Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: Baltimore riots
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:29 PM »
I don't classify it as cruel or unusual.

That's because you're a psychopath  :)

Funny, a lot of the websites I am reading seem to agree with me as of late. In fact, this is one of the few that doesn't.

There are multiple psychopath websites?

Of course, the same people burning down their own neighbourhoods are going to be crying "racism" in two years when those neighbourhoods haven't been rebuilt by the government and private industry. They will continue to collect their welfare checks, and of course they will have their looted flatscreen TVs, and of course the latest shoes and smart-phones.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2015, 11:03:14 PM »
Don't you guys know that tbis whole thing is a hoax.
 Freddy Gray, comes between the white and black people, therefore Gray.
 Between the 6 six cops, there were cops named White, Rice, Ceasar and Nero.
 I saw a lady getting interviewed n tv, she was an actress on the Wire. She said she knew Freddy Gray, the the interviewer asked how she happened to know Gray. She said she knew him just from hanging outside in the neighborhood. Baltimore is a small city where, where everybidy knows everybody. That is just plain bs, I work in the hoods in Baltimore all the time. People usually don't know who lives directly next door. I'm just not buying the story of spontaneus uprising.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:41:47 PM by Hoppy »
God is real.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2015, 01:46:15 AM »
Don't you guys know that tbis whole thing is a hoax.
 Freddy Gray, comes between the white and black people, therefore Gray.
 Between the 6 six cops, there were cops named White, Rice, Ceasar and Nemo.
 I saw a lady getting interviewed n tv, she was an actress on the Wire. She said she knew Freddy Gray, the the interviewer asked how she happened to know Gray. She said she knew him just from hanging outside in the neighborhood. Baltimore is a small city where, where everybidy knows everybody. That is just plain bs, I work in the hoods in Baltimore all the time. People usually don't know who lives directly next door. I'm just not buying the story of spontaneus uprising.

Before anyone falls for this, I'd just like to remind everyone that hoppy frequently changes his story about what he does for a living and what his areas of expertise are, depending on the discussion he's in.  You'd be silly to take his word as evidence for anything.  Frankly, it's more likely that Yaakov is sincere than he is.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:06:45 AM by Saddam Hussein »