Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Abortion is selfish and should be abolished
« on: October 21, 2016, 06:26:44 PM »
Abortion is perhaps the most selfish act a person can do.

The baby in the womb wants life. Every cell in its body wanted to live. There is no denying that. Think about that. The baby wants to live. The baby wants to live very dearly. Aborting a baby who wants to live is incredibly selfish, and the mental gymnastics used to justify the act of abortion are shameful.

The argument that pregnancy is difficult and hard and that it would be unethical to compel women to go through a pregnancy falls flat on its face when one considers that these women want to corrupt the life and wishes of a baby in order to avoid a little inconvenience.

We have a society where we don't need to resort to abortions anymore. There are other options. There is adoption, for instance. Most infants get adopted. There is even open adoption. The government will even give you money to raise your own baby if adoption is not for you, if you choose to live that life.

How many foster children can you find who would say "I would rather have been an abortion!" Kids find a way to enjoy life, even if they are a foster child. Even if they happened to be one of those unfortunate kids who were abused, they would likely get past that at some point and enjoy life. Is some hypothetical physical or sexual abuse really worth a death sentence?

We have birth control now, and if that birth control fails then a little growing baby who only wants to live life shouldn't have to be punished for it. Why pick on someone who can't defend themselves in the most vulnerable time of their life? Abolishing abortion would be inconvenient, sure, but it is the moral thing to do.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 11:15:11 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Abortion is selfish and should be abolished
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 07:19:52 PM »
It is the goal of cultural Marxists to tell women that child bearing is an inconvenience that should be washed away. It lowers the national birthrate and then they can justify the importation of millions of third world, uneducated peasants that have very low wage and labor standards. Abortion is a tool used by the elite to eliminate the middle class even faster. Cheap abortions and expensive childcare and pregnancy healthcare isn't a coincidence.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:21:42 PM by Rushy »

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 07:36:07 PM »
Telling other people what the moral thing to do is, is the same as saying "my opinion is more correct than yours" which is, by definition, gibberish.

I can't believe these are the words uttered by seemingly intelligent adults. Especially you, Rushy.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 07:51:27 PM »
Telling other people what the moral thing to do is, is the same as saying "my opinion is more correct than yours" which is, by definition, gibberish.

The very nature of the legal system is a case of "my moral opinion is more correct than yours"  but on the scale of an entire nation. For example, the idea that it is wrong to kill other people is, at its most basic level, nothing more than an opinion based on subjective moral standards.

I can't believe these are the words uttered by seemingly intelligent adults. Especially you, Rushy.

Not even a single post in and you have already resorted to name calling. Do this again and I will personally reprimand you.

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 09:17:24 PM »

The very nature of the legal system is a case of "my moral opinion is more correct than yours"  but on the scale of an entire nation. For example, the idea that it is wrong to kill other people is, at its most basic level, nothing more than an opinion based on subjective moral standards.

Not even a single post in and you have already resorted to name calling. Do this again and I will personally reprimand you.
Name calling? Where did you get that from? I'm not name calling, I'm describing how amazed I am by this thread and the level of detail it amounts to as per your post, to the same amount this thread is talking about abortion in general.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 11:17:31 PM »

Why should a baby in the womb have to pay with its life for your mistakes?

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 03:39:16 AM »

Why should a baby in the womb have to pay with its life for your mistakes?

I am a strong supporter of the rights of the defenseless, unborn child. All the women in my life are equally strong supporters of this position, if not stronger.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:58:47 AM by Boots »
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 06:05:16 AM »
Does your arm want to live?
Does your heart want to live?

Until a certain point, the baby is nothing more than a collection of cells whose only function is to replicate.  And sometimes it never even gets to that point.  In my view, I see nothing wrong with letting the woman choose.  It's an emotionally devastating decision and if a woman casually throws it around like it's no big deal, then they shouldn't have children anyway.

And yes, there are options: adoption and foster care but it sucks.  It sucks very hard.  And not every kid gets out of it.  My father was in foster care until he was 18.  He was never adopted.  His life wasn't easy but he turned out ok.  Alot of others did not. 

And there are plenty of reasons why abortions are valid, especially if the child is going to be brain dead or have severe deformities.  Add in maybe a drug addiction from birth and yeah, reasons exist. 

That being said, after the first Trimester, there's few good reasons to abort if you haven't done so already.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 07:02:34 AM »
The problem today is the lack of information concerning the higher aspects of sexuality.

Men need to learn how to sublimate their erotic energy, to exercise their seminal sphincter, to really understand the link between the generative force and vitality and spirituality. Women need to find out how to transmute the power of their menstrual blood into divinity, and the methods are very easy to learn (one must be very careful though, since most of the information on the subject is transmitted by false teachers).

There is a very simple procedure to be followed if the period is late, so that there will be no pregnancy, and no need to even think about an abortion... so many things which are lacking from a proper education on one of the two most fundamental energies in our bodies (the other being the emotional energy).

A woman needs to learn the deer exercise, the most fundamental practice which links the ovaries with the heart; if the period is late, it is necessary to increase the heat in the lower abdomen...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »
The problem today is the lack of information concerning the higher aspects of sexuality.

Men need to learn how to sublimate their erotic energy, to exercise their seminal sphincter, to really understand the link between the generative force and vitality and spirituality. Women need to find out how to transmute the power of their menstrual blood into divinity, and the methods are very easy to learn (one must be very careful though, since most of the information on the subject is transmitted by false teachers).

There is a very simple procedure to be followed if the period is late, so that there will be no pregnancy, and no need to even think about an abortion... so many things which are lacking from a proper education on one of the two most fundamental energies in our bodies (the other being the emotional energy).

A woman needs to learn the deer exercise, the most fundamental practice which links the ovaries with the heart; if the period is late, it is necessary to increase the heat in the lower abdomen...
Everything you said is absolute gibberish.
The only way 'heat' will help is to kill the fertilized egg attached to the uterus wall.  This is called an Abortion.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 09:43:57 AM »
Sexual continence is not gibberish, on the contrary.

No abortions will ever have to be performed, if you'd learn how to ejaculate only once a month (exactly before the start of the period); and then train to extend this period, 120-150 days (I do not recommend full continence, as it requires very difficult methods, which are not necessary).

Heat = lying in the bathtub, very hot water up to the belly button (of course, someone is going to have to heat the water and bring it over, and pour it on some water which has room temperature, and slowly increase its temperature), 20 minutes three times a day, or 30-45 minutes twice a day. Even if the period is late by some three days, and this procedure is kept up to the seventh day or eighth day, the period will come eventually.

Of course, it has to be done only once every six months: that is why he has to learn some form of sexual continence, so that an unwanted pregnancy will never occur/be a problem.

A fertilized egg which has not yet received spirit (49th day) does not constitute abortion.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:46:26 AM by sandokhan »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 10:40:29 AM »
Sexual continence is not gibberish, on the contrary.

No abortions will ever have to be performed, if you'd learn how to ejaculate only once a month (exactly before the start of the period); and then train to extend this period, 120-150 days (I do not recommend full continence, as it requires very difficult methods, which are not necessary).
This is so absolutely false it's amazing.
First off, I can just masturbate.  Boom, easy.
Secondly, even once a month or once every 6 months is enough to get someone pregnant.  You talk about putting it right before the period but that implies you know when your partner's period is and pick your partner based on when your time to have sex is.  So your advice is: "Only have sex when the woman isn't ovulating" which is a giant 'duh'.  And it can be more than once a month.  Right before and right after.

Heat = lying in the bathtub, very hot water up to the belly button (of course, someone is going to have to heat the water and bring it over, and pour it on some water which has room temperature, and slowly increase its temperature), 20 minutes three times a day, or 30-45 minutes twice a day. Even if the period is late by some three days, and this procedure is kept up to the seventh day or eighth day, the period will come eventually.
Also called killing the fertilized egg via heat.  But that depends on how hot "very hot" is.  40c?  60c?  100c?

Of course, it has to be done only once every six months: that is why he has to learn some form of sexual continence, so that an unwanted pregnancy will never occur/be a problem.
So basically "don't have sex when the woman is ovulating" and "boil any fertalized egg to death". Got it.

A fertilized egg which has not yet received spirit (49th day) does not constitute abortion.
Incorrect.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 11:00:44 AM »
Self-stimulation has to be done without ejaculation: this is the essence of sexual continence.

In your heart there is a feminine counterpart to the male energy in the seminal liquid: one has to learn to reach, get in touch with this feminine energy.

Secondly, even once a month or once every 6 months is enough to get someone pregnant.  You talk about putting it right before the period but that implies you know when your partner's period is and pick your partner based on when your time to have sex is.  So your advice is: "Only have sex when the woman isn't ovulating" which is a giant 'duh'.  And it can be more than once a month.  Right before and right after.

If you do not know when your lover's period occurs, or you "pick your partner", then there is no need to ejaculate at all, until you obtain further information, if you really want to get into a long term relationship.

You can have sexual relationships even at ovulation, but without ejaculation.

I suggest that you study these subjects, sexual continence, and the 49th day theory in more details; if you have any questions, I will answer them.

With sexual continence, there would be no need for any abortions.

By the way, Lord Dave, do you know where your seminal sphincter is located?

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 12:26:03 PM »
The baby in the womb wants life. Every cell in its body wanted to live. There is no denying that.

On the contrary, you haven't provided a shred of evidence to support the absurd notion that a being without a developed brain is capable of "wanting" anything, let alone individual cells. Denying it is the only thing that can be done.

We have birth control now

Except your argument against abortion applies equally well to birth control. If the fact that a child would never regret not being aborted means that abortion is wrong, then the fact that a child would never regret not being a squirt into a condom later means that birth control is wrong. You are denying a hypothetical future sapient being life in either case.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 12:28:11 PM by Parsifal »
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 02:21:03 PM »
On the contrary, you haven't provided a shred of evidence to support the absurd notion that a being without a developed brain is capable of "wanting" anything, let alone individual cells. Denying it is the only thing that can be done.

We don't have evidence that any animal other than ourselves "wants" to do anything, yet we attribute that to other human beings and some animals regardless. Assuming you don't adhere to solipsism, your line of reasoning doesn't make any sense.

Except your argument against abortion applies equally well to birth control. If the fact that a child would never regret not being aborted means that abortion is wrong, then the fact that a child would never regret not being a squirt into a condom later means that birth control is wrong. You are denying a hypothetical future sapient being life in either case.

Tom did not base his claim on the idea of there being a hypothetical being in the future. Do not put words in his mouth just to form your own baseless arguments.

Rama Set

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »

We don't have evidence that any animal other than ourselves "wants" to do anything, yet we attribute that to other human beings and some animals regardless. Assuming you don't adhere to solipsism, your line of reasoning doesn't make any sense.

He was talking about something without a brain.  Your non sequitur makes no sense.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 10:40:42 PM »
He was talking about something without a brain.  Your non sequitur makes no sense.

What evidence do you have that thought comes from the brain? Which parts, specifically, do those thoughts come from?

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 03:52:45 AM »
What evidence do you have that thought comes from the brain?
brain injuries

Which parts, specifically, do those thoughts come from?
neurons
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 04:19:30 AM »
brain injuries

Merely evidence that physical injury affects one mentally, not evidence that from the brain arises thought.

neurons

That's rather vague. How many does it take? One? Two? How does a neuron think?

Rama Set

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 04:24:49 AM »
brain injuries

Merely evidence that physical injury affects one mentally, not evidence that from the brain arises thought.

It is a simple process of elimination.  It is the only organ, that when it ceases functioning, mental activity ceases.

neurons

That's rather vague. How many does it take? One? Two? How does a neuron think?
[/quote]

Vague or not, it satisfies your question.