Offline FEexperimenter

• Computers are a conspiracy
    • View Profile
Computers are a conspiracy
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »
Before anyone asks, I do believe that computers exist because I am currently using one.  We are just being lied to about how they work.  We are told that computers use quantum mechanics and the laws of electricity to work but those are all built on Newtonian laws which are wrong.

In a computer everything is connected to the magical and illusive "CPU".  Nobody can explain how it works and we are expected to believe that all computing is done in some magical silicon chip the size of a fingernail.  Have you ever tried to break into a CPU?  Even a hack saw can't penetrate that case, it's as if they are trying to hide something.  These companies have a lot of secrecy surrounding them, which is definitely suspicious.  I have looked it up and it turns out that Intel and other "tech" companies are censoring this stuff from the Internet because they don't want us to know it.

Only living things can think and reason, inanimate objects like rocks cannot think and reason.  So why is it that computers, which we are told are inanimate, can think and reason?  It just doesn't add up.  If you ask a rock what 2+2 is then it wouldn't do anything but if I hold the home button and ask Siri what 2+2 is IT will respond "4".  Aperently a the Wizards at Intel can use fictional physics to defy nature and people actually buy into that crap.

So how do computers work?  It's a lot simpler then the mess of wires and magical microscopic switches Intel wants you to think is there.  They trap spirits and force them to do a bunch of logic.  Have you ever wondered why programming is called "programming throry"?  If people invented programming as we are lead to believe then why is it just a theory?  Answer: because they didn't invent programming and in reality it's the language spirits speak.  I still can't believe that people don't question it when Intel says that machines can read, understand what it read, and do what it's told.  They say that computers always do what they are told but inanimate objects don't do that, if you don't believe me then tell stick to throw it's self to you and tell a gun to shoot you.  They won't do it because they are inanimate objects, but the little squares of silicon Intel makes aperently defy this and they will do your taxes and pay your bills for you if you want.  What a joke.
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Re: Computers are a conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:08:33 PM »
Before anyone asks, I do believe that computers exist because I am currently using one.  We are just being lied to about how they work.
It isn't important to understand how computers work, only how to work them.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:05:51 PM »
We are just being lied to about how they work.  We are told that computers use quantum mechanics and the laws of electricity to work but those are all built on Newtonian laws which are wrong.
Yes, whoever is telling you that your computer is a quantum machine, they are lying to you.

In a computer everything is connected to the magical and illusive "CPU".  Nobody can explain how it works and we are expected to believe that all computing is done in some magical silicon chip the size of a fingernail.
A CPU is a compiler, there is a mountain of documents that explain how they work. There are even classes you can take that teach how they work and how to create one.

Only living things can think and reason, inanimate objects like rocks cannot think and reason.  So why is it that computers, which we are told are inanimate, can think and reason?  It just doesn't add up.  If you ask a rock what 2+2 is then it wouldn't do anything but if I hold the home button and ask Siri what 2+2 is IT will respond "4".  Aperently a the Wizards at Intel can use fictional physics to defy nature and people actually buy into that crap.
Who says a rock is inanimate?
Computers don't 'think' or 'reason' unless they are programmed to mimic those actions.
Wizards at Intel?!? That must mean that Fairchild had Warlocks!

So how do computers work?  It's a lot simpler then the mess of wires and magical microscopic switches Intel wants you to think is there.  They trap spirits and force them to do a bunch of logic.  Have you ever wondered why programming is called "programming throry"?  If people invented programming as we are lead to believe then why is it just a theory?  Answer: because they didn't invent programming and in reality it's the language spirits speak.  I still can't believe that people don't question it when Intel says that machines can read, understand what it read, and do what it's told.  They say that computers always do what they are told but inanimate objects don't do that, if you don't believe me then tell stick to throw it's self to you and tell a gun to shoot you.  They won't do it because they are inanimate objects, but the little squares of silicon Intel makes aperently defy this and they will do your taxes and pay your bills for you if you want.  What a joke.
Maybe you should work on your quarter-hearted attempt at FET instead of worrying about people catching 'spirits'. Did we all transport to WH40K?
If that stick or gun were built to be programmed, they could do these things, but at the moment we have no need to program sticks and not too many want guns that are programmed for a specific use.

Before anyone asks, I do believe that computers exist because I am currently using one.  We are just being lied to about how they work.
I would say that is is obviously necessarily to have a notion how computers work or you end up with things like this. This is the same as people who don't want to know how a car works and spout that 'gremlins' run our cars.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 09:28:09 PM »
We are just being lied to about how they work.  We are told that computers use quantum mechanics and the laws of electricity to work but those are all built on Newtonian laws which are wrong.
Yes, whoever is telling you that your computer is a quantum machine, they are lying to you.
Using quantum mechanics to design microscopic circuity nearing the atomic scale is not the same as having a quantum machine.

In a computer everything is connected to the magical and illusive "CPU".  Nobody can explain how it works and we are expected to believe that all computing is done in some magical silicon chip the size of a fingernail.
A CPU is a compiler, there is a mountain of documents that explain how they work.
No.  A CPU is a very sophisticated calculator that executes instructions to perform binary math and logic operations.

I would say that is is obviously necessarily to have a notion how computers work or you end up with things like this. This is the same as people who don't want to know how a car works and spout that 'gremlins' run our cars.
Actually, it's hamsters that run our cars.  Gremlins are the ones who keep the cars from running.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 09:50:21 PM »
No.  A CPU is a very sophisticated calculator that executes instructions to perform binary math and logic operations.

But isn't a calculator a type of computer?  Are you telling me that the inside of the Intel mystery chip of magic is a tiny calculator, and inside of the calculator's CPU is another calculator?  Oh, this is priceless.
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

Offline mikeman7918

• Round Earther
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 10:00:12 PM »
This sounds a lot like something I put on the flat Earth society as a joke...  I am at a loss for words, I didn't know that this level of ignorence was possible.
If we are having a debate and you resort to using insults and ad hominem fallacies then I will consider that a win.  You have been warned.

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 10:02:37 PM »

A CPU is a compiler, there is a mountain of documents that explain how they work. [/quote]

A compiler that interprets different languages, compiles the requests, either does the calculation or sends it off to another component to do the calculation(s). Then uncompiles and sends the information out in another language.

But isn't a calculator a type of computer?  Are you telling me that the inside of the Intel mystery chip of magic is a tiny calculator, and inside of the calculator's CPU is another calculator?  Oh, this is priceless.

Do you really believe that Intel invented the CPU?
Is ya a dumby or just too young to know better?

And if 'spirits' run modern computers; what ran the Babbage machine?

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »
This sounds a lot like something I put on the flat Earth society as a joke...  I am at a loss for words, I didn't know that this level of ignorence was possible.

Says shillman7918.  I bet you were secretly revealing the truth without your boss noticing.  Do you buy into the Intel propaganda mike?

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 10:11:23 PM »

Says shillman7918.  I bet you were secretly revealing the truth without your boss noticing.  Do you buy into the Intel propaganda mike?

Do you believe Intel invented the CPU?

geckothegeek

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 10:49:53 PM »

If you haven't learned by now, you will eventually realize the ignorance of some flat earthers on a few other subjects....as I have observed....on radio, photography and a few other subjects. LOL.

Seriously, though, I have been involved in a little  work as a technician on computers. I assure you that the training included going into all the details of the circuits  involved. A computer is as rather complicated bit of machinery. Everyone may not have had that experience, but there are those who do know what is inside a CPU, but there are those who do. And the CPU is just one of the many components of a computer . I will admit that my work and studies were not into computer theory as advanced as those scientists and engineers who work in those fields. Of course we all now how trustworthy the flat earthers regard those scientists and engineers.

It does make you wonder about this website.

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 12:24:18 AM »
Do you believe Intel invented the CPU?

No, but they are perpetuating the conspiracy along with other companies.  If any of these companies told the truth they would all loose profit because enslaving spirits has a lot of ethical issues associated with it.

the ignorance of some flat earthers on a few other subjects....as I have observed....on radio, photography and a few other subjects. LOL.

Did you mean enlightenment Geek?  Radio and photography are conspiracies too.  Inanimate objects like rocks can't see things and talk to one another at the illusive speed of light.  Relativity says that nothing can travel light speed and yet light does, that should be the first indication to anyone that what we know about physics is an elaborate conspiracy.

Seriously, though, I have been involved in a little  work as a technician on computers. I assure you that the training included going into all the details of the circuits  involved.

Care to enlighten us about how a little silicon square locked away under a case can think and reason?

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:34 AM »
Yeah.  Now we're on the subject.  How does a digital clock suddenly jump from zero to one,  and, my God, it doesn't stop there.  It has the awareness to go on and show a TWO and a THREE all the way up till NINE and then it starts again.  And how does it know when exactly to do this so that it is in sync with the rising and setting sun. Truly magical stuff.  It must be the 72 demons of Solomon.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 01:01:58 AM »
Yeah.  Now we're on the subject.  How does a digital clock suddenly jump from zero to one,  and, my God, it doesn't stop there.  It has the awareness to go on and show a TWO and a THREE all the way up till NINE and then it starts again.  And how does it know when exactly to do this so that it is in sync with the rising and setting sun. Truly magical stuff.  It must be the 72 demons of Solomon.

Actually in this case it's only one spirit.  You are absolutely right though, inanimate objects can't do things like that yet computers somehow can.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 01:07:19 AM »
This one seems like a bit too much of a stretch for FEG. Since there is actual conversation going on, I am going to move to T&I.

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 01:38:11 AM »
Where's the sarcasm smiley?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 02:04:03 AM »
Care to enlighten us about how a little silicon square locked away under a case can think and reason?

I'll quote myself to answer this.

Computers don't 'think' or 'reason' unless they are programmed to mimic those actions.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »

Surely the wizard ethics committee would take a dim view of the binding of spirits for such mundane use!
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »

What do you mean computers don't think and reason?  My computer is clearly good enough at it that it can realize that I am pushing keys and use logic and reason to determine that what I am pressing should show up on screen based on a set of written instructions that are written in English albeit in a strange way.  We are supposed to believe that this is done because of a bunch of little 1's and 0's floating around in a silicon chip that nobody can seem to explain for the life of them.

I don't believe that there are wizards at Intel, but you clearly do since you dogmatically believe that they can produce a magical silicon chip that can think and reason.

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:00 PM »
Here is some more suspicious stuff about "computers" that prove that we are being lied ti:

Every "CPU" is slightly different in speed and we are told that it's because their precise and consistent manufacturing process is making little mistakes and that somehow effects the speed.  They are using machines to precisely make new "machines", so shouldn't these CPU's rolling off the assembly line all be identical?  In a car assembly line you don't see cars that can naturally go twice as fast as another for no apparent reason.  Clearly this variation is coming from the diversity of spirits they are using.

Also, why would a computer need power if it does no physical work?  It makes no sense.  In reality they use the power to help contain spirits and punish insubordinate ones.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 05:10:35 PM »

I'm guessing that where ever it is you live, it's the equivalent of the 1st of April, or someone swapped your meds for smarties.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.