Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 01:57:35 AM »
How do you ignore users? I can't find the button for it.

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 01:57:52 AM »
Yaakov, in your opinion, what is the best way to achieve peace in the middle east? I know it's a broad question, so feel free to focus on just Israel and Palestine.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 02:07:55 AM »
IRUSH, no comment. Benjamin, that is a DANGEROUS question. My own distaste for Arabs of any variety, and Muslims of any sort, means that my solution to the Israeli-Palestinian problem would be to compensate all Arabs in Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip monetarily for any property they own and then deport them to the Arab country of their choice, of which their are 22. I am NOT the best person to ask that question, and I shall freely admit that my reactions are utterly beyond rational. I can feel my blood boil just thinking about it.

I apologise, Benjamin. I don't mean to be harsh. I'm no Nazi, I'm not into murder, or any crazy batshit stuff like that. But I freely admit that my reaction is not at all fair or rational by most people's standards. Forgive my inability to communicate on that subject. Ask me ANYTHING else but that, please.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 03:02:33 AM »
Israel is handling the situation far more delicately than I would, by NOT engaging in what is politely termed 'population transfer'. In fact, notice that any Arab, even in the Occupied Territories, can stand on a street corner w/ a picture of Netanyahu that says, 'Netanyahu sucks ass.' That's his legal right. Try to do that in Saudi Arabia, or pretty much ANY Arab country, w/ a pic of its leader. 'The Ayatollah sucks ass.' Ok, not Arab, but you get my point. You go bye-bye real quick.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 03:16:48 AM »
Israel is bordering on genocide. I'm sorry, but you can't pretend they're entirely justified
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 03:26:20 AM »
If Israel were bordering on genocide, they'd have succeeded. How many Arabs of the Occupied Territories have been killed? I want numbers, real figures. Not just fuzzy 'Oh, people die.' No shit. Every yr, Israel prevents app. 800 terrorist attacks on its soil. The latest was intended for the US Embassy. Funny, the Chinese have been far more brutal to Tibet in their occupation there, I don't hear anyone saying genocide there. When I see the Jordan River run red w/ blood like the rivers of Rwanda in '94, which I won't, then I'll take a claim like that seriously.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 03:31:26 AM »
Mind you, I'm not saying that military occupation is fun. Not for Arabs, Tibetans, or for the Irish (until '98). Life sucks sometimes. But occupation & genocide are two different things.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2014, 03:32:52 AM »
If Israel were bordering on genocide, they'd have succeeded. How many Arabs of the Occupied Territories have been killed? I want numbers, real figures. Not just fuzzy 'Oh, people die.' No shit. Every yr, Israel prevents app. 800 terrorist attacks on its soil. The latest was intended for the US Embassy. Funny, the Chinese have been far more brutal to Tibet in their occupation there, I don't hear anyone saying genocide there. When I see the Jordan River run red w/ blood like the rivers of Rwanda in '94, which I won't, then I'll take a claim like that seriously.

You don't hear people arguing about Tibet because it isn't controversial. Everyone with an opinion on the matter, more or less, agrees that China is guilty of disgusting human rights violations.

Anyway, I'm sure all of the dead children were evil terrorists out to get the pure, innocent Israelites

All I'm saying is that you can't pretend that Israel isn't at least half at fault
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2014, 03:44:41 AM »
Let me point out that occupation sucks. It also happens that the Arabs of the OT like to build rocket launchers next to kindergartens. Then, when kiddies die, they blame the IDF. This has been verified by the UN & other international forces.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2014, 03:49:10 AM »
& I never said Israel didn't fuck up on occasion. & when they do, their own Supreme Court is pretty good @ calling them out on it. & Israel is the only occupying power in the world that allows the occupied to sue in Israeli Courts, & they often win when they do.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2014, 04:01:54 AM »
Well, I think we've tangled assholes enough on that topic. I did warn you all that I could get quite heated on the subject of the Arab-Israeli problem. I strongly suggest we move on to other issues. Politics is fine, just not THOSE politics.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2014, 05:09:07 AM »
IRUSH, no comment.

I'll find out your Jew secrets eventually. You might as well give them up now.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2014, 05:32:36 AM »
IRUSH, no comment.

I'll find out your Jew secrets eventually. You might as well give them up now.
I actually lol'd.

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »
Please elaborate. I haven't been on a plane in yrs.

Why are Teh Jews obsessed with finding little bugs in salad? I mean, we figured out about 200 years ago that we're covered with crawling bugs, right?

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »
You’re a Jew. If there was another wailing wall, exactly like the one in Jerusalem, but close to taco stands and cheap prescription drugs, would you still be able to wail at it?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
Getting circumcised differentiated us then & now from those not of the Covenant.
Don't basically all American males get circumcised? A fair few people from Islamic countries that I know have also been circumcised. It doesn't seem to differentiate you at all, unless all you care about is being different from Europeans.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
From what I understand, Americans did that for about 30 yrs as a cleanliness measure, but no longer do so much any more. The Arabs are the children of Ishmael, Abraham's oldest by Hagar, & like him, do it @ age 13. Other Muslims do the same. I've read Qur'an & some of the Sunnah of the Prophet & have seen the command to circumcise, but never the reason. In the Bible, the reason is clear: to make him part of the Covenant. Why by that method I don't know. But why Muslims do it is irrelevant, ultimately. They not of the Covenant. We are. What Scripture tells us to do, we do.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:58:39 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2014, 02:17:32 PM »
From what I understand, Americans did that for about 30 yrs as a cleanliness measure, but no longer do so much any more.
I can't claim to be certain of this, but as far as I know it's still a thing. Perhaps the Americans in this thread could weigh in?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2014, 02:45:26 PM »
It is definitely still fairly normal in America.  My sister had a boy a little over a year ago and they circumcised him.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2014, 02:47:56 PM »
I hope you slapped her.
The Mastery.