Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
NASA claims Flat and Fake Apollo Missions
« on: September 08, 2020, 03:48:45 PM »
Yes that's right, everyone has been duped. The Internet is so scrubbed with basically 100 to 1 make fun of flat earthers. Why do they go to such lengths here and there if flat is impossible? He he we know the truth.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Re: NASA claims Flat and Fake Apollo Missions
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 04:16:39 PM »
Can anyone else hear this over the 'spacey' soundtrack (for some reason)? 

Is there a transcript?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 05:02:33 PM »
My favourite bit is when she said

“I was doing research one day and I came across a video...”

So, basically, she regards trawling through flat earth videos on YouTube as “research”. Heh.

Then there’s the bit where you can play “conspiracy theory bingo” - 9/11, chemtrails...

She’s obviously gone quite deep down that rabbit hole.

Oh, and she calls the Y2K thing a “false flag” which it absolutely wasn’t. I’ll agree that it was overblown by an ignorant press. Planes were never going to fall out of the sky, your toaster wasn’t going to self destruct. But there were IT systems which did need to be replaced because of the issue. I worked on some of them.

The only actual evidence she presents is an apparent overheard conversation. The way she presents that it could quite conceivably be the two people were laughing about how some people believe the moon landings were a conspiracy.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 05:04:43 PM »
Is there a transcript?

Yes, you can get one on YouTube by clicking "Open Transcript". Not always 100%, but it's a start.

BTW, the video and the supposed whistleblower were thoroughly debunked on YT years ago
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »
Is there a transcript?

Yes, you can get one on YouTube by clicking "Open Transcript". Not always 100%, but it's a start.

BTW, the video and the supposed whistleblower were thoroughly debunked on YT years ago

Oh yeah by that house painter high on fumes. He's a genius alright. So much attack already, this is when you know you hit the nerve !!!   

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 05:52:11 PM »
Oh yeah by that house painter high on fumes. He's a genius alright. So much attack already, this is when you know you hit the nerve !!!

Who's attacking?

I've seen the original, I've seen the rebuttals, there's nothing of any significance to what she says. She was a low-level functionary who may have overheard something that vaguely suggested something, that she made into a big deal.
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 06:19:36 PM »
Who's attacking?

I've seen the original, I've seen the rebuttals, there's nothing of any significance to what she says. She was a low-level functionary who may have overheard something that vaguely suggested something, that she made into a big deal.
Right. And as I’ve said the the thing she overheard could well have been 2 people laughing about the exact opposite of what she inferred. Hard to say as obviously none of us were there.

This is a classic heads I win, tails you lose.
If the video goes unopposed then it’s

“Aha! They can’t refute what is being said, we are on to something!”

If the person is roundly debunked then it’s

“Aha! They’re on the attack, we are on to something!”

???

She really doesn’t say anything of substance in the whole video.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »
No-Man, where does the space conspiracy start? Moon landings fake, Hubble telescope fake, photos of earth from space fake?

... but GPS is okay? Weather satellites that identify and track tropical storms and hurricanes are okay? Satellite phones  and internet are okay?

I have a hard time understanding where the line is between "obviously fake" things like moon landings and the ISS, when we use data and technology in earth's orbit every single day...

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 01:14:56 AM »
No-Man, where does the space conspiracy start? Moon landings fake, Hubble telescope fake, photos of earth from space fake?

... but GPS is okay? Weather satellites that identify and track tropical storms and hurricanes are okay? Satellite phones  and internet are okay?

I have a hard time understanding where the line is between "obviously fake" things like moon landings and the ISS, when we use data and technology in earth's orbit every single day...

Sorry Icey, you're not going to like this Man, but it starts "In the Beginning? Genesis 1---> Firmament = No ones getting outta here, especially the fallen ones from the underworld. IE your lying dude the talking god like snake in Eden. Weird even the Bible makes note of talking alien type things. Nephilim Giants  > Real "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge. Flood > Real  waters above the firmament ! Moon landings > fake the moon is a lessor light in the firmament, not a sphere.  Photos of the flat earth  > real from aircraft, ballons below the firmament....NASA even tells us all they have are CGI and paintings.....

You can bounce data off the dome, its like molten glass.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 01:27:21 AM »
Now Miss Cyndi explains to us that in a conversation with a VERY SMART engineer who worked in the secretive skunk works division, on the Nighthawk F117, he told her the Earth was FLAT. She mentions she worked a black project so maybe they were lunch buddies or beer drinkers?

So for peeps to say she brought nothing burger, they are not using a noggin as usual.

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 01:53:39 AM »
Now Miss Cyndi explains to us that in a conversation with a VERY SMART engineer who worked in the secretive skunk works division, on the Nighthawk F117, he told her the Earth was FLAT. She mentions she worked a black project so maybe they were lunch buddies or beer drinkers?

So for peeps to say she brought nothing burger, they are not using a noggin as usual.

What do you make of the many youtube videos that exist where people (i.e. Astronauts) confess that the Earth is round because they have been to space and/or the moon and are thus able to confirm as round? To copy what you said in your first post.... He he we know the truth.

How do you discern whom to believe without applying any confirmation bias?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 02:04:20 AM by GoldCashew »

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 10:33:20 AM »
I'm a former contractor for the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD). 

I've overheard conversations between people in the MoD who appear convinced that the Earth is a globe. 

This leaves us at something of an impasse doesn't it?  (Perhaps it would help if I made a video)?

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 11:47:12 AM »
If you look up eyes behavior. Majority of the time she moves her eyes to the right. Which indicates that she is trying to contradict new sounds or images. Did she even provided proofs of her claims? I don’t get to as why we are supposed to just believe her stories without any concrete evidence. In the court of law, this would not hold any ground.

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 11:59:50 AM »

Sorry Icey, you're not going to like this Man, but it starts "In the Beginning? Genesis 1---> Firmament = No ones getting outta here, especially the fallen ones from the underworld. IE your lying dude the talking god like snake in Eden. Weird even the Bible makes note of talking alien type things. Nephilim Giants  > Real "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge. Flood > Real  waters above the firmament ! Moon landings > fake the moon is a lessor light in the firmament, not a sphere.  Photos of the flat earth  > real from aircraft, ballons below the firmament....NASA even tells us all they have are CGI and paintings.....

You can bounce data off the dome, its like molten glass.

Huh?!  What? You’re just stating some random words... if you’re going to quote the bibble, have you actually read it he bible? You obviously copy and pasted this and you have it saved in some Word Document or Text File because no one would have been able to actually have came up with this out of the thin air or someone who actually reads the bibble......

If this really came from the gospel, would you be so kind to include the book, the chapter and the verse in the bibble for each statement that you “supposed” to have posted from your own original thoughts.

Also do you understand how radio works? If we are just bouncing things from some glass in the sky, how can we then have such a very precise prediction on where we bouncing the radio wave? Do you understand how radio waves work? Also just because you stated it bounces in the glass..... does not explain on how GPS works. Do you have any understanding of how the GPS works? Do you understand that satellites have internal clocks and it is adjusted to account for the reduced gravity in space therefore it will experience time differently than we do. This is accounted for in order to be able to calculate the in when and where to send the he signals it needs as it is in a constant motion.

Have you seen David Blaines Ascension? You’d love it! It’s on YouTube! Where people like you love to do research.   
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:07:40 PM by FlatEarthSocietyIsACult »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 05:13:19 PM »
Is there a transcript?

Don't confuse mocking and laughter as an attack.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?