Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: European polls
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2014, 12:11:08 AM »
Actually, I'm more concerned about being even more in China's pocket seeing as they have virtually monopolised the market in Uranium from Australia and Africa. I'm hardly worried about nuclear safety, I visited Chernobyl on holiday last year.
You're not Greens (I think). You're just a guy who voted for them despite disagreeing with their policies on energy.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2014, 07:58:41 AM »
Nuclear power is, at best, a stop-gap measure while we transition away from fossils and towards sustainable power generation.
Nuclear power is a perfectly good means of power generation that's sustainable for all intents and purposes. People like the Greens are afraid of it because they think we will literally Chernobyl the entire country, calling the risk "unacceptable" and entirely ignoring the scientific advances of the past 3 decades. Honestly, even UKIP are better in that regard.

Actually, I'm more concerned about being even more in China's pocket seeing as they have virtually monopolised the market in Uranium from Australia and Africa. I'm hardly worried about nuclear safety, I visited Chernobyl on holiday last year.

Why would you be in China's pocket? Australia has huge uranium deposits and is still close to Britain.

China have been buying up Australia's uranium deposits for the last five or ten years.

You're not Greens (I think). You're just a guy who voted for them despite disagreeing with their policies on energy.

Incorrect.

Quote from: Green Party of England and Wales
Hello Christopher

Thank you for joining us. We’re really pleased to welcome you to the Green Party. We are delighted that you have decided to stand with us at this momentous time.

Thork

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2014, 04:04:43 PM »
I wonder how much support the Greens would have if they correctly labelled their party 'The environmental tax party'?

Its a party of punitive punishment upon regular citizens for the heinous crime of living in the 21st century. Can't stand the greens.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »
Can't stand the greens.

Please allow me to retrieve my dropped jaw from the floor...

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »
Its a party of punitive punishment upon regular citizens for the heinous crime of living in the 21st century. Can't stand the greens.

Kind of true but you can probably skew all taxes to mean this.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2014, 12:44:11 AM »
Good God, THORK, I just read your opening post here, and I actually fucking agree with you! I don't know much about UKIP. I would probably vote Conservative if I lived in England! YOU ROCK!

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2014, 02:03:19 AM »
Fuck off back to your own shitty troll threads.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2014, 02:05:01 AM »
SADDAM, you really do need to engage in coitus with your nearest female relative to continue the inbreeding from which you so obviously derive your existence.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2014, 02:13:07 AM »
Oy vey, I'm such a Jew!  Jew Jew Jew!  Everyone look at me, I'm a Jew!

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2014, 02:30:04 AM »
Ok, that was just stupid. You are clearly a fucktard.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2014, 02:39:39 AM »
Is it dangerous to have this much brainpower in one thread?
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2014, 02:43:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D