its not an international incident because the people live in Edmonton.  I also reject your rhetoric wholesale because you are making this seem like a systemic issue rather than an anecdote.  If you wish to discuss it in manners that aren't intentionally inflammatory, or that properly ascribe blame, then go ahead, but you just seem irrationally mad and it's pretty laughable.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2021, 05:29:38 PM »

This is the bar you set for an "international incident"?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2021, 06:16:28 PM »

Its not an international incident because the people live in Edmonton.  I also reject your rhetoric wholesale because you are making this seem like a systemic issue rather than an anecdote.  If you wish to discuss it in manners that aren't intentionally inflammatory, or that properly ascribe blame, then go ahead, but you just seem irrationally mad and it's pretty laughable.
Ok, that would make it worse.

If Canada is willing to abuse its own citizenry in this fashion, they would certainly abuse foreign nationals much the same way.

Truly despicable.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2021, 06:18:15 PM »

I have a bar.

As pointed out earlier, you have nothing.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2021, 06:26:15 PM »

I have a bar.

Got it, your bar for an "International Incident" and declaring that an entire nation is a shithole is two people not getting their desired dietary restricted meals from the red cross in an airport Hilton in a timely manner? You're even more of a snowflake than I thought.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2021, 06:51:33 PM »
Which they could have picked up for themselves in either departing or arriving airport.

Feel bad for them obviously but if you are deathly allergic to wheat and know you’re going to be relying on shitty airport Hilton room service, there maybe should have been some foresight.

Blaming this on Canada’s fascist, sexy, son-of-Castro Prime Minister is quite the stretch

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2021, 07:26:48 PM »
Was her name Karen, by any chance?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »

I have a bar.

Got it, your bar for an "International Incident" and declaring that an entire nation is a shithole is two people not getting their desired dietary restricted meals from the red cross in an airport Hilton in a timely manner? You're even more of a snowflake than I thought.
And your "lack of a moral bar," is evident with your continued misleading statements,  such as "desired dietary restricted meals."

The diet is medically required.

Your participation in this thread deserves no more recognition.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2021, 07:50:50 PM »
Which they could have picked up for themselves in either departing or arriving airport.

Feel bad for them obviously but if you are deathly allergic to wheat and know you’re going to be relying on shitty airport Hilton room service, there maybe should have been some foresight.

Blaming this on Canada’s fascist, sexy, son-of-Castro Prime Minister is quite the stretch
How do you know they could have obtained the food prior to imposition of the mandatory quarantine?

Answer - you don't know that.

You just typed a worthless sentence,  as usual.

Trudeau is a worthless piece of shit and I do not find it surprising you love him.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:52:24 PM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2021, 08:03:59 PM »

I have a bar.

And your "lack of a moral bar," is evident with your continued misleading statements,  such as "desired dietary restricted meals."

The diet is medically required.

Your participation in this thread deserves no more recognition.

So this is a deeply moral issue for you? And an International Incident. Perhaps there should be some UN sanctions imposed.

As Ice pointed out, they were probably better off bringing their own food:

They probably should have opted for the Sheraton or Westin nextdoor.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2021, 08:07:52 PM »

So this is a deeply moral issue for you? And an International Incident. Perhaps there should be some UN sanctions imposed.

You have no choice of accommodation when it is a government imposed quarantine.

You cannot bring food stuffs into Canada right now.

Jesus Christ.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 08:14:35 PM by Action80 »

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2021, 08:15:29 PM »
You cannot bring food stuffs into Canada right now.

Jesus Christ.

Another muppet response so easy to disprove

https://inspection.canada.ca/food-safety-for-consumers/bringing-food-into-canada-for-personal-use/eng/1389630031549/1389630282362

You are wrong. Again. No surprise though. When have you been right?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2021, 08:31:03 PM »

You have no choice of accommodation when it is a government imposed quarantine.

Jesus Christ.

You are wrong again, at least partially:

COVID-19: Assess your quarantine plan
Before travelling to Canada, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, must make suitable plans for quarantine, within their own means.

Travellers who qualify as fully vaccinated may be exempt from quarantine. Eligibility will be determined at the border. However, before you travel you must still make plans for suitable quarantine and enter those plans into ArriveCAN.

You are required to quarantine for a period of 14 days after travel if:

- You are not fully vaccinated
- You are not given the fully vaccinated traveller exemption at the border (eligibility will be determined at the border)

If you arrive by air from these countries or have been to these countries in the past 14 days, then you are directed to a quarantine facility:

Botswana
Egypt
Eswatini
Lesotho
Malawi
Mozambique
Namibia
Nigeria
South Africa
Zimbabwe

All other countries, see above.

Rama Set

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2021, 08:41:53 PM »
They were traveling from one of the restricted nations, hence the hotel quarantine. It seems the worse case scenario happened to these people. Not only did she not get the food she needed but then after Public Health cleared them the Toronto Airport Authority ordered them to quarantine again. A SNAFU but also an isolated incident (pun intended). You hate to see it, but it’s immature, manipulative and deceptive to declare its a fault of Trudeau FacismTM.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2021, 08:47:57 PM »
They were traveling from one of the restricted nations, hence the hotel quarantine. It seems the worse case scenario happened to these people. Not only did she not get the food she needed but then after Public Health cleared them the Toronto Airport Authority ordered them to quarantine again. A SNAFU but also an isolated incident (pun intended). You hate to see it, but it’s immature, manipulative and deceptive to declare its a fault of Trudeau FacismTM.
I understand, as do all others here, your proclivity to label the truth as being, "immature, manipulative, and deceptive."

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2021, 08:56:19 PM »

Action80 is just projecting his pissed off attitude about his own shit hole country. More people dead in 2 years than every single war, conflict and terrorist attack to afflict Americans in over 100 years.

But yanks are brainwashed since primary school age akin to North Koreans. Every day, hand on heart pledging the 'oath of alligence'. That's some next level dystopian shit

Like those idiots that spend thousands of dollars on a 'thermomix' and go apeshit when people say they're shit because they want to feel like inside that they didn't waste their money on it. Ameritards like Action80 have to say anything to feel better about their crappy circumstance.

Lol. At least they don't look like that anymore

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2021, 09:19:10 PM »
^written by some aussie who loves the fact his shithole country locks up people for no reason.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2021, 09:48:21 PM »

How do you know they could have obtained the food prior to imposition of the mandatory quarantine?

Answer - you don't know that.

You just typed a worthless sentence,  as usual.

Trudeau is a worthless piece of shit and I do not find it surprising you love him.

Weird, I spent 0.7 seconds looking and “find me gluten free” found 11 options in Toronto Pearson airport. Plus there are several stores you can buy other snacks which you are allowed to bring with you.

It’s really shitty these two people had to deal with this mess but your argument here, whatever it is, is pretty pointless.

Trudeau might be a lot less substance than his followers would like, but it’s not that sexyboi’s fault.

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2021, 09:53:43 PM »
^written by some aussie who loves the fact his shithole country locks up people for no reason.

Example?

Nah dont bother. You'll just regurgitate some disinformation BS from Fox, Breitbart or info wars. Your 'go to' for any news about anything