Re: What is most likely the correct model of the Flat Earth?
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »
We know satellites exist because we use use them for broadcast reception and navigation every day.  See documents published by the industry on their operation.
inquisitive, you speak for yourself! Broadcasting could be other sort of technology we are not aware of. We are being smartly lied to! There is a system deployed, that governs multiple systems of "human activity"(science, politics, religion, society, etc). One of the endoctrination parts is to make us think broadcasting is satellite-based.
The theory of cell towers is just a theory. I'm not convinced myself about it being truthful,  but it's a somewhat alternative to official bullshit theory.

Have you ever-ever seen satellites through any telescope or with your own bare eyes?! I haven't!
You can think that, clearly you do not work in the industries involved, or have setup a satellite dish.

Hmmm

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »
clearly you do not work in the industries involved, or have setup a satellite dish.
inquisitive, i don't work in there, as you guessed correctly. Do you work in the industries then? If so, tell me how satellites look in production and whether some of industries are currently launching them, and where, from where(exact location) do these industries launch the satellites.
I will repeat the question however: have you seen a satellite with your own bare eyes???
Do you have any video footages of satellites? Post the video in the comments, if so.
I've seen a video footage of ISS, and it looked like a somewhat hologram, but at least i know it's 80% up there. Satellites - haven't seen!
I don't know how to see any them, and where to look in the sky exactly. Do i need to go in space in order to observe them?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:35:09 PM by Hmmm »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »
clearly you do not work in the industries involved, or have setup a satellite dish.
inquisitive, i don't work in there, as you guessed correctly. Do you work in the industries then? If so, tell me how satellites look in production and whether some of industries are currently launching them, and where, from where(exact location) do these industries launch the satellites.
I will repeat the question however: have you seen a satellite with your own bare eyes???
Do you have any video footages of satellites? Post the video in the comments, if so.
I've seen a video footage of ISS, and it looked like a somewhat hologram, but at least i know it's 80% up there. Satellites - haven't seen!
I don't know how to see any them, and where to look in the sky exactly. Do i need to go in space in order to observe them?

Do you have an iPad?  Get an app called Star Walk.   It will show you the location of every satellite in orbit and point to them.  The ones in non-stationary orbits can be seen moving across the sky. Very simple.  The ones in polar (north south) orbits make it very plain to see the Earth is not flat by any definition or map i have seen.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 03:46:30 PM »
How do you think satellite TV works?  With your proof please.

Launch details etc. online.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:21:53 PM by inquisitive »

Offline Romuotik

• Do not be as paper surrendering to everything that
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »
So it seems there are plenty of different ideas of the shape of the earth and what surrounds it.

I've seen sources claiming it's flat or that it's a kind of bowl shape.

Some people believe in the firmament, while others disagree.

Is there an ice wall or aether surrounding the planet?

Some claim there are lands beyond the known Earth, while others think there is a defnitive edge.

What I wanna know is what are the most likely theories. Obviously a lot of them are speculative, some are based on math and observations.

But they can't all be true. So which is most likely, and why?

welcome
How are you brothers?
To discover new information confirming the surface of the earth
Do not violate the spherical planet and confirm the surface of the earth
I want to communicate with you for the important
" Do not be as paper surrendering to everything that is written on your surface "

Romuotik

pegasus

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

The earth most likely has two poles, because two poles have been observed.

Before the big split, the earth also had two czechoslovakians. But when the split happened, on account of the perspective effect, (you would know about that Tom, since you explain the sun rising in the mornings, and setting in the evenings with that mysterious perspective thingy) the earth ended up with two poles, three czechs, and FIVE, yes FIVE slovakians. Go figure.

pegasus

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 08:29:06 PM »
How do you think satellite TV works?  With your proof please.

Then there are people with those TV satellite dishes pointing upwards, skywards. They have paid, good money, real money to buy them. And they use them! They calibrate and align them. Some have receivers that control motorized satellite dishes. They point to one satellite, and they get a certain range of channels, they point to some other satellite, and they get SOME OTHER range of channels. Yea, right.

It's all that same NASA conspiracy. No such thing as satellites. All those MILLIONS of households all around the world, supporting them satellite dishes, pretending to watch their TV's via satellite.... They are all NASA conspirates... Conspirates of the caribbean... HARR!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:45:45 PM by pegasus »

geckothegeek

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 12:43:13 AM »
So it seems there are plenty of different ideas of the shape of the earth and what surrounds it.

I've seen sources claiming it's flat or that it's a kind of bowl shape.

Some people believe in the firmament, while others disagree.

Is there an ice wall or aether surrounding the planet?

Some claim there are lands beyond the known Earth, while others think there is a defnitive edge.

What I wanna know is what are the most likely theories. Obviously a lot of them are speculative, some are based on math and observations.

But they can't all be true. So which is most likely, and why?
I think you may have touched upon a point.
There are many "flat earth ideas".
But none that can qualify as a "flat earth theories".

Hmmm

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »
How do you think satellite TV works?
inquisitive, i personally don't know exactly(i'm interested however, and my attention will drive me to the truth) but there are many hypotheses. One of them, that have interested me, is that satellite dishes are pointed at local/distant cellular phone towers. And there were even reports of cell towers being hidden as fake trees!!!

It will show you the location of every satellite in orbit and point to them.  The ones in non-stationary orbits can be seen moving across the sky. Very simple.  The ones in polar (north south) orbits make it very plain to see the Earth is not flat by any definition or map i have seen.
TomInAustin, have you ever used this app you're promoting to physically observe, with your own bare eyes, the satellites? But thanks for the idea.

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 12:11:24 PM »
inquisitive, i personally don't know exactly(i'm interested however, and my attention will drive me to the truth) but there are many hypotheses. One of them, that have interested me, is that satellite dishes are pointed at local/distant cellular phone towers. And there were even reports of cell towers being hidden as fake trees!!!

It will show you the location of every satellite in orbit and point to them.  The ones in non-stationary orbits can be seen moving across the sky. Very simple.  The ones in polar (north south) orbits make it very plain to see the Earth is not flat by any definition or map i have seen.
TomInAustin, have you ever used this app you're promoting to physically observe, with your own bare eyes, the satellites? But thanks for the idea.
Why the obsession with being able to see a relatively small object at a huge distance?  Clearly dishes point at satellites.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 02:58:26 PM »

Yes, I have, as recently as Friday night.  I was out in my yard looking at the meteorite shower and used the app and a green laser to point out satellites.   It's very easy.  Get away from light pollution and you will see many.  The ISS is very easy to spot as it's so big and very very bright.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?